Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 19)

2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 19)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 536 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
replies
views
users
ELIAS
Jenny Lewis Fan
blackwidow12
  • Profile picture
    blackwidow12
    Topics:

Don’t ask me why but I feel like Harry will get an Ed Sheeran treatment and only get Pop Solo and Pop Album nods.

Profile picture
    Matheus Vaz
    Topics:

Don’t ask me why but I feel like Harry will get an Ed Sheeran treatment and only get Pop Solo and Pop Album nods.

Yep, until be proven wrong I’m going with the boyband bias towards Harry, maybe a crossrover era for a better grammy’s treatment in the future? I dont know, if he gets soty or aoty, good to him but I don’t see it happening now.

Profile picture
    Prince
    Topics:

Get real!  Lady Gaga is NOT a threat in Album of the Year.  She will be snubbed for the second consecutive year.  Plus, Chromatica is pure garbage.  BARF!

Profile picture
    Preston!
    Topics:

Yep, until be proven wrong I’m going with the boyfriend bias towards Harry, maybe a crossrover era for a better grammy’s treatment in the future? I dont know, if he gets soty or aoty, good to him but I don’t see it happening now.

“boyfriend bias”… ma’am…

Profile picture
    Prince
    Topics:

Honey, I think he meant boyband bias.  Harry Styles is overestimated around these parts.  He may muster up a Pop nomination or two.  No GF noms.

Profile picture
    PersonalCoochiePopper
    Topics:

I feel like it has been so long since an A-lister delivered a big event album. We had like Fiona, The Weeknd, Gaga, Lil Uzi this year… but all of these albums didn’t seem like a huge cultural event like Astroworld or Lemonade where literally the world put everything on pause to listen to the album. I feel like what everyone needs right now is a huge event album from Rihanna or Adele. At least I can look forward to Lana Del Rey coming very soon. And Kendrick, Rihanna, Drake, Kanye and Adele should all be delivering sooner or later.

Thank U, Next by Ariana Grande, and the first day+ week streaming numbers and dominating the entire top 10 of Apple Music, Spotify & ITunes charts  (in the US & globally) along with the album tracks going top 15 on the Hot 100 prove it.

Such a shame she gave up on the era after release.

And let’s not forget this which was the release week.

TUN

Profile picture
    blackwidow12
    Topics:

Thank U, Next by Ariana Grande, and the first day+ week streaming numbers and dominating the entire top 10 of Apple Music, Spotify & ITunes charts (in the US & globally) along with the album tracks going top 15 on the Hot 100 prove it. Such a shame she gave up on the era after release. And let’s not forget this which was the release week. TUN

Ariana truly was at the top of the world in this weeks. You couldn’t go anywhere without hearing about her. God I miss those times.

Profile picture
    kenboi99
    Topics:

snubbed bc they dont want him to win?

Profile picture
    Prince
    Topics:

Honey; speaking of Kesha (“Praying” and Rainbow did NOT deserve to win Best Pop Solo Performance and Best Pop Vocal Album respectively), no one mentioned her latest album, High Road, as a Best Pop Vocal Album contender.

Profile picture
    Matheus Vaz
    Topics:

Honey; speaking of Kesha (“Praying” and Rainbow did NOT deserve to win Best Pop Solo Performance and Best Pop Vocal Album respectively), no one mentioned her latest album, High Road, as a Best Pop Vocal Album contender.

Who you think should win pop categories that year?

Profile picture
    kenboi99
    Topics:

I didn’t even know Kesha had an album out

Profile picture
    arodfan
    Topics:

I didn’t even know Kesha had an album out

That’s how low profile it was. You’re not gonna get nominations if you’re not doing anything to promote it.

Profile picture
    ELIAS
    Topics:

Just a concept:

21-2011

25-2015

30-2020

sis better do it

FYC:
    AOTY: Fetch the Bolt Cutters or After Hours
    ROTY & SOTY: Blinding Lights & Don’t Start Now
    BNA: Megan Thee Stallion or Rina Sawayama
    Rap Album: RTJ4
    Country Album: Gaslighter
    Americana Album: Reunions
    Pop Album: SAWAYAMA
    Rock Album: The New Abnormal
    R&B Performance: Do It

Profile picture
    fortheculture
    Topics:

If Lana had released NFR only two days later, she would have missed the cutoff date and would instead be competing in the current eligibility period. We would have had a showdown Lana vs. The Weeknd vs. Fiona Apple instead of Lana vs. Billie.

Profile picture
    fortheculture
    Topics:

I feel like 30 is such an ugly number and Adele definitely would not do an album called 30. She also would not do 31 because 21 already ended in a 1.  32 is a much prettier number, but I don’t think she is going to do an age for this next album. She should not do any number that ends in a zero until she reaches an older age like 60 or 70.

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 536 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 19)’ is closed to new replies.