Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 3)

2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 3)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 1,248 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
1 week ago
replies
views
users
Boz
M
Darren
  • M
    Participant
    Topics:

Also I got you so pressed when I called you out for it few months ago that you still held a grudge and trying to drag me to this day. I live for it. I may have made wrong predictions like everyone does. But at least I don’t go around calling people stupid and delusional for reasonable predictions they make.

crobaticaa
    Participant
    Topics:

Abel just released another decent song….I will wait for the full album but to me this sounds better that Starboy so far.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  crobaticaa.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  crobaticaa.
    NASA
    Participant
    Topics:

The Weeknd’s “After Hours” is GOOD. I hope he gets some nominations this year.

Babygirl
    Participant
    Topics:

Hope Summer Walker ends up getting 0 nominations

Babygirl
    Participant
    Topics:

And y’all are HILARIOUS if you think Harry Styles has a better shot at Grammy noms than Selena Gomez lmfao, his era will be LONG forgotten by August, LYTLM‘s success alone gives her a better shot.

Djoko
    Participant
    Topics:

Also I got you so pressed when I called you out for it few months ago that you still held a grudge and trying to drag me to this day. I live for it. I may have made wrong predictions like everyone does. But at least I don’t go around calling people stupid and delusional for reasonable predictions they make.

I only noticed you when you were making those stupid statements on Grammy night. And when you try to foretell that something will happen in the future that’s called making a prediction. Look it up. The only person that called me out about TIA (that I remember) was Power. You’re not memorable in the slightest so I wouldn’t be holding a grudge against you. And I love Power so he can call me out as much as he wants if I deserve it because he (for the most part) doesn’t make stupid statements like you.

Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

This is just one of the moronic things you said on Grammy night this year: “Truth Hurts has SOTY on lock at this point. And we all know Old Town Road is winning ROTY.”

https://www.goldderby.com/forum/music/2020-grammy-awards-reactions-to-winners-and-losers-part-4/#post-1203310512

I’ll find more receipts if you want.

Oh, here’s another: “One thing established: Billie is simply not going to have the big night we thought she’d have. At best she’ll win 2-3.”

https://www.goldderby.com/forum/music/2020-grammy-awards-reactions-to-winners-and-losers-part-4/page/3/#post-1203310576

And another: “I knew Lizzo was having a big night the moment they decided to not televise U/C. That just means she’s winning big in the GF.”

https://www.goldderby.com/forum/music/2020-grammy-awards-reactions-to-winners-and-losers-part-4/page/6/#post-1203310672

I’ll keep going you dumbass. Stop posting for at least a year because you look stupid as F***.

Someone call Daniel or Paul

Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

And y’all are HILARIOUS if you think Harry Styles has a better shot at Grammy noms than Selena Gomez lmfao, his era will be LONG forgotten by August, LYTLM‘s success alone gives her a better shot.

This isn’t the first time an early release with less popular singles gets in over Selena Gomez.

Had Rare been a Sweetener-type of criticially acclaimed, commercially successful comeback, I would predict her. Not only did the album flop, but she has no other hit and Lose You To Love Me is still basic.

abelfenty
    Participant
    Topics:

After Hours is the best song Abel’s put out in ages. It makes me want to hop onto Tumblr again.

CRUNCHY
    Participant
    Topics:

It’s weird. Selena had a #1 single and she performed it only once and that was one of the worst performance of her career. If she could sing live her chances would be a lot bigger since she could promote it on award shows/talk shows and the song would be definitely even bigger.

M
    Participant
    Topics:

I only noticed you when you were making those stupid statements on Grammy night. And when you try to foretell that something will happen in the future that’s called making a prediction. Look it up. The only person that called me out about TIA (that I remember) was Power. You’re not memorable in the slightest so I wouldn’t be holding a grudge against you. And I love Power so he can call me out as much as he wants if I deserve it because he (for the most part) doesn’t make stupid statements like you.

Oh please. I called you out for it on multiple occasions because you keep repeating the same shit saying everyone is “moron” and “you’re always right”. Again you were attacking people for predicting TIA last year and you ended up being wrong as fuck. The issue was not with the fact you didn’t predict TIA, but that you specifically called people “stupid” for predicting it. You never apologized.

Nobody likes here you because you act toxic.

Marcus Snowden (The Artist Formerly Known as msnowden1)
    Participant
    Topics:

After Hours is amazing and it’s definitely Abel’s best single to date in this era. It’s a mix of Trilogy and Kiss Land. Also, Abel is HURTING, which is when he makes his best music. I’m excited for the album.

Darren
    Participant
    Topics:

Good News is by Mac Miller. I think there will be a sympathy pick and it could be him or Demi. It was also a top 20 hit.

There have only been 2 posthumous nominations in the pop field in the last 10 years – Michael Jackson (2011) and Amy Winehouse (2012). Mac Miller isn’t on the level of either of those artists and doesn’t have the appeal to pop voters to do it.

Predicting that unknown song to get in over Selena Gomez’s #1 hit is wishful thinking at best, delusion at worst.

Djoko
    Participant
    Topics:

Oh please. I called you out for it on multiple occasions because you keep repeating the same shit saying everyone is “moron” and “you’re always right”. Again you were attacking people for predicting TIA last year and you ended up being wrong as fuck. The issue was not with the fact you didn’t predict TIA, but that you specifically called people “stupid” for predicting it. You never apologized.

Nobody likes here you because you act toxic.

I don’t post to be liked. If people on here would stop acting like morons, i.e. making stupid statements, I wouldn’t have to call them out on it. You’re just trying to divert attention from literally every wrong prediction you have made on here. I am at least 99% right on here unlike you. Why don’t you just own all the WRONG things you have said on here – and there are a lot of them.

Toni
    Participant
    Topics:

Honey, that poster got M right together.  Ki!!

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 1,248 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 3)’ is closed to new replies.