Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 6) 

2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 6) 

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 499 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
Boz
ELIAS
Wanda
  • Profile picture
    NASA
    Topics:

Into The Unknown – AURORA & Idina Menzel

Show Yourself should be submitted. It’ll be a year since the movie already, so the song won’t be spoilerish.

+ Christina Aguilera — Loyal Brave True

Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

Show Yourself should be submitted. It’ll be a year since the movie already, so the song won’t be spoilerish. + Christina Aguilera — Loyal Brave True

Show Yourself is also easily the best song from Frozen II as well.

Profile picture
    Mr Brightside
    Topics:

This award show won’t be that competitive. A good bit of the spring and summer releases could be pushed back or held off due to the coronavirus.

Maybe they can go back to 5 nominees for this year.

Profile picture
    Nas
    Topics:

Get real!  Old white voter dudes from Wyoming are NOT going to vote for Roddy Ricch and The Weekend in the general field.

Profile picture
    Bernardo Rojas
    Topics:

Doja Cat is winning BNA, she will win due to lack of competition and the fact some are ineligible (Roddy Rich, Lewis Capaldi, Dababy). I don’t think the voters will be super crazy for her but she’s the bigger and most known one

Profile picture
    Ghyenenn
    Topics:

I’ve really been listening to Future Nostalgia &, really, the Grammys would be foolish to not give this at least BPVA and AOTY nom. This thing is packed with witty nuances that serve to embellish the already impressive production which is undoubtedly what the record rides upon, with Lipa’s underrated performance at per . Producers really exerted themselves on this one. Sales & charts aside,I can already see this being Front-runner AOTY material ladies you’ve been warned.

And if we look at it the way our more serious Oscar predictor counterparts do in their discussions: FN has backing from producers Jeff Bhasker (Uptown Funk ROTY winner, producer of the year 2016, worked with Jay Z, Kanye (808s)) and Stuart Price (also grammy winner)

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Ghyenenn.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Ghyenenn.
    Profile picture
    James Otto Sweet Heart
    Topics:

May fair enough acknowledgements of Kenny Rogers and Joe Diffie be made.

God bless you and their families always!!!

Holly

Go here to check out my most favorite singer James Otto!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiU81KIRZ_Q

Profile picture
    JDM
    Topics:

Oh yeah then tell me why This Is America won in 2019. You’re racist as hell.

Go back to being the only one posting on the VMA thread… stop starting drama for no reason

Profile picture
    abelfenty
    Topics:

Song for Visual Media
    1. No Time To Die – Billie Eilish (No Time To Die)
    2. Into The Unknown – Idina Menzel & AURORA (Frozen 2)
    3. Carried Me With You – Brandi Carlile (Onward)
    4. The Other Side – SZA & Justin Timberlake (Trolls World Tour)
    5. TBA – TBA [Written by Lin Manuel Miranda] (In The Heights)

Profile picture
    João Pedro Costa Calaça
    Topics:

I have the rights to comment there like you JDM.

I just don’t like the way Grammys have treated black artists these last many years.

Profile picture
    ELIAS
    Topics:

I have the rights to comment there like you JDM. I just don’t like the way Grammys have treated black artists these last many years.

No one does! The Grammys are RACIST as Fuck! You’re just late to the party.

albums: græ, how i’m feeling now, future nostalgia, starmaker, sawayama, the slow rush, after hours, suddenly, fetch the bolt cutters, 2017-2019, the new abnormal, circles, heavenly to a tortured mind

Profile picture
    João Pedro Costa Calaça
    Topics:

Sorry If I can’t talk about anything.

Expect Dua or a white man to take home AOTY.

Profile picture
    JustGuy89
    Topics:

To someone who made the Christina Bionic comparison to Dua Lipa. That’s is not a fair comparison. Bionic was Christina’s 4th studio release in the 10th year of her career, as an established artist she should have had no problem having a successful era. There were other factors that contributed to Bionic’s underperformance, but that’s an argument for another day. You can not compare that to Dua Lipa this is only Dua’s sophomore album and I don’t even think Dua has been in the industry more than four years. Also the Future Nostalgia era is not a flop she has a smash hit: “DSN” please do not act like the girl hasn’t made any sort of Impact this era. She has done pretty well considering we are in the middle of a worldwide pandemic. This reminds me of Katy Perry’s Teenage Dream era. Ten years ago a lot of people considered Teenage Dream a flop because she had lukewarm reviews and her sales for the time were not up to par considering she had two #1 smashes.

Profile picture
    ELIAS
    Topics:

Sorry If I can’t talk about anything. Expect Dua or a white man to take home AOTY.

been knowing dude. Stop regurgitating old news.

albums: græ, how i’m feeling now, future nostalgia, starmaker, sawayama, the slow rush, after hours, suddenly, fetch the bolt cutters, 2017-2019, the new abnormal, circles, heavenly to a tortured mind

Profile picture
    ELIAS
    Topics:

Tame Impala should win AOTY with the Slow Rush. It’s my favorite of his since Innerspeaker

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by ELIAS.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by ELIAS.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 499 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 6) ’ is closed to new replies.