Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 24)

2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 24)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 552 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
grandeswiftkn..
ELIAS
betty
  • Profile picture
    John Berchmans
    Topics:

It would have been nice to see Taylor tie or beat Fiona in acclaim, but I’m okay with that not happening. The important thing I’d that Taylor has universal acclaim from critics for the first time in her career: pretty much the only thing she didn’t have up to this point. No one can call her a has-been anymore: she’s almost back to her peak level of quality during the 1989 era. I’m so exited to see what she does next and how this era shapes her career going forward.

Stream After Hours and In Your Eyes (Remix)

Profile picture
    CyberFunk
    Topics:

Taylor will never be a “has-been”. She is talented. And I doubt she’ll ever flop.

But you guys were too quick to declare her lock/frontrunner in AOTY.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Isabel.Garnet
    Topics:

I don’t think anyone declared her a front runner, they just said she’d most likely  be nominated and has a chance of winning which is quite obvious.

Profile picture
    Religion
    Topics:

If Selena Gomez doesn’t get nominated for LYTLM, she’s never getting nominated in her career. The fact even Demi is 2x Grammy nominated…

Profile picture
    Deemy
    Topics:

I would love if this were the outcome this year:

AOTY – Fiona Apple (she’s having her Kacey Musgraves moment) or shock us with RTJ4

ROTY – Don’t Start Now (enough said)
    SOTY – Blinding Lights (I would predict Dua not being in the lineup)

BNA – Summer Walker

Profile picture
    Alexandra
    Topics:

If Selena Gomez doesn’t get nominated for LYTLM, she’s never getting nominated in her career. The fact even Demi is 2x Grammy nominated…

I don’t think the Grammys respect Selena as a real artist. She also has a very weak singing voice and relies heavily on autotune. Demi while she hasn’t had a lot of hits has a phenomenal voice probably the best of the Disney kids.

Profile picture
    Isabel.Garnet
    Topics:

I could possibly see LYTLM as a filler nominee for SOTY but it’s a crowded field so idk

Profile picture
    Religion
    Topics:

I don’t think the Grammys respect Selena as a real artist. She also has a very weak singing voice and relies heavily on autotune. Demi while she hasn’t had a lot of hits has a phenomenal voice probably the best of the Disney kids.

Yeah and she’s never really had a huge hit or big album. It makes it worse when you consider the amount of one hit wonders and fads that have been nominated and even won yet she hasn’t scored a single nomination…

Profile picture
    ELIAS
    Topics:

It does count. 24K Magic and That’s What I Like are different songs, so it wasn’t a sweep.

its still from Bruno Mars

10/10:

Fetch the Bolt Cutters, After Hours, RTJ4, and What's Your Pleasure?

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Regina
    Topics:

Honey, looks like Dua Lipa is jumping on the remix bandwagon.  That reeks of desperation.  BARF!

Profile picture
    24fanatic
    Topics:

Album of the Year: Kendrick Lamar

Just waiting for it to drop. Wink.

Meanwhile… A white pop/alternative female artist isn’t winning 2 years in a row… especially after dominating all 4 GF categories last year (and the Grammys being criticized for it). Sorry, but Fiona and Taylor aren’t happening in AOTY. That’s also a no for Dua and Gaga.

The Weeknd stays the current frontrunner to win.

Profile picture
    Regina
    Topics:

Honey, the blue-ribbon committee will be blocking white women left and right.

Profile picture
    Shivam
    Topics:

exile seems to be the next single as it’s being sent to AAA radio next week! If it becomes a decent hit, I expect the blue ribbon committee to let it in for ROTY and SOTY, it has the Bon Iver namecheck that they love.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 552 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 24)’ is closed to new replies.