Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 22)

2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 22)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 972 total)
Created
6 months ago
Last Reply
6 months ago
replies
views
users
ciguanaba
Boz
ELIAS ⚡️
  • Profile picture
    Paul Sheehan
    Topics:

Let’s keep the conversation going here.

Profile picture
    Gagamon
    Topics:

Thank U, Monsoon, that’s I was traying to say.

btw, what happend to “M”? I enjoyed his posts, I miss Final2 too, the hate train for Taylor Swift on this forum really made her leave

Profile picture
    Gagamon
    Topics:

do you guys think the GRAMMYs are done with Taylor Swift?
    it feels like they feel they have overrewarded her, with two AOTY, and now even if she deserves some Grammy love (Lover was good, and sold well) they just try not to pay too much attention to her.

Profile picture
    AwardsBait3818
    Topics:

do you guys think the GRAMMYs are done with Taylor Swift?
    it feels like they feel they have overrewarded her, with two AOTY, and now even if she deserves some Grammy love (Lover was good, and sold well) they just try not to pay too much attention to her.

Lover got 3 nominations when it realistically could’ve only gotten 1, her winning days could possibly be over but she’s not done getting nominated.

Thank U, Monsoon, that’s I was traying to say. btw, what happend to “M”? I enjoyed his posts, I miss Final2 too, the hate train for Taylor Swift on this forum really made her leave

I forgot that he even existed. He probably got tired of the drama that is constantly in these music forums.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Vicennn
    Topics:

some may think neither white men nor taylor are a good look to win aoty in this climate

Profile picture
    Steve johnson
    Topics:

If her next era proves to be more well received, she’ll definitely campaign hard to win another Album of the Year. Her ego would be crushed if Adele wins that 3rd award and makes history.

Yes she cares for awards but portraying taylor as jealous of others is bad. I have met her and she seems so sweet and lovely.

We wish she could have another 1989 era but who cares as long as she is not flopping? She never flopped in any one of her era unlike some others.

Profile picture
    Steve johnson
    Topics:

Lover got 3 nominations when it realistically could’ve only gotten 1, her winning days could possibly be over but she’s not done getting nominated.

That’s not how it works. Gaga flopped very hard for like 3 albums in a row before ASIB,then she gets her well deserved love for shallow but again started free-falling with chromatica. Totally inconsistent.

Taylor only needs to make a short 11-12 song albums with songs like SYGB, MISS AMERICANA, LOVER etc and she will again get those grammys. But i knew at this point ” SHE IS NEVER GOING TO FLOP COMMERCIALLY ”

Profile picture
    Matheus Vaz
    Topics:

I think Taylor is done with aoty only, there’s no narrative that can give her a 3rd win. Soty/roty noms are still in the picture, and of course, her usual noms in the pop field.

Profile picture
    Prada
    Topics:

Honey, Taylor Swift is starting to decline in popularity.  It happens to all pop stars.  She’ll continue to get nominated here and there.  She is NOT winning in the General Field again.

Profile picture
    Bee
    Topics:

Thank U, Monsoon, that’s I was traying to say.

btw, what happend to “M”? I enjoyed his posts, I miss Final2 too, the hate train for Taylor Swift on this forum really made her leave

I don’t know but good riddance?

Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

Taylor won’t win AOTY again. I could see her winning SOTY many years from now and possibly getting more GF nods if she makes a very mature non-commercial record in the near future.

I think she’ll likely venture into more rock/country genres in the future. She said herself that the Lover era was her last chance at commercial success. I’ve said it before, but I think she could venture into more of ‘State Of Grace’ territory for her next album. That sound would get her a lot of cross genre support that could get her a SOTY nod.

FYC:

Taylor Swift- AOTY, SOTY, Pop Duo/Group Performance, Pop Vocal Album

Phoebe Bridgers- BNA, Rock Song, Rock Performance, Alternative Album

Dua Lipa- ROTY, Pop Solo Performance

Chloe x Halle- Traditional R&B Performance, R&B Song, Progressive R&B Album

Profile picture
    Topics:
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 972 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 22)’ is closed to new replies.