Home Forums Music 2021 GRAMMY Pop Field Predictions (Part 7)

2021 GRAMMY Pop Field Predictions (Part 7)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 464 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
1 week ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
"How You Doin'"
Monsoon 🌊
2021ravenclaw1
  • Profile picture
    Roger Federer
    Topics:

You’re predicting Fine Line to win? Seems sus.

I have been predicting it since last month. But you all are so much focused on taylor hate train that you can’t even see it. I have posted it atleast 3-4 times.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    grandeswiftknowles
    Topics:

The reason I’m switching to Fine Line is because Goldens charts rn are almost identical to Watermelon Sugars in May. I kind of have more faith in an era that’s been active since last December winning then one which has been dead since release.

! The claim in this post is disputed

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    folklorevoodoo
    Topics:

i think golden will definitely help fine line in BPVA, idk if it’ll be enough to get him the win but i’d say his nomination is 100% secured.

ⓘ 𝗢𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗲.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    abelhours
    Topics:

Golden will help, but I very much doubt Fine Line will win BPVA. Taylor hasn’t won a Grammy in years and will be nominated for her most acclaimed album. Many voters will be tempted to award her here, because a third AOTY is too much and likely not happening. Abel poses a challenge too, and I don’t think we should underestimate their love for Dua in tandem with her aggressive campaigning. It’s a fun category because it feels super competitive to me.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    moriahface
    Topics:

I hope Golden keeps growing, but I’m going to wait to see how it does in the long run with streams and radio before I consider it “significant” for his BPVA chances. Columbia seems to be pushing it, which is good, but I need to see longevity first.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    grandeswiftknowles
    Topics:

Golden will help, but I very much doubt Fine Line will win BPVA. Taylor hasn’t won a Grammy in years and will be nominated for her most acclaimed album. Many voters will be tempted to award her here, because a third AOTY is too much and likely not happening. Abel poses a challenge too, and I don’t think we should underestimate their love for Dua in tandem with her aggressive campaigning. It’s a fun category because it feels super competitive to me.

Acclaim has never made a difference and I don’t really see why it would this year though. Golden keeps up the insane momentum Harry’s had this whole year which is why I think he gets this.
    Also, Duas campaigning feels overstated. I can’t remember the last time she performed somewhere. If it’s a 5-person lineup, I don’t see her getting in

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Adam 🎹
    Topics:

Acclaim DOES make a difference. Divide got low reviews from critics but its very successful plus loved by the GP as what I observed. But it was not given a nom for AOTY due to its low reviews(which really deserves low reviews actually)♥️

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    grandeswiftknowles
    Topics:

Acclaim DOES make a difference. Divide got low reviews from critics but its very successful plus loved by the GP as what I observed. But it was not given a nom for AOTY due to its low reviews(which really deserves low reviews actually)♥️

Acclaim doesn’t matter in BPVA, sorry I should have been more clear there

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    JustGuy
    Topics:

End of October Predictions
    POP SOLO PERFORMANCE
    “everything i wanted” – Billie Eilish
    “Don’t Start Now” – Dua Lipa
    “Watermelon Sugar” – Harry Styles
    “Blinding Lights” – The Weeknd
    “cardigan” – Taylor Swift
    “Circles” – Post Malone
    Alt. “Loyal Brave True” – Christina Aguilera
    POP VOCAL ALBUM
    Future Nostalgia – Dua Lipa
    Fine Line – Harry Styles
    Hollywood’s Bleeding – Post Malone
    After Hours – The Weeknd
    folklore – Taylor Swift
    Alt. Changes – Justin Bieber
    POP DUO GROUP
    “Fall on Me” – A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera
    “Rain on Me” – Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande
    “In Your Eyes” – The Weeknd & Doja Cat
    “exile” – Taylor Swift & Bon Iver
    “Memories” – Maroon 5
    Alt. “Dynamite” – BTS

Congratulations Taylor Swift on 6 Grammy Nominations
    Album of the Year: folklore
    Song of the Year: cardigan
    Pop Solo Performance: cardigan
    Pop Duo/Group Performance: exile feat. Bon Iver
    Pop Vocal Album: folklore
    Song Written for Visual Media: Beautiful Ghosts

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    mmstry
    Topics:

End of October Predictions POP SOLO PERFORMANCE “everything i wanted” – Billie Eilish “Don’t Start Now” – Dua Lipa “Adore You” – Harry Styles “Blinding Lights” – The Weeknd “cardigan” – Taylor Swift “Circles” – Post Malone Alt. “Loyal Brave True” – Christina Aguilera POP VOCAL ALBUM Future Nostalgia – Dua Lipa Fine Line – Harry Styles Hollywood’s Bleeding – Post Malone After Hours – The Weeknd folklore – Taylor Swift Alt. Changes – Justin Bieber POP DUO GROUP “Fall on Me” – A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera “Rain on Me” – Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande “In Your Eyes” – The Weeknd & Doja Cat “exile” – Taylor Swift & Bon Iver “Memories” – Maroon 5 Alt. “Dynamite” – BTS

Watermelon Sugar is harrys submission for pop solo btw!

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    mmstry
    Topics:

Ya I honestly Taylor and Abel winning before Harry eleven though I wish fine line would win. folklore and After Hours would still be very deserving tho so I’m not mad

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    2021ravenclaw1
    Topics:

Chromatica is way more likely than Changes…

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Marcos
    Topics:

It’s Grammy season, everybody is campaigning. Dua isn’t doing nothing unusual or strong.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    abelhours
    Topics:

It’s Grammy season, everybody is campaigning. Dua isn’t doing nothing unusual or strong.

Yeah she is. She literally sent everyone a square vinyl as well as an elaborate album package and she’s doing literally the most whether it’s announcing AMA noms or going live with Elton John or performing literally anywhere that will take her. Nobody else is going this hard. Not even close.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    grandeswiftknowles
    Topics:

Yeah she is. She literally sent everyone a square vinyl as well as an elaborate album package and she’s doing literally the most whether it’s announcing AMA noms or going live with Elton John or performing literally anywhere that will take her. Nobody else is going this hard. Not even close.

Two of these were after voting closed. I think the only real ‘aggressive campaigning’ she’s done is the vinyls. The heaviest campaign by far is BTS

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 464 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.