Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 26)

2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 26)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 518 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
ZAYN
ELIAS
Boz
  • Profile picture
    ZAYN
    Topics:

Bold statement coming from someone who stans a singer who put out 16 different deluxe editions.

Idk what are you talking about?  There are basically 8 different covers, you can choose from. Many artists use fraud bundles ,tour bundles, 6 ATM card manipulations but still can’t pass 300k.
    So calling taylor an artist with 16 versions is very cheap.

Profile picture
    Just for fun
    Topics:

Pop voters like similar materials, not certain artists. They like songs like Exile/Shallow, not songs like Rain On Me/Girls Like You.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    JennyLewisFan
    Topics:

Should Billie go with “my future” or “everything i wanted” for pop solo?

Profile picture
    ZAYN
    Topics:

I do think that exile is more Grammy material than ROM. I mean we already had this type of star-studded female collaborations nominated but losing (Telephone, Beautiful Liar and Bang Bang are the first coming to my mind). But I also think the VMAs will campaign a lot for the song and we still have to see if exile will actually have some longevity after this really big debut. I personally have ROM as the frontrunner right now, if exile finds stability on the charts during the voting I will probably change it.

One thing i have to ask?  Is Taylor re-relasing all her previous albums this year?  Because she is definitely re-recording it. I think if she re-releases this year, it will create buzz/hype around at the time of Grammy’s.

Profile picture
    Shivam
    Topics:

Should Billie go with “my future” or “everything i wanted” for pop solo?

everything i wanted.

Profile picture
    Shivam
    Topics:

cardigan is doing really well on Pop and HAC radio. I won’t be surprised if by next month if it becomes a hit, even though I didn’t see it coming.

Profile picture
    Shivam
    Topics:

<p style=”text-align: left;”>

One thing i have to ask? Is Taylor re-relasing all her previous albums this year? Because she is definitely re-recording it. I think if she re-releases this year, it will create buzz/hype around at the time of Grammy’s.

</p>
    she might do it one at a time from what i think. nonetheless if it’s released at the right time, it’ll create a new buzz for her again, for sure.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Brian Jacobs
    Topics:

Couldn’t One World: Together At Home be nominated? Like how We Are The World once won? (I don’t know if this is very dumb, I don’t know as much about the grammy’s as you guys do)

Profile picture
    Hildreth
    Topics:

Couldn’t One World: Together At Home be nominated? Like how We Are The World once won? (I don’t know if this is very dumb, I don’t know as much about the grammy’s as you guys do)

I’m going to be honest, I have no idea what that song is.

Two Hands, Big Thief -- "Shoulders"
    Punisher, Phoebe Bridgers -- "Garden Song"
    SAWAYAMA, Rina Sawayama -- "Snakeskin"
    The Highwomen, The Highwomen -- "Highwomen"
    Fetch The Bolt Cutters, Fiona Apple -- "Under The Table"

Compare your spotify listening with me at musictaste.space (code: charismatic-celery-439)!

Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

When the year started, i thought Dua Lipa and Lady Gaga would win some Grammys. At moment, i dont think they are frontrunners or runners up in any category. Harry Styles is outperfoming both on BB200 and Hot 100, while Taylor is outperfoming everyone. The only thing that gives Dua a small edge is the highly acclaimed album, but i dont think it is enough. Dont Start Now could maybe pull out a surpise win, but still i dont see it. Rain on Me kinda came and go and the Grammys have a hard time awarding these kind of commercial sounding pop collabs/group perfomances(Telephone,Dark Horse, Bang Bang) and ROM is not even as big as some of songs that competed in the past and lost. At least ROM will surely win some VMAS for sure.

FYC Grammys 2021

Folklore: AOTY, Pop Vocal Album
    Cardigan: SOTY, ROTY, BPSP, BMV
    Exile: BPDP, Betty: Best Country Song
    Miss Americana: Best Music Film
    Only the Young: Best Song Written for Visual Media

Profile picture
    Fernando Coelho
    Topics:

When the year started, i thought Dua Lipa and Lady Gaga would win some Grammys. At moment, i dont think they are frontrunners or runners up in any category. Harry Styles is outperfoming both on BB200 and Hot 100, while Taylor is outperfoming everyone. The only thing that gives Dua a small edge is the highly acclaimed album, but i dont think it is enough. Dont Start Now could maybe pull out a surpise win, but still i dont see it. Rain on Me kinda came and go and the Grammys have a hard time awarding these kind of commercial sounding pop collabs/group perfomances(Telephone,Dark Horse, Bang Bang) and ROM is not even as big as some of songs that competed in the past and lost. At least ROM will surely win some VMAS for sure.

I think Dua will be last year’s Ariana. Many nominations, but no win. As for Gaga, if she promotes ROM and a third single on the VMAs I think she has a chance on Best Duo and pop album. Other than that, I don’t know if they will submit their music in the dance category, but if so, I see potential especially for Don’t Start Now

Profile picture
    JennyLewisFan
    Topics:

Other than BLACK IS KING, Miss Americana and Beastie Boys Story what are the other locks for music film?

Profile picture
    Topics:
Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 518 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 26)’ is closed to new replies.