Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 3)

2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 3)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 1,248 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
7 days ago
replies
views
users
Boz
M
Darren
  • Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

What acclaim does Selena have? She’s most likely going to get Halsey-d this year unless she maybe pulls up a surprise SOTY nom. Pop voters have clearly established that they do not like her whatsoever.

Pop Solo
    1. Don’t Start Now
    2. Circles
    3. Adore You
    4. Anyone/Good News
    5. Dance Monkey

Darren
    Participant
    Topics:

Pop voters have clearly established that they do not like her whatsoever.

Maybe a little bit of an overstatement. She’s never been truly undeniable so to suggest she’s been snubbed multiple times is inaccurate. The only real shocker with her is that Demi Lovato got a Pop Vocal Album nomination over her in 2017, and even then, there were several other candidates who could have taken that spot, like Meghan Trainor, Lukas Graham, One Direction, or Shawn Mendes.

JDM
    Participant
    Topics:

No way in hell Selena Gomez is getting anywhere near a Grammy nomination. These boards have become infested with tweens, especially in the last few years. This is a GRAMMY thread not VMAs or AMAs.

Shawn Mendes was nominated in the general field two years ago… There is no doubt in my mind right now that she will at least get a nomination in pop solo because of LYTLM!

JDM
    Participant
    Topics:

Also can we stop predicting “Anyone” it’s really not happening at all… it’s not even the lead single so she’s not gonna submit it in the first place and it’s an entire flop!

Djoko
    Participant
    Topics:

Accept it. If Camila Cabello got Grammy nominations, no reason why Selena Gomez won’t.

The Grammy’s have stopped being prestigious few years ago.

You’re the one that makes dumb Grammy predictions all the time and are ALWAYS wrong. I’m surprised you haven’t learned your lesson yet. I shouldn’t be surprised when it comes to dumbasses on this board.

M
    Participant
    Topics:

You’re the one that makes dumb Grammy predictions all the time and are ALWAYS wrong. I’m surprised you haven’t learned your lesson yet. I shouldn’t be surprised when it comes to dumbasses on this board.

Why don’t you check my prediction accuracy rates for the Grammy’s before you talk shit.

crobaticaa
    Participant
    Topics:

I fail to see how Harry syles “adore you” has more chances that Selena Gomez LYTLM

besides we get Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes nominated on the regular

Why not Whisperina Gomez? she finally got a hit song with good reviews…..so she fits right in

blessup0p
    Participant
    Topics:

I fail to see how Harry syles “adore you” has more chances that Selena Gomez LYTLM besides we get Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes nominated on the regular Why not Whisperina Gomez? she finally got a hit song with good reviews…..so she fits right in

thats what I’m saying. I get why people wouldn’t wanna nominate her but you can’t just bypass this song just because of your bias. I feel like she should be nominated.

liveinfinity
    Participant
    Topics:

Did anyone read pitchforks review of changes. It’s pretty hilarious

Marcus Snowden (The Artist Formerly Known as msnowden1)
    Participant
    Topics:

Did anyone read pitchforks review of changes. It’s pretty hilarious

I don’t really mess with Pitchfork like that, so no, I haven’t.

JDM
    Participant
    Topics:

Who pissed in your Cheerios?

Toni
    Participant
    Topics:

Get real!  Selena Gomez is NOT happening at all.  “Lose You to Love Me” will be totally forgotten by August/September. Plus, her album came and went.

Darren
    Participant
    Topics:

1. Don’t Start Now
    2. Circles
    3. Adore You
    4. Anyone/Good News
    5. Dance Monkey

What is this song

and “Circles” is definitely ahead of “Don’t Start Now.” Post got a Pop Solo nomination over her in 2019 and “Circles” is a bigger hit.

“Dance Monkey” is also ahead of “Adore You” and “Anyone” for sure, if it’s eligible

Marcus Snowden (The Artist Formerly Known as msnowden1)
    Participant
    Topics:

What is this song and “Circles” is definitely ahead of “Don’t Start Now.” Post got a Pop Solo nomination over her in 2019 and “Circles” is a bigger hit. “Dance Monkey” is also ahead of “Adore You” and “Anyone” for sure, if it’s eligible

It’s a track on Mac Miller’s posthumous album Circles. 

Darren
    Participant
    Topics:

It’s a track on Mac Miller’s posthumous album Circles.

Yeah, that’s not happening.

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 1,248 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 3)’ is closed to new replies.