Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 28)

2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 28)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 662 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
replies
views
users
Boz
ELIAS
Regina
  • Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

Anyways, recently we’ve had songs making both ROTY and SOTY that are not hits (Hard Place, The Joke, the Jay Z songs). Who might it be this year?

Profile picture
    ELIAS
    Topics:

LOL to the people still comparing Ariana Grande to Fiona Apple, in which both will not be competitive near each other.

Also, why the comparison?

10/10:

Fetch the Bolt Cutters, After Hours, RTJ4, and What's Your Pleasure?

Profile picture
    Wanda
    Topics:

Monsoon and ELIAS, no one cares about your desperate attempt to get attention. Argue on PMs or contact the mods if necessary.

Last.fm: https://www.last.fm/es/user/Into_You
    https://letterboxd.com/cherry123/

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    epiphany
    Topics:

Probability 1 :

• Album of the Year : After Hours
    • Record of the Year : Don’t Start Now
    • Song of the Year : exile
    • Best New Artist : Megan Thee Stallion

Probability 2 :

• Album of the Year : folklore
    • Record of the Year : Blinding Lights
    • Song of the Year : Blinding Lights
    • Best New Artist : Megan Thee Stallion
    Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

LOL to the people still comparing Ariana Grande to Fiona Apple, in which both will not be competitive near each other.

Also, why the comparison?

Because posters rather attack me with some Ariana Grande comparisons instead of defending their flop fave. Ms 5 multi-platinum albums, 4 #1 singles, Grammy-award winning critically acclaimed singer lives rent free in their heads and we love that.

Profile picture
    fortheculture
    Topics:

Drake releasing is the absolute worst thing that could have happened to the Weeknd’s AOTY chances. Their voter and fanbase has huge overlap.

All indicators suggest that this will be a better album than Scorpion or Views. Skeleton King will only be 12 tracks long, while Scorpion was overstuffed with filler at 25 tracks. He has already dumped all his filler material onto the Dark Lane Demo Tape, and it has been over two years since Scorpion while Drake’s recent album cycle is 1 year. Drake has taken twice the amount of time to prepare an album with half the amount of songs.

Drake refers to Toronto as “the six”, the number six has been a motif in Drake’s music and his visuals, and this is Drake’s sixth studio album. All of the usual Drake collaborators like Noah 40 Shabib that have spoken on this album are saying this is Drake’s “big” album, that he is aiming for perfection and he is taking this project very seriously. He was a critics darling early in his career, but he lost their love. He has already proven he can dominate radio and streaming,  billboard single and album charts. Now he has to prove that he can still release a proper album that critics and the public love. Public response to Views and Scorpion were mehhh, and Drake knows his legacy is on the line here. This is a make or break moment for him, if he drops a classic he will be competitive for AOTY and he would cement his status as a legend. The Grammys are really the last ceiling for him to break through.

Profile picture
    ELIAS
    Topics:

Monsoon and ELIAS, no one cares about your desperate attempt to get attention. Argue on PMs or contact the mods if necessary.

didnt realize someone offending someone who was a rape victim a “desperate attempt to get attention” LOL I’m calling how it is honey : ) 

10/10:

Fetch the Bolt Cutters, After Hours, RTJ4, and What's Your Pleasure?

Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

Probability 1 :

• Album of the Year : After Hours
    • Record of the Year : Don’t Start Now
    • Song of the Year : exile
    • Best New Artist : Megan Thee Stallion

Probability 2 :

• Album of the Year : folklore
    • Record of the Year : Blinding Lights
    • Song of the Year : Blinding Lights
    • Best New Artist : Megan Thee Stallion

I think you mean “Dream 1” and “Reality 2″🙌🏾

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Wanda
    Topics:

didnt realize someone offending someone who was a rape victim a “desperate attempt to get attention” LOL I’m calling how it is honey : )

Contact the mods if it’s that serious. No one in here can do anything for you.

Profile picture
    Wanda
    Topics:

As you can clearly see by Exhibit A, I reached out to apologize to you first. But even after the fact, you continued to antagonize and stir the pot.

I called you out on the forums. Then I hit you up privately again. After that I left the situation alone. But for some reason you continue to bring my name up as if you’re some kind of victim.

Dude, I don’t know if you’re dealing with a mental issue or just looking for attention. But you are obsessed. Even when I ignore you, don’t acknowledge you, or give you the time of day.

You’ve been on my case all year long and I’ve had enough. You need a serious psychological evaluation and I hope you get the help that you need. This is a forum for music. You take sh!t way too far, you lie, and it’s not cute.

NOBODY CARES!!!!

Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

Also Ms. Stallion being the BNA winner in both cases.

Profile picture
    The blue notes
    Topics:

Raise Harry Styles on your predictions.

Profile picture
    Topics:
Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 662 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 28)’ is closed to new replies.