Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 2)

2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 2)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 661 total)
Created
8 months ago
Last Reply
6 months ago
replies
views
users
Chrissy
M
Marcus Snowden
  • Profile picture
    Brayfers
    Topics:

Fine Line might be able to pull out a nom if they choose to send it to pop (which I hope they do).

and if Selena gets nominated for anything AT ALL it’ll be for LYTLM not her album.. she was cute but nothing extraordinary and nothing even close to out of Selena’s comfort zone or a new creative peak for her.

and unfortunately the Grammys have completely ignored Halsey her entire career so idk if she will be able to get a nom for Manic, especially if there are bigger and better albums released throughout the year.

Profile picture
    crobaticaa
    Topics:

people saying Bieber will be a non factor should wait

We are just in January and he is still charting top 10 with that trash song

I don’t think he is a non factor just yet….if he releases a decent song he will be in the raise again.  his album would have to be a big flop for the Grammys to ignore him

Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

We are just in January and he is still charting top 10 with that trash song 

I mean, it’s only its second week. It’ll probably leave the top 10 next week if not this one (please)

Profile picture
    Sky
    Topics:

I feel like everything released so far has just come and gone. I’m still waiting for an album or song to come and stick.

The only songs I could see getting GF noms are The Box for sure and possibly Circles. No albums yet, hopefully we get blessed soon

Profile picture
    caleidoscopio
    Topics:

Demi has been nominated before for a flop ass era over Selena’s Revival, which had multiple hits. Lovato is also taken more seriously as an artist than Gomez.

Not only is Demi’s comeback bound to be huge, but she now has a manager willing to take care of her career and take her to places. If only one of the 2000s Disney girls makes it to BPVA in 2021, it’s going to be Demi.

But keep in mind that Love So Soft, What About Us and even Somewhere Over The Rainbow (Live at One Love Manchester) all got more votes than Bad Liar, Sorry Not Sorry and Malibu in 2018…

But anyways, I rather Rare AND DL7 over Romance any day.

Profile picture
    More Than a Woman
    Topics:

Let’s make some Best Pop Vocal Album predictions. This is always my favorite category to predict.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    liveinfinity
    Topics:

Deborah Dugan is suing the Academy alleging sexual harassment, racism, and business deals for nominations and wins

Profile picture
    Sheeow
    Topics:

I doubt they will give Post Malone three consecutive Record of the Year nominations, possibly Album nom though. Camila RACIST Cabello will be a non factor this time around! And once again, Selena Whisper Gomez WILL also be a non factor this year, having a #1 song does not guarantee a nomination, and now that her album is bound to flop.

Profile picture
    deshunfenty
    Topics:

Demi
    Gaga
    Dua
    Adele
    Post Malone

This is actually interesting……

#howrudeofme

Profile picture
    deshunfenty
    Topics:

R&B Field Might be interesting too! As long as there is so HER AND BEYONCÉ!

Tinashe might get nominated this time. Summer Walker could be expected here as well . The Weekend too!

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by deshunfenty.
    • This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by deshunfenty.

#howrudeofme

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Robinladen
    Topics:

Halsey debuted with 233k units. She might be competitive.

Great numbers but nah, they also ignored her #1 hit. They don’t even use her as filler.

Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

Demi
    Gaga
    Dua
    Adele
    Post Malone

This is actually interesting……

I think Demi and Dua Lipa won’t be in. Worth noting, then the “New Rules” was passed over for Joanne and Colors. Yeah she won BNA but there was no serious pop competion that year.

I think the other two spots will go to albums we don’t know about yet.

Profile picture
    Topics:
Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 661 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 2)’ is closed to new replies.