Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 28)

2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 28)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 662 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
3 months ago
replies
views
users
Boz
BYEDON2020
Adele
  • Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    TaylorStan11
    Topics:

So Nicki might be getting her 3rd #1 this year which is crazy to me lol

Happy for her nonetheless

Profile picture
    BYEDON2020
    Topics:

As you can clearly see by Exhibit A, I reached out to apologize to you first. But even after the fact, you continued to antagonize and stir the pot. I called you out on the forums. Then I hit you up privately again. After that I left the situation alone. But for some reason you continue to bring my name up as if you’re some kind of victim. Dude, I don’t know if you’re dealing with a mental issue or just looking for attention. But you are obsessed. Even when I ignore you, don’t acknowledge you, or give you the time of day. You’ve been on my case all year long and I’ve had enough. You need a serious psychological evaluation and I hope you get the help that you need. This is a forum for music. You take sh!t way too far, you lie, and it’s not cute.

All I have to say to this is that I don’t need to accept your apology, hell im pretty sure you did not apologize yet  months later you attack people who think Fiona Apple is amazing again! The whole basis of why you were in trouble last time in the first place. I’m going to take myself out of the situation you put yourself in, I’m not pressed about you, hence why I don’t talk about what you did to me. I’m only pressed you have the audacity to attack the same people you offended couple of months back. And have the balls to remove posts or block people you can’t handle criticism with. Hihi

If you are in the US, vote! It’s important if live in the following swing states: Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Florida, Texas, Ohio, Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan.

Profile picture
    treacherous
    Topics:

To me, if voters wanna go thru the commercial route, then Megan is the clear winner for BNA. The only way I can see her losing as of right now is if they go for a critically acclaimed indie artist like Phoebe.

Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

Boz is on fire today.

On Fridays we drag

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

So Nicki might be getting her 3rd #1 this year which is crazy to me lol Happy for her nonetheless

Honestly, Billboard needs to do something about this. It’s different for songs like cardigan (which was number 1 on streaming as well and was at least sold with physical copies of the song so there was a reason to get them) and Watermelon Sugar (great radio and streams) because they aren’t being solely propelled by fans mass buying like the Barbz are. MYH had zero streaming presence and barely anyone knows about it. If it hits number 1, it very well may go 1 and then out.

FYC:

AOTY: folklore, Gaslighter, Kid Krow, Ungodly Hour, Punisher, SAWAYAMA, Future Nostalgia, Manic

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    epiphany
    Topics:

Katy Perry is coming on August 28th

Currently digging :

* Joji - Nectar
    * Sufjan Steven - The Ascension
    * Marsicans - Ursa Major
    * Holly Humberstone - Falling Asleep At The Wheel
    * Rich Brian - 1999

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    BYEDON2020
    Topics:

The fact that the Barbz’ checkbook can handle three singles is WOWOW. LOL contemplating they bought TROLLZ for Nicki. 

If you are in the US, vote! It’s important if live in the following swing states: Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Florida, Texas, Ohio, Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan.

Profile picture
    storminthedark
    Topics:

How TF is Nicki getting another #1? 😒

Crazy stans mass buying copies on her store and on iTunes, I think they sold 80k copies or something crazy, while the song is literally not within the Top 50 on Spotify in the US and has had no radio play. I honestly hope Billboard does something about it because it just seems so inorganic. The song will have no longevity just like Trollz and will fall out of the top 10 immediately after it debuts.

Profile picture
    Topics:
Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 662 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 28)’ is closed to new replies.