Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 27)

2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 27)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 655 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
ZAYN
ELIAS
grandeswiftkn..
  • Profile picture
    Wanda
    Topics:

I’m literally making a pool right now on this site. Everybody will vote who’s most successful between Romance and Future Nostalgia, and then we’ll see who is delusional.

No one cares that much. Stop turning this into stan twitter.

Last.fm: https://www.last.fm/es/user/Into_You
    https://letterboxd.com/cherry123/

Profile picture
    Camila Queen of Pop
    Topics:

I’m literally making a pool right now on this site. Everybody will vote who’s most successful between Romance and Future Nostalgia, and then we’ll see who is delusional.

The results won’t matter because this section is filled with stans and bias. Nobody knows who that singer is outside. stay pressed and Loose I guess. Like fav like stan.

Romance - now platinum certified! 🏆

Stream the hits My Oh My & Señorita on Spotify.

'Only Camila Cabello shines on EARTH. I think the WORLD should learn something from her" - Demi lovato ✔💯

Profile picture
    Darren
    Topics:

She is having a good year commercially… You don’t have to #1 all the time to get nominated.

Gaga is getting 2 nominations minimum, but “a good year” is a stretch. Her album came and went, as did her #1 single. She’s just there.

She’s in P!nk/Kelly Clarkson name-check territory

Profile picture
    Wanda
    Topics:

Gaga is getting 2 nominations minimum, but “a good year” is a stretch. Her album came and went, as did her #1 single. She’s just there.

She’s in P!nk/Kelly Clarkson name-check territory

I agree. I’m discussing the pop field. I removed her from Album and Record as more contenders came out.

Last.fm: https://www.last.fm/es/user/Into_You
    https://letterboxd.com/cherry123/

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Camila Queen of Pop
    Topics:

I actually liked Romance, but it tanked.

You believe Romance tanked, but it contradicts your previous claim saying that the other singers album and herself is doing better than Camila in USA. Because she didn’t

You have to accept that the others tanked harder not claim she’s “doing better”. You are delusional

'Only Camila Cabello shines on EARTH. I think the WORLD should learn something from her" - Demi lovato ✔💯

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    grandeswiftknowles
    Topics:

Why is this even a debate? Future Nostalgia is absolutely bigger than Romance. Romance’s singles barely even charted whereas Dua has the biggest hit for a woman of the year. Romance only spent 1 week in the top 15 whereas Future Nostaglia spent 5. Camila had one of the worst sophomore slumps I’ve ever seen for an artist who used to be so big.

Anyways can we move on? This is so stan twittery!

FYC
    AOTY: After Hours, Fetch The Boltcutters, Folklore, Future Nostalgia, K Bye For Now, Magdalene, Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial, Punisher

Profile picture
    Greg
    Topics:

Dua Lipa is like the 5th most streamed artist worldwide on Spotify….

Dua is third worldwide actually 😉 It’s strange how she’s incredibly popular worldwide but not much in the US

Profile picture
    Camila Queen of Pop
    Topics:

Dua Lipa is like the 5th most streamed artist worldwide on Spotify…. but I’m not gonna waste my time anymore since there’s no way to talk some sense into you. If we say the “like artist like Stan” thing, then I guess, stay racist!!

Camila Cabello is more streamed and Romance has 2.6B streams, has outstreamed that singers album. To talk sense to someone you would have to have it first besides I only take advice from tight users. You are not one of them

Profile picture
    ELIAS
    Topics:

Those are all your personal opinion lmao. I hate “Old Town Road” and it won 2 Grammys. Also, using lack of vocal ability to defend The Weeknd, of all people, is pretty hysterical. 😂 And Post has only been nominated the past 2 years; you act like there are years of history to go off of. You have your head wayyyyy too far up Abel’s ass.

Old Town Road is wayyyy much better then Circles, it had critical acclaim and well produced, mixing country and trap that was adored by many, even if it was a one-hit wonder. Abel can definitely out sing Post Malone anyways. 2 years is good enough to know the Grammys feelings about Post Malone. No one is enthusiastic about Post Malone even though he has the biggest album of 2020. He has always been a filler artist, and nothing really has changed.

Even though “that’s my opinion”, having a bad recording swallowed in reverb, average instrumental, and terrible vocals doesn’t help your case, especially since those are the grounds to winning. So sorry

10/10:

Fetch the Bolt Cutters, After Hours, RTJ4, and What's Your Pleasure?

Profile picture
    Camila Queen of Pop
    Topics:

Future Nostalgia is absolutely bigger than Romance.

Said nobody ever

Profile picture
    Greg
    Topics:

Camila Cabello is more streamed and Romance has 2.6B streams, has outstreamed that singers album. To talk sense to someone you would have to have it first besides I only take advice from tight users. You are not one of them

Camila is 26th… calm down lol

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Camila Queen of Pop
    Topics:

Camila is 26th… calm down lol

Oh we’re talking monthly listeners? 😅

Camila has been the most streamed female artist 3 times in a row. No competition calm down lol.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 655 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 27)’ is closed to new replies.