Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 4)

2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 4)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 437 total)
Created
2 weeks ago
Last Reply
1 day ago
replies
views
users
Boz
Toni
ELIAS
  • Seven
    Participant
    Topics:

Dua really has the homophobes jumping OUT whew! Please record yourself when M I S S Dua Lipa picks up that Album of the Year trophy … Kendrick can’t relate LMAOOO

Yall are getting really fucking brave now lmfao

She ain’t winning AOTY unless FN gets monster sales

• This reply was modified 3 days, 15 hours ago by  Seven.
    ReplyCopy URL
    Daniel Glaister
    Participant
    Topics:

DUA LIPA FANS:

the album is incredible. pop perfection. but can you please not overdo it with what you say because it’s gonna make other people mad and they’ll start getting annoyed by her success (weirdly).

deserving of AOTY

ReplyCopy URL
    ELIAS
    Participant
    Topics:

Honey, these basic ass white girls stay getting high Metacritic scores. YUCK!

How racist lol. No one would dare say basic ass black girls. The retaliation. Anyways stay pressed. It’s the only thing you’ll ever know how to do Gucci.

Barnacles Bro

ReplyCopy URL
    ELIAS
    Participant
    Topics:

Yall are getting really fucking brave now lmfao She ain’t winning AOTY unless FN gets monster sales

She can, she’s a pop artist lmao. Critically acclaimed pop artist won Grammys and got good sales. Ariana Grande and Billie Eilish. Stay pressed.

Barnacles Bro

ReplyCopy URL
    Seven
    Participant
    Topics:

She can, she’s a pop artist lmao. Critically acclaimed pop artist won Grammys and got good sales. Ariana Grande and Billie Eilish. Stay pressed.

Saying that she won’t win AOTY is being pressed ? You guys are beyond insufferable at this point. I’ve said numerous times that I’m rooting for her to win a few awards next year but AOTY won’t be one of them. Unless she somehow smashes like Taylor and Adele or at least gets the biggest album of the year like Billie, she will not win.

I literally said on the fucking precedent page that she’ll most likely win Pop Vocal Album and deservingly so. And what does Ariana have to do with what I said ? She didn’t win AOTY.

Having an opinion and being “pressed1!!1” are two different things so get off my dick already, jfc

ReplyCopy URL
    Emptyhanded
    Participant
    Topics:

Kendrick Actually moves units unlike Dua Lipa, and the pop bullshit you queens push.

Y’all thugs need to get over it. Dua Lipa got more acclaim.

ReplyCopy URL
    kenboi99
    Participant
    Topics:

. No one would dare say basic ass black girls.

That is oxymoron

ReplyCopy URL
    ELIAS
    Participant
    Topics:

Saying that she won’t win AOTY is being pressed ? You guys are beyond insufferable at this point. I’ve said numerous times that I’m rooting for her to win a few awards next year but AOTY won’t be one of them. Unless she somehow smashes like Taylor and Adele or at least gets the biggest album of the year like Billie, she will not win. I literally said on the fucking precedent page that she’ll most likely win Pop Vocal Album and deservingly so. And what does Ariana have to do with what I said ? She didn’t win AOTY. Having an opinion and being “pressed1!!1” are two different things so get off my dick already, my god

lmao I thought we were talking about Pop Vocal Album, but anyways, I have also said I’m skeptal but hopeful she gets AOTY noms or a win. We didn’t predict Billie Eilish yet this time last year. She is a frontrunner with Roddy Ricch, Post Malone, and The Weeknd, especially if they get the pop vote.

Barnacles Bro

ReplyCopy URL
    5arteet
    Participant
    Topics:

An era with one payola driven hit song with shitty streaming is “innovative” now? Ariana Grande, Lizzo and Billie Eilish all have way bigger recent eras. I actually have no problems with her, but her delusional supporters are why people are averse. Y’all are really setting her up to be dragged when those albums sales projections appear.

You can call it payola if you want, Don’t Start now is a global hit and people love the song. I’m not delusional, I’m not expecting her to sell more than 120k first week, but that doesn’t take away the fact that Future Nostalgia is great pop record and deserves an AOTY nom.

ReplyCopy URL
    ELIAS
    Participant
    Topics:

Y’all thugs need to get over it. Dua Lipa got more acclaim.

uhh no Kendrick released the Album of the Decade in the 2010s while Dua probably released a good album.

Barnacles Bro

ReplyCopy URL
    M
    Participant
    Topics:

Guys according to the critics, Dua Lipa has the best album of the decade

ReplyCopy URL
    ELIAS
    Participant
    Topics:

Guys according to the critics, Dua Lipa has the best album of the decade

the only thing I agree with M. The fuckery.

• This reply was modified 3 days, 14 hours ago by  ELIAS.
    • This reply was modified 3 days, 14 hours ago by  ELIAS.

Barnacles Bro

ReplyCopy URL
    ELIAS
    Participant
    Topics:

That is oxymoron

How so?

Barnacles Bro

ReplyCopy URL
    Toni
    Participant
    Topics:

Honey, Dua Lipa would be an awful AOTY winner.  We just had two white girls win.  We don’t need three in a row.

ReplyCopy URL
    JDM
    Participant
    Topics:

Honey, Dua Lipa would be an awful AOTY winner. We just had two white girls win. We don’t need three in a row.

Is there something wrong with that lol? If a white woman had the best album of the year then they deserve the award period. It would feel embarrassing to give a person of color the award just to seem woke when they don’t deserve it.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 437 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.