July 25, 2020 at 12:24 pm #1203602203This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.July 25, 2020 at 3:49 pm #1203602585This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.July 25, 2020 at 4:01 pm #1203602603
Best Pop Vocal Album is a battle between Taylor and Dua with Taylor in the lead.July 25, 2020 at 4:04 pm #1203602607
Taylor will be nominated across the board.
Norah might pull of a surprise.
Gaga might be shut out outside of Duo.July 25, 2020 at 4:15 pm #1203602625
Yeah I tend to agree with you since I like the album. But she needs to release a single fast. Do something Gaga!July 25, 2020 at 4:23 pm #1203602644
Pop Vocal Album:
- Future Nostalgia, Dua Lipa
- Fine Line, Harry Styles
- Chromatica, Lady Gaga
- Hollywood’s Bleeding, Post Malone
- Folklore, Taylor Swift
- Don’t Start Now, Dua Lipa
- Everything I Wanted, Billie Eilish
- Adore You, Harry Styles
- Circles, Post Malone
- Blinding Lights, The Weeknd
- My Oh My, Camila Cabello ft. DaBaby
- Time, Childish Gambino & Ariana Grande
- Rain on Me, Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande
- Memories, Maroon 5
- Exile, Taylor Swift & Bob Iver
Time is my NGNG. Thoughts?
Have a great day if you see this!
Everything Everywhere All At Once
The BatmanJuly 25, 2020 at 4:34 pm #1203602671
Isn’t it impossible for Ariana to be nominated twice with the new rules?July 25, 2020 at 4:38 pm #1203602683
Honey, Ariana Grande CANNOT receive two nominations in the same category due to the new rules.July 25, 2020 at 4:50 pm #1203602720
I really wonder why y’all overhype Harry Styles, an artist who has never been on the Grammy lists before.
He’ll luck up and get a pop nomination or two and maybe a marquee single nomination somewhere. That’s where it will end for him. He’s no Justin Timberlake. It’s almost as ridiculous as the Camila Cabello nonsense.July 25, 2020 at 4:52 pm #1203602733
Fine line still the frontrunner in bpva, the album has hits witch taylor won’t have
1. Way too early to say she’ll have no hits from this album.
2. Even if she doesn’t, the whole point of Folklore is to position Taylor as an album artist / serious singer-songwriter. She doesn’t need hits to be competitive.July 25, 2020 at 4:56 pm #1203602752
Not including Taylor in Pop Solo is a HUGE mistake.July 25, 2020 at 5:04 pm #1203602774This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.Not now
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.