Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 25)

2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 25)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 12 posts - 571 through 582 (of 582 total)
Created
2 weeks ago
Last Reply
2 weeks ago
replies
views
users
ELIAS
Boz
Darren
  • Profile picture
    Strawberries
    Topics:

Because older albums always rise when the artist releases a new project. Calm down. I don’t think Taylor will have a problem with “longevity” chartwise, but what I’d like to see is if the singles can become lasting hits. The singles from Lover kinda came and went.

Oh yeah that’s right. A Star Is Born definitely vaulted into the top 20 when Chromatica came out.

Taylor will, in all likeliness, have 5 albums charting this week. That is insane and none of her peers are doing it except Drake.

Profile picture
    CyberFunk
    Topics:

Oh yeah that’s right. A Star Is Born definitely vaulted into the top 20 when Chromatica came out.

Taylor will, in all likeliness, have 5 albums charting this week. That is insane and none of her peers are doing it except Drake.

Lover is 11 month old. Mind you it was released just one week before Hollywood’s Bleeding. So please stop acting as if this is big deal. HB is at #9 this week.

Profile picture
    JustGuy89
    Topics:

gurl. Just give it up. There’s nothing that will get to these people. The woman can sell 4 million in a week win the noble peace prize cure aids and cancer and this place will still still undermine her success. They’re clouded by their hate for Queen Taylor! She stays winning, we stay winning. They stay mad, fat and ugly.

Profile picture
    Strawberries
    Topics:

Lover is 11 month old. Mind you it was released just one week before Hollywood’s Bleeding. So please stop acting as if this is big deal. HB is at #9 this week.

Sweetener rose a whole 5 positions the week TUN came out and it was only 6 months old. 0 other Ariana albums charted that week despite her entire catalog being less than 6 years old at the time. Lover is on track to rise 19 spots and chart higher than Sweetener did that week 💀

Taylor will have an album from over a decade ago charting this week and another from 8 years ago.

She is the only one doing it like the males who dominate streaming platforms (Drake, Post) do.

Profile picture
    Industry Insider
    Topics:

Objectively Taylor Swift is a league of her own in USA. Only if Adele killerdropped her album in late August, this Grammys season would get a twist. Now Taylor Swift will ride this wave till noms are finalised. I am kinda curious to see how she will handle elections 2020. The Weeknd/Harry Styles/Dua Lipa cant win her if the final vote is between Folklore and them. Also, i dont see Fiona winning honestly. Any other release in August that could cause a twist ?

Profile picture
    Greg
    Topics:

gurl. Just give it up. There’s nothing that will get to these people. The woman can sell 4 million in a week win the noble peace prize cure aids and cancer and this place will still still undermine her success. They’re clouded by their hate for Queen Taylor! She stays winning, we stay winning. They stay mad, fat and ugly.

You’re the most retarded person I have ever seen in here. Childish, immature and stupid. Get a life seriously.

Profile picture
    Just for fun
    Topics:

Sweetener rose a whole 5 positions the week TUN came out and it was only 6 months old. 0 other Ariana albums charted that week despite her entire catalog being less than 6 years old at the time. Lover is on track to rise 19 spots and chart higher than Sweetener did that week 💀 Taylor will have an album from over a decade ago charting this week and another from 8 years ago. She is the only one doing it like the males who dominate streaming platforms (Drake, Post) do.

Taylor is an albums artist tho. No one is underestimating her, but I do see a lot of people overestimating her. Predicting ROTY? Like come on… It was a good album but don’t get too far ahead of yourselves not even one week in.

Profile picture
    grandeswiftknowles
    Topics:

Folklore will get an AOTY nomination but I doubt it will win. Cardigan seems like total SOTY bait and I bet the grammys will fall for it. I don’t see anything that could get into ROTY for Taylor though.

Profile picture
    Just for fun
    Topics:

Why is this thread becoming “Will Taylor Swift win every category or are you biased?”  Like.. it’s sensible to say she can be nominated in AOTY, even tho some of us do not think she’s a favorite to win, and also have good chances for nods in SOY, Pop Vocal Album, and Pop Duo. How is that underestimating her???

Profile picture
    CyberFunk
    Topics:

Sweetener rose a whole 5 positions the week TUN came out and it was only 6 months old. 0 other Ariana albums charted that week despite her entire catalog being less than 6 years old at the time. Lover is on track to rise 19 spots and chart higher than Sweetener did that week 💀

Taylor will have an album from over a decade ago charting this week and another from 8 years ago.

She is the only one doing it like the males who dominate streaming platforms (Drake, Post) do.

February 2019 is different from August 2020. Sales are abysmal these days. Labels capitalize on first week sales and that’s it. There’s hardly any longevity except for streaming acts.

Profile picture
    Radiogagahead
    Topics:

Current predictions:

AOTY
    After Hours – The Weeknd
    Fetch the Bolt Cutters – Fiona Apple
    Folklore – Taylor Swift
    Future Nostalgia – Dua Lipa
    Hollywood’s Bleeding – Post Malone
    Jaime – Brittany Howard
    Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial – Roddy Ricch
    RTJ4 – Run The Jewels

ROTY
    “Blinding Lights” – The Weeknd
    “The Box” – Roddy Ricch
    “Circles” – Post Malone
    “Don’t Start Now” – Dua Lipa
    “Rain on Me” – Lady Gaga feat. Ariana Grande
    “Savage” – Meghan Thee Stallion
    “Say So” – Doja Cat
    “Watermelon Sugar” – Harry Styles (feel like this will be bigger than Adore You by the time of submission, is that accurate?)

SOTY
    “Blinding Lights” – The Weeknd
    “The Bones” – Maren Morris
    “Cardigan” – Taylor Swift (or whatever she submits)
    “Circles” – Post Malone
    “Don’t Start Now” – Dua Lipa
    “Everything I Wanted” – Billie Eilish
    “Fetch the Bolt Cutters” – Fiona Apple (or whatever she submits)
    “Gaslighter” – The Chicks

BNA
    Who’s eligible here?? I’m rooting for Megan Thee Stallion and Phoebe Bridgers

Profile picture
    Industry Insider
    Topics:

Harry Styles will luckily submit Adore You. It is more Grammy bait track.

Viewing 12 posts - 571 through 582 (of 582 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 25)’ is closed to new replies.