Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 24)

2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 24)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 552 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
3 months ago
replies
views
users
grandeswiftkn..
BYEDON2020
betty
  • Profile picture
    Just for fun
    Topics:

Taylor Swift for AOTY, SOTY, ROTY, BNA, Pop Solo, Pop Duo, Pop Album, Country Solo, Country Song, Americana Performance, Americana Song, Music Vídeo, Music Film, President of the United States

Lmfao.

In reality: AOTY, SOTY, Pop Album for Foklore. Music Film for her documentary.

Profile picture
    arodfan
    Topics:

Right now, I’m thinking Fiona wins four Grammys: AOTY, Alternative Album, Rock Song, and Rock Performance, with the album also picking up Best Engineered Recording. Abel also wins four: ROTY, SOTY, Pop Solo, and Progressive R&B album.

Profile picture
    Rickety-old-Thot
    Topics:

Lmfao.

Woosh.

best albums of 2020: Fetch The Bolt Cutters, Set My Heart On Fire Immediately, What’s Your Pleasure, Run The Jewels 4, St Cloud, Grae, The Descendants of Cain

Profile picture
    Matt2019
    Topics:

Right now, I’m thinking Fiona wins four Grammys: AOTY, Alternative Album, Rock Song, and Rock Performance, with the album also picking up Best Engineered Recording. Abel also wins four: ROTY, SOTY, Pop Solo, and Progressive R&B album.

I don’t think Fiona Apple is winning AOTY due to lack of campaigning. The Weeknd is only getting ROTY, Pop Solo, and Best Progressive R&B Album.

Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

I don’t think Fiona Apple is winning AOTY due to lack of campaigning. The Weeknd is only getting ROTY, Pop Solo, and Best Progressive R&B Album.

The Weeknd can and will absolutely win SOTY if Blinding Lights wins Record. Those almost never split.

Profile picture
    betty
    Topics:

Lmfao.

i like this.

FYC: Taylor Swift
    AOTY: folklore
    ROTY: exile feat. Bon Iver
    SOTY: cardigan
    Pop Solo: cardigan
    PD/G: exile feat. Bon Iver
    PVA: folklore
    Country Solo: betty
    Country Song: betty
    American Roots Performance: seven
    American Roots Song: seven
    Rock Performance: august
    Rock Song: august
    Traditional R&B: False God
    R&B Song: False God
    Song Visual Media: Only The Young
    Song Visual Media: Beautiful Ghosts
    Music Film: Miss Americana
    Music Video: The Man

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

Now on a serious note: AOTY (Should so far) Fetch the Bolt Cutters – Fiona Apple Future Nostalgia – Dua Lipa Gaslighter – Dixie Chicks Jaime – Brittany Howard Monovision – Ray LaMontagne Punisher – Phoebe Bridgers RTJ4 – Run the Jewels Song for Our Daughter – Laura Marling

I like your should even if Taylor misses album

Profile picture
    Matt2019
    Topics:

Pitchfork gave folklore album a 8/10. Still good score though. Please check the folklore album review from Pitchfork.

Profile picture
    MrOceanBlueEyes
    Topics:

Pitchfork gave folklore album a 8/10. Still good score though. Please check the folklore review from Pitchfork.

So it’s not dropping from 90.

Pitchfork still has to warm up to Taylor tbh but the review is very good.

The only thing I will criticize is the fact that they gassed the review like it was above 9.

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

Wow – 8 from pitchfork. What I suspected. I’m glad. It’s a good album.

Profile picture
    CyberFunk
    Topics:

So it’s not dropping from 90.

Pitchfork still has to warm up to Taylor tbh but the review is very good.

I think it will. Sputnik and NYT are 6/10. And Pitchfork is 8/10. All of these are below 9.

Also NYT and Pitchfork are weighed more than the others. I think it’ll be around 88-89.

Profile picture
    BYEDON2020
    Topics:

I do think 80 is good for Taylor’s standards. Majority of other reviewer give Taylor around the same thing so it will stabilize.

If you are in the US, vote! It’s important if live in the following swing states: Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Florida, Texas, Ohio, Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan.

Profile picture
    thefunkydeltron
    Topics:

Only artists I need to win this year are Tay, Harry and Miss Lipa. Everyone else can fuck off and be snubbed for all I care! They actually did that this year! Come for me bitches!

I’m not minding Taylor but Dua Lipa and Harry Styles, come on. Fiona and RTJ got something for you.

Profile picture
    MrOceanBlueEyes
    Topics:

I think it will. Sputnik and NYT are 6/10. And Pitchfork is 8/10. All of these are below 9. Also NYT and Pitchfork are weighed more than the others. I think it’ll be around 88-89.

Mc has to count other 3 above 90 reviews. 90 will be her lowest score. If anything Pitchfork will even the NYT review. A good bunch of critics gave her 80. Only would drop to 88 or so if pitchfork had gave her a 7.

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

Pitchfork still has to warm up to Taylor tbh

they gave RED a 9.0. They just didn’t want to go overboard with folklore.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 552 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 24)’ is closed to new replies.