Home Forums Music 2021 GRAMMY Pop Field Predictions (Part 1)

2021 GRAMMY Pop Field Predictions (Part 1)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 527 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
nxddyfs
janet.
Monsoon
  • Profile picture
    RichardAniston
    Topics:

A bit of a long shot, but I would love it Rina Sawayama’s album Sawayama got into Best Pop Vocal Album. Such a good record.

Profile picture
    Almond
    Topics:

I wonder if Level of Concern by Twenty One Pilots will be submitted for Pop Duo/Group.

Profile picture
    Deemy
    Topics:

I’m gonna assume that Lady Gaga’s album will be a success.

Here’s my POP lineup:

Best Pop Solo:

“Break My Heart” – Dua Lipa
    “Blinding Lights” – The Weeknd
    “Circles” – Post Malone
    “everything I wanted” – Billie Eilish
    “Stupid Love” – Lady Gaga

Best Pop Duo/Group:

“Memories” – Maroon 5
    “Intentions” – Justin Bieber f/ Quavo
    “The other Side” – Justin Timberlake & SZA
    “I’m Ready” – Sam Smith w/ Demi Lovato
    “Fall On Me” – A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera

Best Pop Vocal Album:

“Future Nostalgia” – Dua Lipa
    “Fine Line” – Harry Styles
    “Chromatica” – Lady Gaga
    “Romance” – Camila Cabello
    “Hollywood’s Bleeding” – Post Malone

Profile picture
    24fanatic
    Topics:

Can we stop with the Lizzo & Ariana Grande “Good As Hell” remix predictions?

It’s not going to happen.

It probably won’t even be submitted by their labels. The duet version of this track was not successful or considered a hit… only the original solo version was a hit.

These basic cut and paste remixes are being ignored as of late by the Grammys. The biggest example being Ed Sheeran & Beyonce’s “Perfect” remix. His solo version was the bigger hit, so the Grammys ignored the “duet version” even though it was WIDELY predicted to be nominated. And that remix was even bigger than this Ariana version and had major radio airplay.

Profile picture
    Preston!
    Topics:

I’m gonna assume that Lady Gaga’s album will be a success. Here’s my POP lineup: Best Pop Solo: “Break My Heart” – Dua Lipa “Blinding Lights” – The Weeknd “Circles” – Post Malone “everything I wanted” – Billie Eilish “Stupid Love” – Lady Gaga Best Pop Duo/Group: “Memories” – Maroon 5 “Intentions” – Justin Bieber f/ Quavo “The other Side” – Justin Timberlake & SZA “I’m Ready” – Sam Smith w/ Demi Lovato “Fall On Me” – A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera Best Pop Vocal Album: “Future Nostalgia” – Dua Lipa “Fine Line” – Harry Styles “Chromatica” – Lady Gaga “Romance” – Camila Cabello “Hollywood’s Bleeding” – Post Malone

If Stupid Love gets in pop solo, she’s gonna get a pop duo nod as well.

Profile picture
    JDM
    Topics:

I’m gonna assume that Lady Gaga’s album will be a success. Here’s my POP lineup: Best Pop Solo: “Break My Heart” – Dua Lipa “Blinding Lights” – The Weeknd “Circles” – Post Malone “everything I wanted” – Billie Eilish “Stupid Love” – Lady Gaga Best Pop Duo/Group: “Memories” – Maroon 5 “Intentions” – Justin Bieber f/ Quavo “The other Side” – Justin Timberlake & SZA “I’m Ready” – Sam Smith w/ Demi Lovato “Fall On Me” – A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera Best Pop Vocal Album: “Future Nostalgia” – Dua Lipa “Fine Line” – Harry Styles “Chromatica” – Lady Gaga “Romance” – Camila Cabello “Hollywood’s Bleeding” – Post Malone

Dua would absolutely not submit Break My Heart in when Don’t Start Now is literally one of the biggest and most successful and BEST songs of the year!

Profile picture
    janet.
    Topics:

Get real!  “Stupid Love” is NOT getting a Best Pop Solo Performance nom.  That song flopped.  Let’s not use the “Joanne” got in argument.  Lady Gaga doesn’t have the A Star Is Boring hype anymore.

Profile picture
    Deemy
    Topics:

Dua would absolutely not submit Break My Heart in when Don’t Start Now is literally one of the biggest and most successful and BEST songs of the year!

The whole point is she’s getting in with whatever single she submits.

Profile picture
    tobey1
    Topics:

Can we stop with the Lizzo & Ariana Grande “Good As Hell” remix predictions?

It’s not going to happen.

It probably won’t even be submitted by their labels. The duet version of this track was not successful or considered a hit… only the original solo version was a hit.

These basic cut and paste remixes are being ignored as of late by the Grammys. The biggest example being Ed Sheeran & Beyonce’s “Perfect” remix. His solo version was the bigger hit, so the Grammys ignored the “duet version” even though it was WIDELY predicted to be nominated. And that remix was even bigger than this Ariana version and had major radio airplay.

its considered a prediction mate. we are all entitled to it.

Profile picture
    ELIAS
    Topics:

Hopeful nominations:

SAWAYAMA-Pop Vocal Album nom

Anyone-Pop Solo Performance nom

Good As Hell REMIX- Pop Duo/Group nom

Run-Pop Solo Performance nom

FYC:
    AOTY: Fetch the Bolt Cutters or After Hours
    ROTY & SOTY: Blinding Lights & Don’t Start Now
    BNA: Megan Thee Stallion or Rina Sawayama
    Rap Album: RTJ4
    Pop Album: SAWAYAMA
    Rock Album: The New Abnormal
    R&B Performance: Do It

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Preston!
    Topics:

Hopeful nominations: SAWAYAMA-Pop Vocal Album nom Anyone-Pop Solo Performance nom Good As Hell REMIX- Pop Duo/Group nom Run-Pop Solo Performance nom

Good As Hell remix was a mess, the original is miles better!

Profile picture
    tobey1
    Topics:

Good As Hell remix was a mess, the original is miles better!

The only way it will get submitted is the remix though which I think they will nominate the remix cause they like the original

Profile picture
    Preston!
    Topics:

The only way it will get submitted is the remix though which I think they will nominate the remix cause they like the original

Perfect Duet, which peaked at #1 was not nominated. Plus who said they like the original?

Profile picture
    janet.
    Topics:

Honey, Ariana Grande fucked up that “Good As Hell” (Remix).  BARF!

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 527 total)

The topic ‘2021 GRAMMY Pop Field Predictions (Part 1)’ is closed to new replies.