Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 20)

2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 20)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 917 total)
Created
10 months ago
Last Reply
10 months ago
replies
views
users
ELIAS✨
Marcos
Megan
  • Profile picture
    Megan
    Topics:

I could see Fall On Me by Christina Aguilera and A Great Big World getting into Pop Duo. That unexpected one in 2019 had us shook.

Honey, Best Pop Duo/Group Performance is so shitty that “Fall On Me” by A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera can easily get in.  Plus, they’re previous winners of that category.

Gucci was NOT shook. Gucci was like the only poster that predicted “Fall In Line” for a Best Pop Duo/Group Performance nomination.  🙂

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Lil Tony
    Topics:

I don’t understand why people keep saying Stupid Love is a good song when it’s the most basic track Gaga ever made + it flopped hard and made zero noise. She should just make Alice or Fun Tonight a single towards the end of the eligibility period and submit one of them for Pop Solo, hoping they become succesful in time for the voting. That way the album will also feel fresher on voters’ eyes.

Chromatica was just released in the ending of May

A Lady Gaga DEVOTEE

Profile picture
    ELIAS✨
    Topics:

Cardi B should host the Grammys.

RIP SOPHIE

Profile picture
    daniel
    Topics:

Chromatica was just released in the ending of May

right and so it only took about a month to feel irrelevant …

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Megan
    Topics:

Honey, that racist bitch Camila Crapbello may get snubbed.  She does NOT have a hit as big as “Havana” in contention.  “My Oh My” is practically forgotten.  Plus, Romance feels like old news.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Megan
    Topics:

Honey, remember, Best Pop Duo/Group Performance does NOT always nominate radio hits.  Expect some curveballs/non-hits to be in the mix.

Justin Bieber, Dua Lipa, Lady Gaga, Post Malone, and Harry Styles are all ahead of that racist Camila in Best Pop Vocal Album.  The bitch is vulnerable.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Marcos
    Topics:

Camila cabello can be nominated. My oh my was decent chart wise. Romance was big flop thou.

I I think her and Justin are kind of tied for that 5th spot in Pop Album right now.

Yes, surely. She is liked by the pop field voters and campaigns a lot, wouldn’t be surprising if Epic puts her on the map insted of Fiona (who doesn’t care for mainstream).
    I honestly would like to see Romance nominated (wayyy better than Changes) just to go along with “My Oh My”, probably, and every year there’s a pop album who was moderetaly successful or had mixed-to-positive reaction. It’ll be either her or Justin, excpect if they want to attract audience – then put BTS here and the BPVA on the TV show, unlike previous years.

Profile picture
    Megan
    Topics:

Honey, Justin Bieber is way ahead of the racist.  The only reason her deplorable ass got in the last two years is due to “Havana” and “Senorita” being #1 hits.

Profile picture
    Marcos
    Topics:

As for the BPVA fillers, don’t bet on Halsey, she won’t be there. They don’t like her and that Twitter/AMA rant because she wasn’t nominated downgraded the possible chances to be a filler – since she didn’t fit their agenda of “Grammys are important, I would kill for one!”.

It’s honestly good, because I didn’t like any other song that came after “Graveyard” and the Manic album itself, way too bland and pretentious.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 917 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 20)’ is closed to new replies.