Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 20)

2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 20)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 5 posts - 916 through 920 (of 920 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
ELIAS
marcostm
Regina
  • Profile picture
    James Dean
    Topics:

I think you guys should cut Gaga some slack. We are in the middle of the pandemic. We get that you always want to use every opportunity to show how Taylor is doing better than everyone else. But just so you know, Lover’s promo is nothing comparable to Chromatica. Literally delivered Amazon packages had Lover’s cover on them in the U.S. Whereas, the public is still largely unfamiliar with Chromatica. Rain On Me still fails to debut on the callouts because of low familiarity rates.

I just want to say that gaga’s solo albums ( last 4) are very verg bad and underwhelming. They don’t deserve any recognition by the grammys.

Love Roger Federer ♥ the most.

Profile picture
    CyberFunk
    Topics:

Also Harry has no chance in BMV whatsoever. That’s delusion. I have him in album, record, song, pop solo and pop album though.

Profile picture
    Daniel Glaister
    Topics:

Blinding Lights is not happening in BMV. There’s nothing special about that video. Since when walking/driving around Vegas is worthy of a BMV nomination? I think if the committee wants to be generous to popular acts, they’ll probably nominate Roddy Rich, Dua Lipa and maybe Gaga. But I can see all three being shut out.

they might submit IYE which is really good

Profile picture
    Daniel Glaister
    Topics:

Also Harry has no chance in BMV whatsoever. That’s delusion. I have him in album, record, song, pop solo and pop album though.

are you calling me delusional? i never said he’s going to be nominated there, i literally said he has a better video (adore you) than ROM and is more likely…

Profile picture
    marcostm
    Topics:

I see Abel’s team submitting every video, like Billie Eilish last year (with “when the party’s over”, “bad guy” and “bury a friend”). However I don’t think he’ll be nominated – and if so, it’ll be the only mainstream choice alongside “The Box”.

Viewing 5 posts - 916 through 920 (of 920 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 20)’ is closed to new replies.