Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Predictions: Album of the Year (Part 18)

2021 Grammy Predictions: Album of the Year (Part 18)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 9 posts - 721 through 729 (of 729 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
( +4 hidden )
replies
views
users
Cardi
rue
PopGuy
  • Profile picture
    slh315
    Topics:

Taylor Swift winning a third Album of the Year when the best and biggest albums of the year are not even nominated against her is white girl privilege at his finest. She has no merit.

That’s tough. Anyway, folklore AOTY.

Profile picture
    hillslight
    Topics:

Taylor Swift winning a third Album of the Year when the best and biggest albums of the year are not even nominated against her is white girl privilege at his finest. She has no merit.

If we say best as in the most critically acclaimed, Folklore was the best-selling album out of the top 10 most acclaimed album of 2020 and is the most acclaimed album out of the top 10 best-selling album of 2020.

She has BOTH the sales and acclaim.

Profile picture
    Alexandra
    Topics:

Some swifties really need to listen to more music. Folklore is a bland piece of work. The compositions are boring and uncreative. Because she sang on already-made production from Aaron Dessner rather than taking a part in the music and production like she always does, some melodies fall flat and doesn’t fit. It does not take real chances or push boundries like it claims it does. It all feels very try-hard.

Don’t get me wrong, i love her music in general. Know all of her albums. But this album is not great at all. I hope someday people stop pretending it is.

I think that Taylor will lose SOTY cuz she’s not nominated for ROTY like Dua and Beyoncé.

This thread is a hot mess. Y’all really will say anything you can to discredit Taylor.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Ace James
    Topics:

ugh I love your photo because that’s my favorite Harry Potter movie and just kinda Favorite movie but you’re comment is just so AGHH

Profile picture
    Ace James
    Topics:

Well she had one of the top 3 biggest albums of the year and best is subjective so I agree there were a lot of big contenders snubbed but dont blame her for it. It’s not her fault they were snubbed.

Don’t Blame Me Love made me crazy if it doesn’t you ain’t doing it right

Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

Posty and Taylor look to be the first AOTY nominees confirmed (??) to perform. Thoughts???

Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

Posty and Taylor look to be the first AOTY nominees confirmed (??) to perform. Thoughts???

We want Ms La Peeps too

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
Viewing 9 posts - 721 through 729 (of 729 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Predictions: Album of the Year (Part 18)’ is closed to new replies.