Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 28)

2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 28)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 662 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
Boz
ELIAS
Aaliyah
  • Profile picture
    Chris Beachum
    Topics:

Grammy thread #28 is now open.

Profile picture
    grandeswiftknowles
    Topics:

I can’t believe people seriously doubt that Folklore is going to have longevity. It’s easily outperforming Lover WITHOUT physical editions. Claiming it’s going to spend 10 weeks top 10, when Lover spent 18, is straight up delusion

FYC
    AOTY: After Hours, Fetch The Boltcutters, Folklore, Future Nostalgia, K Bye For Now, Magdalene, Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial, Punisher

Profile picture
    ELIAS
    Topics:

Current predictions:

AOTY- After Hours (RU: folklore)

ROTY- Blinding Lights (RU: Don’t Start Now)

SOTY- Blinding Lights (RU: Cardigan)

BNA- Megan Thee Stallion (RU: Doja Cat)

10/10:

Fetch the Bolt Cutters, After Hours, RTJ4, and What's Your Pleasure?

Profile picture
    5arteet
    Topics:

I can’t believe people seriously doubt that Folklore is going to have longevity. It’s easily outperforming Lover WITHOUT physical editions. Claiming it’s going to spend 10 weeks top 10, when Lover spent 18, is straight up delusion

That user is obviously trolling, just stop replying to them

Profile picture
    grandeswiftknowles
    Topics:

Current predictions: AOTY- After Hours (RU: folklore) ROTY- Blinding Lights (RU: Don’t Start Now) SOTY- Blinding Lights (RU: Cardigan) BNA- Megan Thee Stallion (RU: Doja Cat)

I have the same.

FYC
    AOTY: After Hours, Fetch The Boltcutters, Folklore, Future Nostalgia, K Bye For Now, Magdalene, Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial, Punisher

Profile picture
    grandeswiftknowles
    Topics:

That user is obviously trolling, just stop replying to them

Sadly it’s just a biased Harry stan who wants everyone to claim his album is going to sweep

FYC

Profile picture
    Rickety-old-Thot
    Topics:

I could see FN winning AOTY, especially if Gaga doesn’t make it. I had lost all faith in it a couple months ago. But Dua is really gonna push her case. It remains one of only four albums I could see pull it off. “Most likely winning”, no.

best albums of the year: Fetch The Bolt Cutters, Set My Heart On Fire Immediately, Superstar, What’s Your Pleasure, Run The Jewels 4, St Cloud, Grae, Nothing As The Ideal, The Descendants

Profile picture
    ELIAS
    Topics:

folklore is on a different boat then Lover, Lover spawned pop hits, folklore is a surprise singer-songwriter album that will spawn only hits from her debut week. It could change but to be the GP does not want to listen to ballads during a pandemic.

10/10:

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    ELIAS
    Topics:

I have the same.

I could see Taylor winning AOTY, but that second week drop makes me hesitant on Cardigan as a SOTY winner.

10/10:

Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

Folklore will get into AOTY and has competitive Slot. Thats how it is. The Weeknd is not the undeniable Person by any margin or metric. Not as acclaimed as Random Access Memories, not as big as 24k Magic.

FYC Grammys 2021

Folklore: AOTY, Pop Vocal Album
    Cardigan: SOTY, ROTY, BPSP, BMV
    Exile: BPDP, Betty: Best Country Song
    Miss Americana: Best Music Film
    Only the Young: Best Song Written for Visual Media

Profile picture
    5arteet
    Topics:

The only artists I see winning AOTY are The Weeknd, Taylor Swift, and Fiona Apple. Anyone else would be a major surprise.

Profile picture
    Aaliyah
    Topics:

Get real!  Future Nostalgia is NOT winning Album of the Year.  Another white woman isn’t happening.

Profile picture
    musicloversnews
    Topics:

According to Gucci nobody is winning anything. He said Gaga, Post, Harry, Dua and Taylor are not winning Pop Vocal and said Rain On Me, Memories and Exile are not winning Pop DG. Please Gucci tell us who is winning. Just predict someone please instead of telling us us who wont win.

Profile picture
    ELIAS
    Topics:

Folklore will get into AOTY and has competitive Slot. Thats how it is. The Weeknd is not the undeniable Person by any margin or metric. Not as acclaimed as Random Access Memories, not as big as 24k Magic.

Im pretty sure he’s not “undeniable” to pop stans like you. Abel is solid everywhere, sales, singles, critical acclaim, and narrative. Plus he’s campaigning like crazy-a Tik Tok concert and a collab with Juice WRLD.

After Hours literally has the same amount of  critical acclaim as Golden Hour and WWAFAWDWG? Look no further to albumoftheyear.com

10/10:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 662 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 28)’ is closed to new replies.