Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 2)

2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 2)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 661 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 weeks ago
replies
views
users
Boz
Mary J
M
  • ELIAS
    Participant
    Topics:

Doja Cat for BNA and I would like to see Hot Pink in Urban Contemporary Album. If she’s got lucky, “Say So” could sneak in R&B Perf.

if none of her singles becomes hits she probably won’t be nominated (a la Megan Thee Stallion)

Barnacles Bro

Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

Serious contenders so far:

Album of the Year:
    Hollywood’s Bleeding
    Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial

Record of the Year:
    Circles
    The Box
    Roxanne (though the song kinda sounds not Grammy friendly)

Song of the Year:
    Circles
    The Box
    Lose You To Love Me

BNA:
    Roddy Rich
    Arizona Zervas

Y’all are sleeping on Dua Lipa. That song’s a hit. I also think Adore You and Everything I Wanted can do well if they keep up the hype.

Also Lose You to Love Me isn’t a serious contender. Slide by HER is though. It’s picking up mainstream traction and the Grammy’s clearly love her (no pun intended).

BICTH
    Participant
    Topics:

a top 20 hit is not enough to make the gf when it’s not a ballad, I’d like to see dua recognized as much as the next gay but let’s not get overboard

caleidoscopio
    Participant
    Topics:

if that Stupid Love snippet is real, Gaga ain’t winning shit with that song. I hope it’s fake.

ELIAS
    Participant
    Topics:

if that Stupid Love snippet is real, Gaga ain’t winning shit with that song. I hope it’s fake.

honey I would rather have Gaga go back to her roots than win a Grammy.

Barnacles Bro

Sheeow
    Participant
    Topics:

That Roxanne song and the artist will be a non-factor whatsoever and Selena Gomez will not get a Grammy nomination. Watch out for Demi Lovato though.

JDM
    Participant
    Topics:

That Roxanne song and the artist will be a non-factor whatsoever and Selena Gomez will not get a Grammy nomination. Watch out for Demi Lovato though.

Selena is a non factor but watch out for Demi? I respectfully disagree! Demi hasn’t even released anything yet! Selena had a #1 song and the highest Demi has ever peaked is #6…. let’s wait till Demi actually does something with her career before we start throwing her name everywhere

kanil032
    Participant
    Topics:

Demi will always be non factor for grammys. Grammys dont care for immature flop shitty albums and songs…

Atleast LYTLM is a good song…

Mary J
    Participant
    Topics:

Honey, “Lose You To Love” is NOT a good song.  It sucks balls!  At least Demi Lovato was able to score two Grammy nominations.  Whereas, Selena Gomez received zero, zilch, nada.

abelfenty
    Participant
    Topics:

Demi will always be non factor for grammys. Grammys dont care for immature flop shitty albums and songs…

Atleast LYTLM is a good song…

This is so ironic since Demi is a 2x nominee whereas Selena can’t even get a performance booked.

Religion
    Participant
    Topics:

Wow the fact Selena has zero noms in her career is kinda embarrassing. I hope LYTLM isn’t nominated. And her album was a complete non-event so I doubt she’ll get that especially if the bigger acts expected to drop this year are coming

BICTH
    Participant
    Topics:

I think bieber would be a complete nonfactor this year, it’ll be really telling if halsey can’t get an album nomination with those predicted sales and excellent reviews

Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

Pop Vocal is already stacked

Possible frontrunners: Adele, Gaga, Post Malone, Harry Styles
    Past Grammy nominees: Shawn Mendes, Dua Lipa, Camila Cabello, Demi Lovato, Justin Bieber, Halsey, Lana del Rey, Sam Smith
    Other options: Selena Gomez, Normani,

That’s assuming Billie and Taylor are not releasing next year. That’s also assuming they won’t namecheck Ariana again this time with the live album.

There’s typically at least 1 debut album nominated so I’d watch out for others releasing debuts this year.

rue
    Participant
    Topics:

Pop Vocal is already stacked Possible frontrunners: Adele, Gaga, Post Malone Past Grammy nominees: Shawn Mendes, Dua Lipa, Camila Cabello, Demi Lovato, Justin Bieber, Halsey, Lana del Rey, Sam Smith Other options: Selena Gomez, Normani, That’s assuming Billie and Taylor are not releasing next year. That’s also assuming they won’t namecheck Ariana again this time with the live album. There’s typically at least 1 debut album nominated so I’d watch out for others releasing debuts this year.

Jesus this is gonna be hard to predict.

Marcus Snowden (The Artist Formerly Known as msnowden1)
    Participant
    Topics:

I think bieber would be a complete nonfactor this year, it’ll be really telling if halsey can’t get an album nomination with those predicted sales and excellent reviews

Is it really? I mean, it’s January. Manic is a bigger commercial success than I think any of us imagined and the reviews are great, but I wonder if the early release will hurt its Grammy chances. Also, if they didn’t nominate her for Without Me, who knows if they will nominate Manic?

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 661 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 2)’ is closed to new replies.