Home Forums Music 2021 GRAMMY Pop Field Predictions (Part 4)

2021 GRAMMY Pop Field Predictions (Part 4)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 524 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
3 weeks ago
replies
views
users
Boz
Regina
Darren
  • Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

How are Gaga and Ariana more ‘baity’ than Taylor and Bon Iver? I-

Well Lady Gaga (almost) has more Grammy’s than Taylor Swift and Bon Iver combined.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Darren
    Topics:

Well Lady Gaga has more Grammy’s than Taylor Swift and Bon Iver combined.

This isn’t even true lmao

You are literally so desperate for Ariana to win another Grammy that you’re willing to base your arguments on outright LIES.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

Well Lady Gaga (almost) has more Grammy’s than Taylor Swift and Bon Iver combined.

Both pairs have 12 Grammys between them each so I don’t see your point.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

Yes because “Rain On Me” is a hit on par with “Feel It Still,” “Stressed Out,” “Shallow,” “Say Something,” and “Get Lucky”

It definitely is with Shallow since that peaked well after the Grammy’s, it also is bigger than Body & Soul.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

This isn’t even true lmao

You are literally so desperate for Ariana to win another Grammy that you’re willing to base your arguments on outright LIES.

Right, let me correct myself:

Lady Gaga has 11 Grammy’s and Bon Iver + Taylor have 12 combined. I’m sure the difference is really not there. LIES LIES LIES.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

Both pairs have 12 Grammys between them each so I don’t see your point.

That Lady Gaga herself is a bigger Grammy player than both Taylor Swift and Bon Iver. Also worth noting hee last Grammy was this year; Bon Iver hasn’t won since debut and Taylor since 1989.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Darren
    Topics:

It definitely is with Shallow

Lie some more

it also is bigger than Body & Soul.

Are Ariana or Gaga going to die in the next few months? Do you know something I don’t?

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Darren
    Topics:

That Lady Gaga herself is a bigger Grammy player than both Taylor Swift

This is a pretty bold statement considering Gaga only has one more Grammy, and two of Taylor’s are AOTY.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    The blue notes
    Topics:

Taylor Swift is a smart girl for recruiting AOTY nominated artist Bon Iver. She wants the Grammy, period.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

Taylor Swift is a smart girl for recruting AOTY nominated artist Bon Iver. She wants the Grammy, period.

Exile will win because of Taylor Swift, not Bon Iver. Y’all need to stop acting like he’s this huge Grammy player.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

Id also keep in mind that 4 (I think) of Gaga’s Grammys come from A Star Is Born (and another one due to Oscar buzz)  and the hype that came with that movie and new sound for her. As a song, exile sounds much more baity than ROM. Again, I still believe ROM will win but let’s not pretend that Gaga is miles ahead in terms of success at the Grammys

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

Anyways, Pop Duo is between exile and ROM. Maroon 5 wouldn’t even be a factor to get a nom was this a stronger year.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    The blue notes
    Topics:

Exile will win because of Taylor Swift, not Bon Iver. Y’all need to stop acting like he’s this huge Grammy player.

Well, Bon Iver is critically acclaimed and Taylor Swift is selling the product  that way. Besides the song is doing good, without being played on pop radio, it is high on streaming services in US. I bet they will send it to other formats later on.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

Id also keep in mind that 4 (I think) of Gaga’s Grammys come from A Star Is Born (and another one due to Oscar buzz) and the hype that came with that movie and new sound for her. As a song, exile sounds much more baity than ROM. Again, I still believe ROM will win but let’s not pretend that Gaga is miles ahead in terms of success at the Grammys

Gaga still has a way better history in Pop, and again, winning more Grammy’s recently is a good factor. I see an Exile win if they go on board with Folklore, which at this point is a very strong possibility. Something similar to Joanne.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 524 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.