Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 27)

2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 27)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 655 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
4 months ago
replies
views
users
Roger Federer
ELIAS ⚡️
grandeswiftkn..
  • Profile picture
    John Berchmans
    Topics:

when that reviewer gets millions of views, yeah

YouTube also has better reviewers than most mainstream critics.

Stream After Hours and In Your Eyes (Remix)

Profile picture
    John Berchmans
    Topics:

I love The Weeknd and After Hours as much as anyone else here but I don’t think he’s sweeping. He’ll either win AOTY and ROTY (my prediction) or ROTY and SOTY. I’d be extremely surprised if he wins all 3.

Stream After Hours and In Your Eyes (Remix)

Profile picture
    How U Doin'
    Topics:

Honey, The Weeknd is iffy in Album of the Year and Song of the Year.  Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s snubbed in Best Progressive R&B Album.

Profile picture
    esteban
    Topics:

Post isn’t undeniable in the songwriting categories. Missed SOTY in the last two years while having songs nominated in ROTY and he missed Best Song Written For Visual Media. Any arguments as to why the opposite could happen this year with Circles? I personally believe this could be another year where he misses SOTY. I’m open to being surprised though.

Profile picture
    esteban
    Topics:

As much as I love Gaga, she’s past her GRAMMYs peak. For here on out, she will get namecheck filler nominations like Kelly and P!nk. It’s a shame, she deserved a BNA win. Would’ve loved for Bad Romance to be nominated in ROTY and SOTY as well.

Profile picture
    thefunkydeltron
    Topics:

Harry in the Top 3 is a joke. The Top 3 are The Weeknd, Taylor, and Post, and Fiona’s ahead of Harry too. I still think he’s getting snubbed.

I think Fiona got more chance than Post. Post is popular and all but he lacks respect from Grammy voters. Nominated a lot but never won, Fiona at the other hand she only won once but she got a lot of respect from the industry.

Profile picture
    How U Doin'
    Topics:

Honey, I mention this before.  Post Malone will only get into ROTY and AOTY.  He’ll miss in SOTY again.

Profile picture
    Foolio
    Topics:

I’ve liked the Harry Styles album since it was released but I wasn’t sure it was going to have wings. Now I don’t think there’s any question – the project has incredible longevity, and has made Styles a zeitgeist-hitting superstar with several universally beloved hits. I don’t see how he wouldn’t be at the very least a serious contender, if not the winner, in several categories.

Profile picture
    storminthedark
    Topics:

I have a feeling Post will be snubbed more than anticipated with nominations. This has shaped up to be a competitive year and while Post does have the advantage of an incredibly successful song with Circles and the longevity of Hollywood’s Bleeding, other artists have more momentum/a narrative behind them at the moment, plus the voters never rewarding him with anything before and the current political climate.

Profile picture
    JennyLewisFan
    Topics:

Beyooncé released a music video for “ALREADY” a few days ago. Weak Pop Duo/Group contender maybe? If we’ve learned anything about her, it’s that no matter what she released, they’ll find a way to squeeze her into as many nominations remotely possible.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    epiphany
    Topics:

15/16 tracks of folklore still in the Top 50 US Spotify, with cardigan and exile sitting at #3 and #4 respectively. Forgotten after a week they said.

Currently digging :

* Joji - Nectar
    * Sufjan Steven - The Ascension
    * Marsicans - Ursa Major
    * Holly Humberstone - Falling Asleep At The Wheel
    * Rich Brian - 1999

Profile picture
    RichardAniston
    Topics:

Taylor is definitely winning at least one General Field category. Folklore is her most acclaimed album yet and just broke records on Billboard. Most likely in either SOTY or AOTY. ROTY will probably go to Blinding Lights.

Profile picture
    musicloversnews
    Topics:

Taylor is a mystery for me. I LOVE “folklore” but I dont know how well its gonna hold and which songs she’ll submit.

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 655 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 27)’ is closed to new replies.