Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Predictions: Album of the Year (Part 16)

2021 Grammy Predictions: Album of the Year (Part 16)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 599 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
4 months ago
replies
views
users
Miss Americana
rue
Ghost
  • Profile picture
    Daniel Montgomery
    Topics:

Continue 🙂

Profile picture
    Folkloric
    Topics:

Folklore AOTY

Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

Is this the first time we had an insider actually leak nominations? I’ve never heard of that happening.

Profile picture
    sara
    Topics:

Is this the first time we had an insider actually leak nominations? I’ve never heard of that happening.

When they said taylor was the 2nd most nominated I didn’t believe them. I thought it was another troll

Taylor Swift 3x AOTY winner
    waiting for Speak Now (TV)

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    chem_x
    Topics:

Yes and it turned me off even more from the nomination process. Like, why does a random insider know the details on Taylor’s nominations? Not just the amount but the specific awards?

Does that stuff leak within the industry? Are we getting delayed grammy meltdowns/celebrations on nomination day or what…? Or do only certain artists have access to that info? Again, that was a truly WEIRD aspect of this nomination cycle that preceded an extremely weird set of nominations.

Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

Yes and it turned me off even more from the nomination process. Like, why does a random insider know the details on Taylor’s nominations? Not just the amount but the specific awards? Does that stuff leak within the industry? Are we getting delayed grammy meltdowns/celebrations on nomination day or what…? Or do only certain artists have access to that info? Again, that was a truly WEIRD aspect of this nomination cycle that preceded an extremely weird set of nominations.

It was definitely overshadowed by the noms themselves but I think it’s certainly interesting. The leak didn’t come until hours before noms came out so it’s possible it’s someone in certain artists camps who are notified shortly before the actual announcement.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

I’m convinced Steve from The Inner Circle is Taylor herself. He leaked folklore and cardigan to us like two weeks before but nobody believed she would seriously drop an album 💀

It was a whole month before. Literally mid-June. Which means that the album was titled and the lead single picked by mid-June. Meaning that the entire album was made in around 1.5 months.

I was also one of the only people who believed him but I won’t say I told you so

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    epiphany
    Topics:

Protect insider at all costs….!!!!!!

For you consideration :

Album of the year : evermore
    Record of the year : willow
    Song of the year : willow
    Best pop vocal album : evermore
    Best pop solo performance : willow
    Best pop duo/group performance : no body no crime (feat. HAIM)

Profile picture
    ELIAS🍂
    Topics:

Can stop talking about the Grammys this year for a moment? Where do guys think Taylor’s direction will go in the future? Do you think the GP/Grammys will appreciate the sonic direction she’s going or should she go back to the pop song she tried fo establish her on? I’m quite curious.

Folklore AOTY

Profile picture
    Ghost
    Topics:

Can stop talking about the Grammys this year for a moment? Where do guys think Taylor’s direction will go in the future? Do you think the GP/Grammys will appreciate the sonic direction she’s going or should she go back to the pop song she tried fo establish her on? I’m quite curious.

Taylor’s thread.

Profile picture
    ELIAS🍂
    Topics:

Taylor’s thread.

thanks king, will ask on both 😄

Folklore AOTY

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 599 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Predictions: Album of the Year (Part 16)’ is closed to new replies.