Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy predictions: Album of the Year (Part 13)

2021 Grammy predictions: Album of the Year (Part 13)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 774 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
Lemon
Miss Americana
borisy
  • Profile picture
    Melodies
    Topics:

I am quite dissapointed. I find Trevor a little too entitled. I mean all he does is bash Trump and Republicans all the time on his show. We don’t need that political energy at The Grammys. I can see him talking about BLM all the time.

Please take Harry out of your pfp, especially with that ugly edit. Harry himself has bashed Trump and Republicans.

Profile picture
    River
    Topics:

It’s funny because we spend literally months waiting, debating and killing each other because of awards and then the artist, the person who actually gets to win the award, does one thing and they’re thirsty.

Profile picture
    willow
    Topics:

*Outgoing president. And I’m sure those who watch the Grammys will appreciate some political jokes and points when Biden has just been sworn in. The relief of being rid of the worst US President since Andrew Jackson, possibly ever, will be palpable—as it should be.

You know that’s subjective. Some think Trump is the worse than Devil, some think he is better than God. But the fact is that Trump still performed better than everybody expected and wasn’t that far from winning and Republicans will hold the Senate so I don’t think that every watcher of The Grammys will appreciate the “jokes”.

Profile picture
    caleidoscopio
    Topics:

I am quite dissapointed. I find Trevor a little too entitled. I mean all he does is bash Trump and Republicans all the time on his show. We don’t need that political energy at The Grammys. I can see him talking about BLM all the time.

this is the Grammys not the CMAs

FYC:

Record of the Year: Hit Different by SZA ft. Pharrell Williams & co.
    Song of the Year: Good Days by SZA ft. Jacob Collier

Profile picture
    joesilver
    Topics:

Trump is over.

I don’t think award shows will be as political as they were between 2016-2020 so liberal Hollywood won’t be that vocal about politics anymore.

Profile picture
    caleidoscopio
    Topics:

I mean the Grammys are very liberal what were u expecting? Tomi Lahren? Kellyanne Conway?

>get Tomi to present BNA

>tell her Gabby Barrett is winning

>give the Award to Megan

FYC:

Record of the Year: Hit Different by SZA ft. Pharrell Williams & co.
    Song of the Year: Good Days by SZA ft. Jacob Collier

Profile picture
    Che
    Topics:

I think it’s not fair to insult the president and his voters in front of the whole country

150 years ago citizens would literally guillotine bad political leaders and now you’re here worried that Trump will be offended if someone RIGHTFULLY reports his incompetence 😭

Profile picture
    grandeswiftknowles
    Topics:

Kind of worried that Pop Fan didn’t vote with kindness.

! The claim in this post is disputed

Profile picture
    willow
    Topics:

Trump is over. I don’t think award shows will be as political as they were between 2016-2020 so liberal Hollywood won’t be that vocal about politics anymore.

Yeah, I mean I didn’t get their hate for Trump. He literally wanted to lower their taxes and restrict regulations that would benefit them extremely. Well, he had some supporters but 95% hated his guts even though he was elected by the people.

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

Kind of worried that Pop Fan didn’t vote with kindness.

you said it much in a more subtle way than I would have

Profile picture
    Lemon
    Topics:

this woman breathes and y’all attack her. everyone likes recognition and appreciation for their work, previous wins or not. i have yet to see anyone call dua or abel or gaga Grammy thirsty … they’re not. it’s perfectly fine to campaign for the music and art you’ve put your heart into to create.

Profile picture
    folklorevoodoo
    Topics:

Yeah, I mean I didn’t get their hate for Trump. He literally wanted to lower their taxes and restrict regulations that would benefit them extremely. Well, he had some supporters but 95% hated his guts even though he was elected by the people.

not really, he was only elected in the first place because of the outdated electoral college system.

ⓘ 𝗢𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗲.

Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

Yeah, I mean I didn’t get their hate for Trump. He literally wanted to lower their taxes and restrict regulations that would benefit them extremely. Well, he had some supporters but 95% hated his guts even though he was elected by the electoral college.

Fixed it 🙂

FYC:

Taylor Swift- AOTY, SOTY, Pop Duo/Group Performance, Pop Vocal Album

Phoebe Bridgers- BNA, Rock Song, Rock Performance, Alternative Album

Dua Lipa- ROTY, Pop Solo Performance

Chloe x Halle- Traditional R&B Performance, R&B Song, Progressive R&B Album

Profile picture
    Che
    Topics:

Yeah, I mean I didn’t get their hate for Trump.

Kim there’s people that are dying

Profile picture
    grandeswiftknowles
    Topics:

this woman breathes and y’all attack her. everyone likes recognition and appreciation for their work, previous wins or not. i have yet to see anyone call dua or abel or gaga Grammy thirsty … they’re not. it’s perfectly fine to campaign for the music and art you’ve put your heart into to create.

Um what we call both Dua and Abel thirsty on a daily basis. Gaga’s doing nothing so how can we call her thirsty

! The claim in this post is disputed

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 774 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy predictions: Album of the Year (Part 13)’ is closed to new replies.