Home Forums Music 2021 GRAMMY Pop Field Predictions (Part 5)

2021 GRAMMY Pop Field Predictions (Part 5)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 533 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
3 weeks ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
rue
jellythe3rd
grandeswiftkn..
  • Profile picture
    Soltseven
    Topics:

“Loyalty” won because Kendrick swept the Rap Field tho, plus Ariana is not darling enough for voters to “make it up” to her. If “Rain On Me” is winning, it’s because of Gaga

I see your point. But it can help.

Profile picture
    Ghostface
    Topics:

I see your point. But it can help.

It definitely is, i see Rain On Me as the frontrunner for now

What's your favorite scary movie?

Profile picture
    CyberFunk
    Topics:

I don’t see Rain On Me losing, unless Exile picks up steam later in the season. But it’s not looking like it will.

The former is still in the top 40 and is doing quite well on HAC both in callouts and airplay.

But I think Exile will be the runner-up. I just don’t think the voters will take the other contenders seriously.

Profile picture
    cah
    Topics:

Are we sure Exile is even being nominated? It’s just another track on Folklore, Taylor isn’t promoting or pushing it at all. It’d be just a namecheck.

Profile picture
    Cameron
    Topics:

Lol “exile” sounds like it could be like named check like Boyfriend for Ariana except Ariana had a video for her song .

Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

Boyfriend was a minor hit and was top 10 on radio while voting though.

Profile picture
    Roger Federer
    Topics:

Are we sure Exile is even being nominated? It’s just another track on Folklore, Taylor isn’t promoting or pushing it at all. It’d be just a namecheck.

Exile is not going to be nominated. That song flopped very hard.

Profile picture
    Ghostface
    Topics:

Exile could still be nominated for a namecheck, but if that’s the case, it will not win

What's your favorite scary movie?

Profile picture
    Adele
    Topics:

Honey, we’ve already discussed this.  “Exile” is NOT happening in Best Pop Duo/Group Performance.  That song is a complete flop.

Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

I don’t see why y’all are calling an album track a flop. Like, the vast majority of album tracks do not chart at all, let alone 5 or 6 weeks. I know that doesn’t change the it’s likelihood at the Grammy’s but lets not act like it underperformed at all.

(Before y’all come for me, I know it was sent to AAA radio but that format has a max audience of under a million AI so it doesn’t really count)

FYC:

AOTY: folklore, Gaslighter, Kid Krow, Ungodly Hour, Punisher, SAWAYAMA, Future Nostalgia, Manic

Profile picture
    betty
    Topics:

Honey, we’ve already discussed this. “Exile” is NOT happening in Best Pop Duo/Group Performance. That song is a complete flop.

honey you are going to be incredibly disappointed and crushed when Tay, Harry Fiona or Dua take the big prize mark my words you ugly fucking troll!

FYC: Taylor Swift
    AOTY: folklore
    ROTY: cardigan
    SOTY: cardigan
    Pop Solo: cardigan
    PD/G: exile feat. Bon Iver
    PVA: folklore
    Country Solo: betty
    Country Song: betty
    Music Video: The Man
    Music Film: Miss Americana

Profile picture
    LOVC
    Topics:

For my “exile” has a better chance to win than to be nominated, I can see a scenario where it is snubbed for just being an album track, because the voters don’t remember it or maybe they aren’t interested in giving Taylor too many nominations, but if it gets nominated I think she has a good chance of winning, not only because it is a song by Taylor Swift and Bon Iver (two highly respected artists, at least in terms of the grammys) but also the lack of a clear frontrunner (yes, Gaga and Ariana are the favorites for the nomination but I wouldn’t say the same for the win) plus in the event that the Weeknd is nominated for Pop Album, this could become Taylor’s only likely win of the night.

Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

For my “exile” has a better chance to win than to be nominated, I can see a scenario where it is snubbed for just being an album track, because the voters don’t remember it or maybe they aren’t interested in giving Taylor too many nominations, but if it gets nominated I think she has a good chance of winning, not only because it is a song by Taylor Swift and Bon Iver (two highly respected artists, at least in terms of the grammys) but also the lack of a clear frontrunner (yes, Gaga and Ariana are the favorites for the nomination but I wouldn’t say the same for the win) plus in the event that the Weeknd is nominated for Pop Album, this could become Taylor’s only likely win of the night.

This is definitely how I feel. It can contend for a win but I’m not confident that it gets nominated first.

FYC:

AOTY: folklore, Gaslighter, Kid Krow, Ungodly Hour, Punisher, SAWAYAMA, Future Nostalgia, Manic

Profile picture
    River
    Topics:

Considering the strongest contenders after Rain On Me are BTS, Maroon 5 and Justin Bieber, I’m very confident that the top 10 song from one of the biggest albums of the year by two very respected artists aka Exile will be nominated.

Profile picture
    epiphany
    Topics:

I don’t see Rain On Me losing, unless Exile picks up steam later in the season. But it’s not looking like it will. The former is still in the top 40 and is doing quite well on HAC both in callouts and airplay. But I think Exile will be the runner-up. I just don’t think the voters will take the other contenders seriously.

ROM hasn’t seal the winning. None of the possible nominees are gigantic. In fact, there’s so much bigger hits that lost to smaller hits judging from history. But I agree that competition is tight between ROM and exile.

Currently digging :

* Joji - Nectar
    * Sufjan Steven - The Ascension
    * Marsicans - Ursa Major
    * Holly Humberstone - Falling Asleep At The Wheel
    * Rich Brian - 1999

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 533 total)

The topic ‘2021 GRAMMY Pop Field Predictions (Part 5)’ is closed to new replies.