Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 25)

2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 25)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 573 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
ELIAS
Boz
Darren
  • Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

Dont underestimate Taylor Swift. You should look at your predictions overestimating others. Thats an advice.

FYC Grammys 2021

Folklore: AOTY, Pop Vocal Album
    Cardigan: SOTY, ROTY, BPSP, BMV
    Exile: BPDP, Betty: Best Country Song
    Miss Americana: Best Music Film
    Only the Young: Best Song Written for Visual Media

Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

<p style=”text-align: left;”>

per HDD (this week..a year after Lover came out)

#15 Lover 23k

Because older albums always rise when the artist releases a new project. Calm down.

I don’t think Taylor will have a problem with “longevity” chartwise, but what I’d like to see is if the singles can become lasting hits. The singles from Lover kinda came and went.

Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

Dont underestimate Taylor Swift. You should look at your predictions overestimating others. Thats an advice.

We got it the first fifteen times.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    musicloversnews
    Topics:

Billie is kinda flopping with “my future”

Profile picture
    betty
    Topics:

She is without a doubt getting into Album of the year. This album has no competition this week and she’ll most like top the charts for a second week. And once the physical target copies roll out there will be a possibility of a third week! The queen of album sales!

FYC: Taylor Swift
    AOTY: folklore
    ROTY: exile feat. Bon Iver
    SOTY: cardigan
    Pop Solo: cardigan
    PD/G: exile feat. Bon Iver
    PVA: folklore
    Country Solo: betty
    Country Song: betty
    American Roots Performance: seven
    American Roots Song: seven
    Rock Performance: august
    Rock Song: august
    Traditional R&B: False God
    R&B Song: False God
    Song Visual Media: Only The Young
    Song Visual Media: Beautiful Ghosts
    Music Film: Miss Americana
    Music Video: The Man

Profile picture
    Strawberries
    Topics:

Because older albums always rise when the artist releases a new project. Calm down. I don’t think Taylor will have a problem with “longevity” chartwise, but what I’d like to see is if the singles can become lasting hits. The singles from Lover kinda came and went.

Oh yeah that’s right. A Star Is Born definitely vaulted into the top 20 when Chromatica came out.

Taylor will, in all likeliness, have 5 albums charting this week. That is insane and none of her peers are doing it except Drake.

Profile picture
    CyberFunk
    Topics:

Oh yeah that’s right. A Star Is Born definitely vaulted into the top 20 when Chromatica came out.

Taylor will, in all likeliness, have 5 albums charting this week. That is insane and none of her peers are doing it except Drake.

Lover is 11 month old. Mind you it was released just one week before Hollywood’s Bleeding. So please stop acting as if this is big deal. HB is at #9 this week.

Profile picture
    betty
    Topics:

gurl. Just give it up. There’s nothing that will get to these people. The woman can sell 4 million in a week win the noble peace prize cure aids and cancer and this place will still still undermine her success. They’re clouded by their hate for Queen Taylor! She stays winning, we stay winning. They stay mad, fat and ugly.

FYC: Taylor Swift
    AOTY: folklore
    ROTY: exile feat. Bon Iver
    SOTY: cardigan
    Pop Solo: cardigan
    PD/G: exile feat. Bon Iver
    PVA: folklore
    Country Solo: betty
    Country Song: betty
    American Roots Performance: seven
    American Roots Song: seven
    Rock Performance: august
    Rock Song: august
    Traditional R&B: False God
    R&B Song: False God
    Song Visual Media: Only The Young
    Song Visual Media: Beautiful Ghosts
    Music Film: Miss Americana
    Music Video: The Man

Profile picture
    Strawberries
    Topics:

Lover is 11 month old. Mind you it was released just one week before Hollywood’s Bleeding. So please stop acting as if this is big deal. HB is at #9 this week.

Sweetener rose a whole 5 positions the week TUN came out and it was only 6 months old. 0 other Ariana albums charted that week despite her entire catalog being less than 6 years old at the time. Lover is on track to rise 19 spots and chart higher than Sweetener did that week 💀

Taylor will have an album from over a decade ago charting this week and another from 8 years ago.

She is the only one doing it like the males who dominate streaming platforms (Drake, Post) do.

Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

Objectively Taylor Swift is a league of her own in USA. Only if Adele killerdropped her album in late August, this Grammys season would get a twist. Now Taylor Swift will ride this wave till noms are finalised. I am kinda curious to see how she will handle elections 2020. The Weeknd/Harry Styles/Dua Lipa cant win her if the final vote is between Folklore and them. Also, i dont see Fiona winning honestly. Any other release in August that could cause a twist ?

FYC Grammys 2021

Folklore: AOTY, Pop Vocal Album
    Cardigan: SOTY, ROTY, BPSP, BMV
    Exile: BPDP, Betty: Best Country Song
    Miss Americana: Best Music Film
    Only the Young: Best Song Written for Visual Media

Profile picture
    Greg
    Topics:

gurl. Just give it up. There’s nothing that will get to these people. The woman can sell 4 million in a week win the noble peace prize cure aids and cancer and this place will still still undermine her success. They’re clouded by their hate for Queen Taylor! She stays winning, we stay winning. They stay mad, fat and ugly.

You’re the most retarded person I have ever seen in here. Childish, immature and stupid. Get a life seriously.

Profile picture
    Just for fun
    Topics:

Sweetener rose a whole 5 positions the week TUN came out and it was only 6 months old. 0 other Ariana albums charted that week despite her entire catalog being less than 6 years old at the time. Lover is on track to rise 19 spots and chart higher than Sweetener did that week 💀 Taylor will have an album from over a decade ago charting this week and another from 8 years ago. She is the only one doing it like the males who dominate streaming platforms (Drake, Post) do.

Taylor is an albums artist tho. No one is underestimating her, but I do see a lot of people overestimating her. Predicting ROTY? Like come on… It was a good album but don’t get too far ahead of yourselves not even one week in.

Profile picture
    grandeswiftknowles
    Topics:

Folklore will get an AOTY nomination but I doubt it will win. Cardigan seems like total SOTY bait and I bet the grammys will fall for it. I don’t see anything that could get into ROTY for Taylor though.

FYC
    AOTY: After Hours, Fetch The Boltcutters, Folklore, Future Nostalgia, K Bye For Now, Magdalene, Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial, Punisher

Profile picture
    Just for fun
    Topics:

Why is this thread becoming “Will Taylor Swift win every category or are you biased?”  Like.. it’s sensible to say she can be nominated in AOTY, even tho some of us do not think she’s a favorite to win, and also have good chances for nods in SOY, Pop Vocal Album, and Pop Duo. How is that underestimating her???

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 573 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 25)’ is closed to new replies.