Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 5)

2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 5)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 610 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
3 months ago
replies
views
users
janet.
Monsoon
ELIAS
  • Profile picture
    Seven
    Topics:

Fiona Apple could definitely show up

Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

Lady Gaga is going to release Chromatica on December 31st, 2020. Dua is taking Pop Album.

That date was a placeholder.

Profile picture
    Seven
    Topics:

I’m cackling at Drake’s new song being a blatant attempt at going viral on Tik Tok. Now watch it go #1 for 10 weeks and snatch a few noms, I can’t with him

Profile picture
    Camila Queen of Pop
    Topics:

I think either Camila’s “First Man” or Demi’s “Anyone ” could get in Pop Solo. Depends on their submissions

Romance - now platinum certified!

Stream the hits My Oh My & Señorita on Spotify.

Profile picture
    janet.
    Topics:

Get real!  Camila “Racist” Crapbello’s “First Man” is NOT getting a Best Pop Solo Performance nomination.

Profile picture
    kenboi99
    Topics:

Just a question, Do u guys also think that ARTPOP was worst album of the last decade ? Bcoz i was trying to give 2nd listen on that album. But man, every song was horrendous.. Its so bad…

you should go away nobody cares about old albums that weren’t even nominated for Grammys.

Profile picture
    kanil032
    Topics:

I’m cackling at Drake’s new song being a blatant attempt at going viral on Tik Tok. Now watch it go #1 for 10 weeks and snatch a few noms, I can’t with him

Sadly it’s true. These meme songs gonna blast on TIK TOK and will be #1 for multiple weeks…

Profile picture
    Lolo
    Topics:

My point is that a nomination for “Anyone“ is possible…

The grammys performance helps her a lot, its commercial performance was surprisingly impressive, and she recorded it 4 days before her near fatal overdose. In a year filled with a fatal pandemic, it MIGHT sweep in as a surprise last choice pick for Best Pop Solo or SOY…  who knows tho..

On other news, Demi also has a collaboration with Sam Smith coming out very soon entitled “I’m Ready“ which I could imagine receiving a nom for Best Pop Duo…. that category is looking pretty empty rn.

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by HAI.
    • This reply was modified 3 months ago by HAI.

Song of Year: Anyone by Demi Lovato

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Daniel Glaister
    Topics:

I think either Camila’s “First Man” or Demi’s “Anyone ” could get in Pop Solo. Depends on their submissions

i advise you stop bringing up camila cabello because this is just not happening. her only hope is my oh my.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Darren
    Topics:

“Slide” and “Life Is Good” aren’t happening. “Don’t Start Now” is not a lock.

Also, I think “Adore You” is more of a Record contender than Song, not the other way around.

Profile picture
    Sheeow
    Topics:

My Record of the Year predictions Locks/highly likely 1. Roddy Ricch – The Box: biggest hit of the year. 2. Post Malone – Circles: I think the only thing that could hurt this song is that Post has been nominated here two years in a row, so they could choose to give someone else a chance. 3. The Weeknd – Blinding Lights: This is not #1 because the Weeknd has missed the GF for a couple of years now, but he should be safely in this year. 4. Dua Lipa – Don’t Start Now: big hit, plus the music style is right up their alley. Likely but could miss 5. H.E.R feat. YG – Slide: this song is H.E.R’s biggest hit so far and it’s a groove. Similar to Post tho, being a GF nominee for the last 2 years might hurt H.E.R case (pun intended). 6. Doja Cat – Say So: it’s fun, it’s from the current BNA frontrunner, and it’s a big hit (probably gonna end up as the biggest female hit of th year). The Dr Luke association hurts her, but he’ll be labeled as Tyson Trax here, not Dr Luke. 7. Drake x Future – Life Is Good: this would be a lock if Future wasn’t here. At some point they’re gonna have to give him a damn GF nomination. Dark horses 8. Tame Impala – Breathe Deeper: this seems like the type of “random” nomination that could happen. It’s a fun 6 minute banger, probably the best off The Slow Rush, and has been doing alright on the Rock charts. Some songs that could eventually get there 9. BENEE feat. Gus Dapperton – Supalonely: if this does catch on by summer then it might get in. 10. Jay Electronica feat. Jay Z & Travis Scott – The Blinding: could be a Dark horse contender, but IDK how much they’ll embrace Jay. 11. Harry Styles – Adore You: this is his worst shot at a nom IMO. SOTY and AOTY feel like they’re more possible. 12. The Dixie Chicks – Gaslighter: if they go full Dixie Chicks then they could get noms across the board.

You really try to sneak in Benee everywhere ma’am!

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Camila Queen of Pop
    Topics:

Get real! Camila “First Man” is NOT getting a Best Pop Solo Performance nomination.

“First man” is acclaimed and so is the performance. How about you and the other shut up and wait before getting so brave. I am simply suggesting..not like the nom will change anything for the queen 💅

Romance - now platinum certified!

Stream the hits My Oh My & Señorita on Spotify.

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 610 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 5)’ is closed to new replies.