Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 6) 

2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 6) 

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 499 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
Boz
ELIAS
Wanda
  • Profile picture
    Nas
    Topics:

Yes, gawd! @ a new Sam Smith album.

Profile picture
    PleaseFeedTheTroll
    Topics:

um what?

Do you imbeciles even realize what you are posting? 9,000,000 units in America? So, it is almost diamond before even being out and with singles that are not putting up impressive streaming? Stop posting bullshit that anyone with the simplest reasoning is able to see is bullshit.

Profile picture
    MG
    Topics:

There’s this Irish singer named Dermont Kennedy and from what I heard he’s an extremely talented singer. He is signed with Interscope and his debut album was released during this eligibility period. It debuted at #2 on the U.K Charts. His song “Lost” is very beautiful too. Maybe a nominee Best New Artist contender.

Lost Music Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK9wqtAwnoE

Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

Do you imbeciles even realize what you are posting? 9,000,000 units in America? So, it is almost diamond before even being out and with singles that are not up ting up impressive stream No numbers? Stop posting bullshit that anyone with the simplest reasoning is able to see is bullshit.

Watch your mouth and learn how to read. The singles off the album have sold a combined 9 million units. That’s completely normal for an album with multiple multi-platinum hits before release. The album itself would only be at 900k; but the tracks combined are 9 million.

I didn’t know 5 year old were allowed here.

FYC: Joji – Best New Artist
    Nectar – Album of The Year, Best Alternative Album
    Run – ROTY, SOTY, Rock Song, Rock Performance
    Gimme Love - Best Music Video

FYC: Ariana Grande
    Rain On Me: ROTY, Pop Duo/Group Performance
    Imagine - SOTY, Pop Solo Performance
    Nobody (w/ Chaka Khan) - Best Trad R&B Perf.

Profile picture
    ELIAS
    Topics:

Billboard This Week (April 10th, 2020)

1. Blinding Lights-The Weeknd (2nd week)

2. The Box-Roddy Ricch (-)

3. Don’t Start Now-Dua Lipa (-)

4. Circles-Post Malone (+1)

5. Life is Good– Future & Drake (-1)

6. Adore You– Harry Styles (+1)

7. Say So– Doja Cat (+2)

8. Intentions- Justin Bieber feat. Quavo (-)

9. Everything I Wanted– Billie Eilish (+3)

10. Someone You Loved– Lewis Capaldi (+1)

albums: græ, how i’m feeling now, future nostalgia, starmaker, sawayama, the slow rush, after hours, suddenly, fetch the bolt cutters, 2017-2019, the new abnormal, circles, heavenly to a tortured mind

Profile picture
    ELIAS
    Topics:

favorite top 3 since Billie, Lizzo, Lil Nas

albums: græ, how i’m feeling now, future nostalgia, starmaker, sawayama, the slow rush, after hours, suddenly, fetch the bolt cutters, 2017-2019, the new abnormal, circles, heavenly to a tortured mind

Profile picture
    Aint2Proud2Beg
    Topics:

How is it that you’ve been here for three years and you don’t know that this is like the third account from the iconic/very controversial Gucci? The biggest X-Tina fan in this thread!

OH!!! and suddenly everything makes sense.

Profile picture
    HengeBoy
    Topics:

Do you imbeciles even realize what you are posting? 9,000,000 units in America? So, it is almost diamond before even being out and with singles that are not up ting up impressive stream No numbers? Stop posting bullshit that anyone with the simplest reasoning is able to see is bullshit.

Reading is what? FUNDAMENTAL, Dumbass…

Watch your mouth and learn how to read. The singles off the album have sold a combined 9 million units. That’s completely normal for an album with multiple multi-platinum hits before release. The album itself would only be at 900k; but the tracks combined are 9 million. I didn’t know 5 year old were allowed here.

Thank You

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by HengeBoy.
    Profile picture
    Wanda
    Topics:

Sam Smith is completely forgotten and he won’t get a Grammy nomination with his next album.
    Where is that member who used to annoy everyone who wasn’t predicting “Dancing With a Stranger”? So funny

Last.fm: https://www.last.fm/es/user/Into_You

Profile picture
    HengeBoy
    Topics:

Sam Smith is completely forgotten and he won’t get a Grammy nomination with his next album. Where is that member who used to annoy everyone who wasn’t predicting “Dancing With a Stranger”? So funny

Forgotten by the Grammy? Perhaps Yes but the public in general? Not even close.. Sam already got their things anyway

Profile picture
    ELIAS
    Topics:

Forgotten by the Grammy? Perhaps Yes but the public in general? Not even close.. Sam already got their things anyway

I honest prefer Sam right now then his melodramatic ballad of a male Adele. Hope he evolves as an artist.

Profile picture
    HengeBoy
    Topics:

I honest prefer Sam right now then his melodramatic ballad of a male Adele. Hope he evolves as an artist.

The fact Sam is proving themselves that their more than just sad ballads, DWAS, Promises & HDYS are huge UPTEMPO hits and honestly their best work to date, I can’t wait for this album to drop.

And I would love for Sam to be brought back to the conversation for Grammys but unfortunately this could up being Sam’s most acclaimed album and they would still shut them out..

Profile picture
    PleaseFeedTheTroll
    Topics:
    Seven
    Topics:

Watch your mouth and learn how to read. The singles off the album have sold a combined 9 million units. That’s completely normal for an album with multiple multi-platinum hits before release. The album itself would only be at 900k; but the tracks combined are 9 million.

I didn’t know 5 year old were allowed here.

Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

Future Nostalgia is plunging the charts already!

She actually held really well. Number 9 is way better than I would’ve thought.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 499 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 6) ’ is closed to new replies.