Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 28)

2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 28)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 662 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
Boz
ELIAS
Aaliyah
  • Profile picture
    ELIAS
    Topics:

Delusional Monsoon is talking shit about FTBC stans, meanwhile can’t handle when they talk shit back; blocks people and deletes problematic comments LOL all I have to say is…. It makes sense why you don’t like the album, I mean telling me you were going to shove something up my ass (someone who has been raped hihi) and to fuck off but can’t handle when shit hits the fan proves what kind of person you are. But anyways keep complaining, you’ll always be remembered for that, and nothing else.

10/10:

Fetch the Bolt Cutters, After Hours, RTJ4, and What's Your Pleasure?

Profile picture
    betty
    Topics:

Delusional Monsoon is talking shit about FTBC stans, meanwhile can’t handle when they talk shit back; blocks people and deletes problematic comments LOL all I have to say is…. It makes sense why you don’t like the album, I mean telling me you were going to shove something up my ass (someone who has been raped hihi) and to fuck off but can’t handle when shit hits the fan proves what kind of person you are. But anyways keep complaining, you’ll always be remembered for that, and nothing else.

thats disgusting. So sorry about that. This is not ok.

FYC: Taylor Swift
    AOTY: folklore
    ROTY: exile feat. Bon Iver
    SOTY: cardigan
    Pop Solo: cardigan
    PD/G: exile feat. Bon Iver
    PVA: folklore
    Country Solo: betty
    Country Song: betty
    American Roots Performance: seven
    American Roots Song: seven
    Rock Performance: august
    Rock Song: august
    Traditional R&B: False God
    R&B Song: False God
    Song Visual Media: Only The Young
    Song Visual Media: Beautiful Ghosts
    Music Film: Miss Americana
    Music Video: The Man

Profile picture
    ELIAS
    Topics:

thats disgusting. So sorry about that. This is not ok.

who cares lol, it’s just proves what a weak person he/she is, but it’s cool. 

10/10:

Profile picture
    musicloversnews
    Topics:

Ariana has been in the game for 7 years. Fiona has been in the game for 25. Y’ll really resort to (trying) to drag Ariana whenever someone clocks you lmfao.

Lol. They have released the same amount of albums (5) and Ariana had way more singles and collabs then Fiona eligible.

Profile picture
    Wanda
    Topics:

Ariana has been in the game for 7 years.

Fiona has been in the game for 25.

Y’ll really resort to (trying) to drag Ariana whenever someone clocks you lmfao.

They both have five studio albums so the time they took to release is irrelevant. That member was right, both have the same amount or Grammys as Pitbull.

Last.fm: https://www.last.fm/es/user/Into_You
    https://letterboxd.com/cherry123/

Profile picture
    Wanda
    Topics:

But they thing is, nobody was dragging Fiona Apple until yall suddenly tried (and failed) just for nothing. Like damn ma, are yall really that offended because someone doesn’t like an album?

Y’all are being trash, point blank period.

Meh. You tried to be funny with the Pitbull comparison and it backfired. Now fume.

Last.fm: https://www.last.fm/es/user/Into_You
    https://letterboxd.com/cherry123/

Profile picture
    supermodelslegs
    Topics:

I have a hard time seeing Fiona make it into anything other than Alternative Album simply due to lack of promotion. Yes, her album is one of the highest rated of the year, but she hasn’t done anything to keep it relevant which could make it difficult for people unfamiliar with her work to remember it. It’s similar to Lana last year, but Lana benefited from releasing NFR! so late into the eligibility period to keep her name in voter’s mouths, along with releasing a couple music videos. Fiona has no music videos and doesn’t seem to have anything planned to continue promotion of the album.

Could love from critics carry Fiona into AOTY? It could possibly put her into the top 20 and then the BRP selects her, but in no way is she winning. Alternative Album is hers to lose right now and that may be her only nomination.

Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

Meh. You tried to be funny with the Pitbull comparison and it backfired. Now fume.

Nah, y’all just tried dragging for literally no reason.

They both have five studio albums so the time they took to release is irrelevant. That member was right, both have the same amount or Grammys as Pitbull.

Problem is, no one is saying Ariana (or Mr. Pitbull for that matter lol) is a legend or going around attacking people for disliking an album.

Anyways Fiona Apple is losing AOTY. Y’all are just coming for a Lana Del Rey- repeat scenario

Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

I have a hard time seeing Fiona make it into anything other than Alternative Album simply due to lack of promotion. Yes, her album is one of the highest rated of the year, but she hasn’t done anything to keep it relevant which could make it difficult for people unfamiliar with her work to remember it. It’s similar to Lana last year, but Lana benefited from releasing NFR! so late into the eligibility period to keep her name in voter’s mouths, along with releasing a couple music videos. Fiona has no music videos and doesn’t seem to have anything planned to continue promotion of the album.

Could love from critics carry Fiona into AOTY? It could possibly put her into the top 20 and then the BRP selects her, but in no way is she winning. Alternative Album is hers to lose right now and that may be her only nomination.

Funny enough the same posters claiming Fiona is a huge threat to win are the same who said that about Lana

Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

Time to block✨

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    epiphany
    Topics:

What kind of drama is this? I thought only ATRL/Twitter serving this mess

Currently digging :

* Joji - Nectar
    * Sufjan Steven - The Ascension
    * Marsicans - Ursa Major
    * Holly Humberstone - Falling Asleep At The Wheel
    * Rich Brian - 1999

Profile picture
    ELIAS
    Topics:

Time to block✨

Was ahead of you king 👑 

10/10:

Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

This thread is unnecessarily messy today…

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 662 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 28)’ is closed to new replies.