Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 26)

2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 26)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 518 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
ZAYN
ELIAS
Boz
  • Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

Pop Vocal album

1.Folklore 70% possibility to win

2.Future Nostalgia 12% possibility to win

3.Fine Line 11.5% possibility to win

4.Chromatica  6% possibility to win

5. Manic   0.5% possibility to win

This is how the things look now for possible Pop Vocal noms. The Weeknd wont luckily appear in the Pop categories to avoid competition i think. It is a strategic move and both artists are signed to Republic Records.

It is impossible to predict Pop Solo noms.

FYC Grammys 2021

Folklore: AOTY, Pop Vocal Album
    Cardigan: SOTY, ROTY, BPSP, BMV
    Exile: BPDP, Betty: Best Country Song
    Miss Americana: Best Music Film
    Only the Young: Best Song Written for Visual Media

Profile picture
    ZAYN
    Topics:

Pop Vocal album 1.Folklore 70% possibility to win 2.Future Nostalgia 12% possibility to win 3.Fine Line 11.5% possibility to win 4.Chromatica 6% possibility to win 5. Manic 0.5% possibility to win This is how the things look now for possible Pop Vocal noms. The Weeknd wont luckily appear in the Pop categories to avoid competition i think. It is a strategic move and both artists are signed to Republic Records. It is impossible to predict Pop Solo noms.

Please, i would give gaga’s 6% to dua. Bcoz gaga has 0 % chance in pop vocal album.

Folklore -50%

Dua – 30%

Harry – 20%

Gaga, Dustbin, Halsey, – 0%

Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

Please, i would give gaga’s 6% to dua. Bcoz gaga has 0 % chance in pop vocal album. Folklore -50% Dua – 30% Harry – 20% Gaga, Dustbin, Halsey, – 0%

I also think Gaga has no actual chance. I gave her 6, because it has a good metascore and the Grammys will nominate her to perform. Justin wont appear at all. Dua Lipa is having a bigger chance than the others, except Taylor, since she is the first female since Adele to have a highly critically acclaimed sophomore commercial album, after winning BNA. In general, Grammys love BNA winners that manage to evolve.

FYC Grammys 2021

Profile picture
    caleidoscopio
    Topics:

Couldn’t One World: Together At Home be nominated? Like how We Are The World once won? (I don’t know if this is very dumb, I don’t know as much about the grammy’s as you guys do)

We Are a The World was a song, One World: Together At Home was a televised concert. However, if any artist released their performances commercially, I guess they’re eligible. But most of them already have Pop Solo submissions, the performances made no noise and that category is too crowded.

Profile picture
    Rickety-old-Thot
    Topics:

Let’s see if The Observer/The Guardian’s most recent review for Forklore is counted on MC. The review would likely be a 60-70. And it would definitely drag it down a number or two. (Yes, I’m being petty. But some of y’all Swifties, especially the newbies, were talking a lot of junk and hyping up a damn score after one day).

best albums of the year: Fetch The Bolt Cutters, Set My Heart On Fire Immediately, Superstar, What’s Your Pleasure, Run The Jewels 4, St Cloud, Grae, Nothing As The Ideal, The Descendants

Profile picture
    Fernando Coelho
    Topics:

I also think Gaga has no actual chance. I gave her 6, because it has a good metascore and the Grammys will nominate her to perform. Justin wont appear at all. Dua Lipa is having a bigger chance than the others, except Taylor, since she is the first female since Adele to have a highly critically acclaimed sophomore commercial album, after winning BNA. In general, Grammys love BNA winners that manage to evolve.

Dua lipa has an album that flopped in the United States and was supported by singles. I think you are underestimating several artists and overestimating others. Let’s wait for the Grammy to see you fall. For me Gaga has more chances than Dua and Taylor than all

Profile picture
    grandeswiftknowles
    Topics:

Dua lipa has an album that flopped in the United States and was supported by singles. I think you are underestimating several artists and overestimating others. Let’s wait for the Grammy to see you fall. For me Gaga has more chances than Dua and Taylor than all

I can kind of get saying Gaga is more likely than Dua, even if I disagree, but Gaga is definitely not more likely than Taylor. Chromatica is freefalling and Gaga needs to do some promo to salvage this era.

FYC
    AOTY: After Hours, Fetch The Boltcutters, Folklore, Future Nostalgia, K Bye For Now, Magdalene, Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial, Punisher

Profile picture
    Fernando Coelho
    Topics:

I can kind of get saying Gaga is more likely than Dua, even if I disagree, but Gaga is definitely not more likely than Taylor. Chromatica is freefalling and Gaga needs to do some promo to salvage this era.

Exacly.

Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

Future Nostalgia is not flopping. It was released in March and it is stable in the top40 of BB200. https://hitsdailydouble.com/sales_plus_streaming

Chromatica is doing the same units at the moment or less and it was released in the end of May.

FYC Grammys 2021

Profile picture
    Fernando Coelho
    Topics:

Future Nostalgia is not flopping. It was released in March and it is stable in the top40 of BB200. https://hitsdailydouble.com/sales_plus_streaming Chromatica is doing the same units at the moment or less and it was released in the end of May.

Dua lipa didn’t even get a # 1 on bb200, which very bad-selling albums did. She’s keeping up with the good promotion of single and radio deals, but saying that the album did well in the USA is a lie.

Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

Selenas album debuted #1 in January and is barely charting on BB200. For Grammys, you have to keep a momentum till the voting. Thats how it works. I think Joanne was perfoming better than Chromatica, but i am not sure.

FYC Grammys 2021

Profile picture
    ZAYN
    Topics:

Selenas album debuted #1 in January and is barely charting on BB200. For Grammys, you have to keep a momentum till the voting. Thats how it works. I think Joanne was perfoming better than Chromatica, but i am not sure.

Please, selena’s album is already out of billboard 200 chart spending only 26 weeks. It is not happening anywhere.

Profile picture
    alex00g2
    Topics:

Let’s see if The Observer/The Guardian’s most recent review for Forklore is counted on MC. The review would likely be a 60-70. And it would definitely drag it down a number or two. (Yes, I’m being petty. But some of y’all Swifties, especially the newbies, were talking a lot of junk and hyping up a damn score after one day).

Taylor did a great job with folklore, but the critics got it right with the most acclaimed female folk/folk-influenced album of 2020.

Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

Out of the 7 wins you mentioned 6 are of gaga, ariana has only one. So i don’t know how ariana is more liked than Taylor by pop voters. Taylor also has more nomination in pop categories than ariana. So i mean to say ariana is not more liked than Taylor by pop voters.

Anyway, rain on me is winning pop duo because of gaga, not ariana.

Well Ariana beat Taylor Swift on her sole win, and she has beaten Swift for nominations before…

Profile picture
    ZAYN
    Topics:

Well Ariana beat Taylor Swift on her sole win, and she has beaten Swift for nominations before…

Well reputation was not well received and ariana had immense hype that time with thank u next hitting #1.

Nobody knows who beats whom for nominations? I am not saying ariana is not liked by pop voters but saying she is way more liked than tay is wrong SORRY.

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 518 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 26)’ is closed to new replies.