Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 4)

2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 4)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 447 total)
Created
2 weeks ago
Last Reply
2 days ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
Boz
Toni
ELIAS
  • JennyLewisFan
    Participant
    Topics:

I hope Scammys get cancelled and they stop using Camila for views and clicks 💀

They should switch to the online thing really. No need pumpin’ all that money on a show most peope nowadays aren’t interested in.

ReplyCopy URL
    Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

Adding Sugar by BROCKHAMPTON to my SOTY predictions.

ReplyCopy URL
    Camila Queen of Pop
    Participant
    Topics:

They should switch to the online thing really. No need pumpin’ all that money on a show most peope nowadays aren’t interested in.

Agreed! Or they can scrap the award show  altogether since they are way past their relevance . I think digital viewers ## will be the same sad story

Stream "My Oh My" on Spotify

ReplyCopy URL
    Show Me The Receipts!
    Participant
    Topics:

Honey, “Video Phone” and especially “Telephone” are garbage. BARF!

VP is the most 2009 song ever lol it’s so bad!

Telephone has aged very well.

My name is NOT Susan.

ReplyCopy URL
    Daniel Glaister
    Participant
    Topics:

Agreed! Or they can scrap the award show altogether since they are way past their relevance . I think digital viewers ## will be the same sad story

please, camila’s grammys performance was a desperate (and partially successful) attempt to rescue her public image after her racism was exposed. the grammys did her a FAVOUR by letting her perform after her scandal

ReplyCopy URL
    Camila Queen of Pop
    Participant
    Topics:

please, camila’s grammys performance was a desperate (and partially successful) attempt to rescue her public image after her racism was exposed. the grammys did her a FAVOUR by letting her perform after her scandal

We all know for ratings they begged Camila to perform twice, just like they did to have her open in 2018. And goodluck booking that scandal you speak of

ReplyCopy URL
    Daniel Glaister
    Participant
    Topics:

We all know for ratings they begged Camila to perform twice, just like they did to have her open in 2018. And goodluck booking that scandal you speak of

why would they beg someone in the middle of a racist scandal to perform twice? they’re not stupid, and camila is not as popular as you seem to think

ReplyCopy URL
    Gagamon
    Participant
    Topics:

I hope Scammys get cancelled and they stop using Camila for views and clicks 💀

She should be grateful the Grammy let her perform this year a song no one asked for from an album no one cares about

ReplyCopy URL
    Camila Queen of Pop
    Participant
    Topics:

You have perfectly described forGagatten who showed up uninvited the year before. 💀 nobody knows or cares her or her music. When Camila performs it debuts on Hot100 with pure sales alone. “First Man” was the most memorable Grammy standout moment as far as performances are concerned. For:gagatten

She should be grateful the Grammy let her perform this year a song no one asked for from an album no one cares about

ReplyCopy URL
    M
    Participant
    Topics:

Do you guys think The Weeknd could become the first black artist to sweep the GF in decades?

I can see it happening this year, depending on his competition. Blinding Lights is killing it.

ReplyCopy URL
    Daniel Glaister
    Participant
    Topics:

Do you guys think The Weeknd could become the first black artist to sweep the GF in decades? I can see it happening this year, depending on his competition. Blinding Lights is killing it.

if the album is <b>amazing </b>and he has follow up hits then he could sweep but if not i reckon he’ll be an artist with many nominations but 0-1 wins (like ariana with thank u next)

ReplyCopy URL
    RichardAniston
    Participant
    Topics:

The Weeknd won’t be winning anything in the GF. He’ll get nominated across the field, though.

ReplyCopy URL
    liveinfinity
    Participant
    Topics:

Dua Lipas Break my heart leaked online and it is a bop. She’s coming this year!

ReplyCopy URL
    kenboi99
    Participant
    Topics:

Weeknd needs to maintain momentum not like Starboy where he stopped early

ReplyCopy URL
    ELIAS
    Participant
    Topics:

Tell me why we are rooting for Abel when his last few projects felt underwhelming. He is known for delivering with his singles (hell he got Daft Punk to feature on some tracks) but his deep cuts were mediocre. Hopefully he can pull together tonight and given me a sequel to the brilliancy on all 3 Trilogy projects.

Im praying he delivers. I hope he sweeps. He deserves it.

Barnacles Bro

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 447 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.