Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 4)

2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 4)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 5 posts - 436 through 440 (of 440 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
Boz
Nas
ELIAS
  • Profile picture
    caleidoscopio
    Topics:

Honey, the Grammys have been paying Alicia Keys dust in terms of nominations as of lately. “Underdog” will NOT be anywhere near ROTY/SOTY.

Get real, honey! There are 5 months to go before the deadline. The song is only growing now. The only reason why people were predicting songs such as Adore You, Say So and Underdog was their imminent growth in music services. AY & SS are now in the top 10 as we predicted, and GF nods are more plausible than ever for these. People were dismissed here for not predicting late 2019 hits only, and guess who turned out to be right? The Bones is another top 15-25 contender that may still re-peak and surprise the “songs that already peaked”-only predictors.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    caleidoscopio
    Topics:

“Murder Most Foul” for Best Rock Song.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Monsoon
    Topics:

Brittany Howard, Jaime for Best Rock Album!

“you look like your picture, thank god.”

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    caleidoscopio
    Topics:

I’m bored so here’s how I think the girlies will submit: -Dua Lipa Future Nostalgia: AOTY, Pop Vocal Album Don’t Start Now: ROTY, SOTY, Pop Solo Performance Break My Heart: BMV Physical: BMV -Ariana Grande K Bye For Now: AOTY, Pop Vocal Album imagine (live): Pop Solo Performance Nobody: R&B Performance, R&B Song Don’t Call Me Angel: ROTY, SOTY, Pop Duo/Group Perf, SFVM Good As Hell (Remix): Pop Duo/Group Perf (and Rain On Me if she’s real) Charlie’s Angels: Compilation Soundtrack -Justin Bieber Changes: AOTY, Urban Contemporary Album Yummy: R&B Song, R&B Perf or Pop Solo Perf, BMV Intentions: ROTY, SOTY, Pop Duo/Group Perf -Harry Styles Fine Line: AOTY, Pop Vocal Album Adore You: ROTY, SOTY, Pop Solo Perf Sunflower Vol 6: Rock Song, Rock Perf Falling: BMV -The Weeknd After Hours: AOTY, Urban Contemporary Blinding Lights: ROTY, SOTY, Pop Solo Perf, BMV Heartless: Rap/Sung Scared To Live: R&B Song, R&B Performance -Doja Cat BNA Hot Pink: AOTY, Urban Contemporary Say So: ROTY, SOTY, Pop Solo Perf Cybersex: R&B Song, R&B Perf Like That: Pop Duo/Group Perf Juicy: Rap/Sung Perf Rules: Rap Song Boss Bitch: SFVM

imagine (live) does not exist unfortunately. but she’ll definitely submit a live version of a thank u, next track this year.

grammy voters are such crackheads that the odds of the ridiculous scenario where Best Pop Solo Performance is televised because of Dua, Abel, Doja and Harry but ends up with the win of a LIVE version of an Ariana song that was snubbed last year even though she’s not present at the ceremony is not 1/1,000,000,000 as it should be. it’s “just” 1/1,000,000. YIKES!

Ariana’s R&B submission will be She Got Her Own featuring Victoria Monét (not happening either). she should submit How I Look On You for Song & Performance though…

I also feel like The Weeknd may submit something else for R&B. Scared To Live Again is more BPSP friendly and he already has a stronger contender in that category.

Dua only receiving 6 nominations makes me sad but there isn’t much she can do next year. She will def get 5 at least tho.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Monsoon
    Topics:

I’m bored so here’s how I think the girlies will submit:

-Dua Lipa
    Future Nostalgia: AOTY, Pop Vocal Album
    Don’t Start Now: ROTY, SOTY, Pop Solo Performance
    Break My Heart: BMV
    Physical: BMV

-Ariana Grande
    K Bye For Now: AOTY, Pop Vocal Album
    imagine (live): Pop Solo Performance
    Nobody: R&B Performance, R&B Song
    Don’t Call Me Angel: ROTY, SOTY, Pop Duo/Group Perf, SFVM
    Good As Hell (Remix): Pop Duo/Group Perf
    (and Rain On Me if she’s real)
    Charlie’s Angels: Compilation Soundtrack

-Justin Bieber
    Changes: AOTY, Urban Contemporary Album
    Yummy: R&B Song, R&B Perf or Pop Solo Perf, BMV
    Intentions: ROTY, SOTY, Pop Duo/Group Perf

-Harry Styles
    Fine Line: AOTY, Pop Vocal Album
    Adore You: ROTY, SOTY, Pop Solo Perf
    Sunflower Vol 6: Rock Song, Rock Perf
    Falling: BMV

-The Weeknd
    After Hours: AOTY, Urban Contemporary
    Blinding Lights: ROTY, SOTY, Pop Solo Perf, BMV
    Heartless: Rap/Sung
    Scared To Live: R&B Song, R&B Performance

-Doja Cat
    BNA
    Hot Pink: AOTY, Urban Contemporary
    Say So: ROTY, SOTY, Pop Solo Perf
    Cybersex: R&B Song, R&B Perf
    Like That: Pop Duo/Group Perf
    Juicy: Rap/Sung Perf
    Rules: Rap Song
    Boss Bitch: SFVM

The same people who attacked Bruno Mars for being a “culture vulture” better go full force if Justin Bieber is nominated in R&B.

“you look like your picture, thank god.”

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 5 posts - 436 through 440 (of 440 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.