Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 22)

2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 22)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 972 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
4 months ago
replies
views
users
ciguanaba
Boz
ELIAS ⚡️
  • Profile picture
    Topics:

Engineered Album will go to FTBC. I don’t see anyone else winning there tbh.

Profile picture
    How U Doin'
    Topics:

Honey, let’s keep it real. Hayley Williams is NOT happening in the General Field.

Profile picture
    JennyLewisFan
    Topics:

sawayama is sadly not happening in pop

She owes herself at least a strong ass campaign, so does Jessie Ware. Bring back unpopular music to pop!

Profile picture
    JennyLewisFan
    Topics:

Engineered Album will go to FTBC. I don’t see anyone else winning there tbh.

Same.

Profile picture
    Hildreth
    Topics:

This is going to sound dumb as hell, but does Elton John and Anthony Fantano saying SAWAYAMA is one of the best albums this year count as campaigning? 😭 Say yes!

Compare your spotify listening with me at musictaste.space (code: charismatic-celery-439)! Which one of y'all just compared with me and scored 79? That's insanely high...

Profile picture
    ELIAS ⚡️
    Topics:

This is going to sound dumb as hell, but does Elton John and Anthony Fantano saying SAWAYAMA is one of the best albums this year count as campaigning? 😭 Say yes!

Not sure, but I can definitely see them putting her in BNA. Her album is adored by critics, as well I could see Phoebe Bridgers getting in as well.

Albums of the Year:

After Hours~The Weeknd
    Fetch the Bolt Cutters~Fiona Apple
    RTJ4~Run the Jewels
    What’s Your Pleasure~Jessie Ware
    The Slow Rush~Tame Impala
    Circles~Mac Miller
    folklore~Taylor Swift
    How I Am Feeling Now~Charli XCX
    SAWAYAMA~Rina Sawayama
    The GOAT-Polo G
    Women in Music Volume Part III-HAIM
    Lianne La Havas~Lianne La Havas
    YHLQMDLG~Bad Bunny
    Punisher~Phoebe Bridgers
    The Strokes~The New Abnormal
    græ~Moses Sumney
    2017-2019~A.A.L.
    Ungodly Hour~Chloe x Halle
    ALIAS~Shygirl
    St

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Strawberries
    Topics:

Honey, Taylor Swift is starting to decline in popularity. It happens to all pop stars. She’ll continue to get nominated here and there. She is NOT winning in the General Field again.

Taylor will get a SOTY Grammy IMO. She is too good/respected of a songwriter not to.

Profile picture
    Strawberries
    Topics:

Keep dreaming! “Always Remember Us This Way” did NOT deserve to win Song of the Year. I don’t know who is more delusional: Lady Gaga or Taylor Swift stans.

NOT the person with an XTina avi saying this…

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Hildreth
    Topics:

Do y’all think “If The World Was Ending” by Julia Michaels & JP Saxe has a shot of being nominated for Best Pop Duo? It was produced by Finneas and performed by a respected artist who was nominated for BNA and SOTY in the past. Also, an alternative video for the song was released during quarantine to support Doctors Without Borders, featuring a lot of respected artists including H.E.R., Alessia Cara, Keith Urban, Sam Smith and others. That makes it a very topical song. It seems like a good candidate in such a dead category.

I think it’s a super sweet song and I wouldn’t mind it winning, let alone being nominated in pop duo.

Compare your spotify listening with me at musictaste.space (code: charismatic-celery-439)! Which one of y'all just compared with me and scored 79? That's insanely high...

Profile picture
    Argentine but not Messi
    Topics:

Also, for those who are invested with Hayley as much as I am, where do you all think she should submit and is she locked for anything? There’s a 85% chance of her getting into Best Rock Song (being a previous winner) and an album nomination (depending where she submits).

IMO, she’ll just get Best Rock Song for Simmer because idk if Petals for Armor is a rock record (you know, like a traditional or modern rock).

It's weird how British people say "lift" instead of "elevator" and how my dad says "you're disappointing" instead of "I love you".

Profile picture
    Argentine but not Messi
    Topics:

Do y’all think “If The World Was Ending” by Julia Michaels & JP Saxe has a shot of being nominated for Best Pop Duo? It was produced by Finneas and performed by a respected artist who was nominated for BNA and SOTY in the past. Also, an alternative video for the song was released during quarantine to support Doctors Without Borders, featuring a lot of respected artists including H.E.R., Alessia Cara, Keith Urban, Sam Smith and others. That makes it a very topical song. It seems like a good candidate in such a dead category.

Omg I had forgotten about that song. It has a certain potential because of the numbers in streaming.

It's weird how British people say "lift" instead of "elevator" and how my dad says "you're disappointing" instead of "I love you".

Profile picture
    supermodelslegs
    Topics:

I think SAWAYAMA will be the Melodrama/Dirty Computer/NFR! of the year, an AOTY and maybe BNA nom but nothing else.

Profile picture
    Topics:
Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 972 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 22)’ is closed to new replies.