Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy predictions: Album of the Year (Part 7)

2021 Grammy predictions: Album of the Year (Part 7)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 521 total)
Created
2 years ago
Last Reply
2 years ago
replies
views
users
moriahface
almanzarlamar..
DAVEJ82470547
  • Profile picture
    Caique
    Topics:

What is up with harry stans trying to convince everyone harrys the best at everything? Like it or not, post has the most consumed album and that wont change until the ceremony and its OKAY that harry wont beat that

Profile picture
    Vicennn
    Topics:

somehow Millenials find Post Malone relatable

Profile picture
    sara
    Topics:

What is up with harry stans trying to convince everyone harrys the best at everything? Like it or not, post has the most consumed album and that wont change until the ceremony and its OKAY that harry wont beat that

they have this notion that harry is the best at everything. either way hollywood’s bleeding is the bigger album

Taylor Swift 3x AOTY winner
    waiting for Speak Now (TV)

Profile picture
    River
    Topics:

If it’s not the kind of era the Grammys care about then it’s irrelevant. And I don’t see him on many people’s predictions.

I agree, but it’s still the biggest album of this year’s eligibility period.

I think he’ll be nominated in the GF although he can miss the pop field.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    moriahface
    Topics:

Okay? Posts album is still more consumed.

You guys clearly don’t understand what I’m saying. HB has more tracks and more features and had more GP support initially. Obviously he’s going to have more streaming numbers – that’s what I said!!!

Fine Line is consumed more as an album than HB is. That’s why it’s relevant to the AOTY discussion. That’s why I brought it up. Quit twisting everything people say into something it isn’t just so you can justify a petty drag.

Profile picture
    Tanishka
    Topics:

Harry and Post aside, what are the chances that Sawayama would be nominated?

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    moriahface
    Topics:

I agree, but it’s still the biggest album of this year’s eligibility period. I think he’ll be nominated in the GF although he can miss the pop field.

There are SO many ways to define the “biggest album of the year.” Just because people have different ways of seeing it doesn’t mean they are delusional. You guys ridicule Harry fans because they say his album was consumed as a whole more and say Post undeniably had the biggest era and then say he’s missing out on PVA and maybe AOTY too.. make it make sense!

Profile picture
    Caique
    Topics:

Harry and Post aside, what are the chances that Sawayama would be nominated?

i think shes arrived a little late for this year and didnt make enough noise for a pop artist but would be happy to see her getting nominated!

Profile picture
    Caique
    Topics:

There are SO many ways to define the “biggest album of the year.” Just because people have different ways of seeing it doesn’t mean they are delusional. You guys ridicule Harry fans because they say his album was consumed as a whole more and say Post undeniably had the biggest era and then say he’s missing out on PVA and maybe AOTY too.. make it make sense!

theres literally just one way of defining the biggest album

Profile picture
    borisy
    Topics:

To think Changes and Manic were released this year

feels like 3 years ago

Profile picture
    Tanishka
    Topics:

I don’t think Post is going to miss out AOTY but I also thought thank u next would win a grammy who knows what’s going to happen

Profile picture
    moriahface
    Topics:

If Post having the most streamed album really meant so much to his Grammy chances then everyone would have him as the AOTY front runner. There’s a reason none of us do.

Profile picture
    Caique
    Topics:

If Post having the most streamed album really meant so much to his Grammy chances then everyone would have him as the AOTY front runner. There’s a reason none of us do.

but nobodys saying harry wont get a nod because of his numbers…. which are very impressive and if i were to pick the winners i would gladly hand him BPSP but yall act so deffensive the whole time just chill

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 521 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy predictions: Album of the Year (Part 7)’ is closed to new replies.