Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 30)

2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 30)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 643 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
ELIAS
Boz
Brenda Meeks
  • Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

I dont see Taylor Swift  missing noms in all the categories she is eligible.

The singles she released, Exile and Betty were released in August, just for Grammys consideration.

FYC Grammys 2021

Folklore: AOTY, Pop Vocal Album
    Cardigan: SOTY, ROTY, BPSP, BMV
    Exile: BPDP, Betty: Best Country Song
    Miss Americana: Best Music Film
    Only the Young: Best Song Written for Visual Media

Profile picture
    lily98
    Topics:

Now, i’m not the biggest fan of Taylor Swift as a person but what we’re not going to do is dismiss her songwriting ability. She’s an (objectively) great songwriter, whether you like her or not.

Anyway can’t wait until that delusional airhead who thinks their opinion of BL means it’s not a frontrunner to win ROTY looks like an idiot on Grammys night.

Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

Watermelon Sugar has the edge on ROTY over Adore You, it is  bigger by a margin and it is more recent, went #1, looking to spend at least 10 weeks inside top 10.

FYC Grammys 2021

Profile picture
    N🦋
    Topics:

i’m waiting for Adele’s comeback.

Profile picture
    Aaliyah
    Topics:

Keep dreaming!  Taylor Swift is NOT getting nominated in all eligible categories.  You Swifties are nuttier than a PayDay candy bar.

Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

I am not a Swiftie,  i hated Reputation and Lover.

Adele VS Drake VS Rihanna for the next Grammys year.

Kendrick Lamar may be in this year ……….

FYC Grammys 2021

Profile picture
    storminthedark
    Topics:

Taylor is a fantastic songwriter and deserves SOTY for Cardigan (or at least deserved it before now) but I think Swifties are overestimating how much the album speaks for itself and Taylor’s lack of promotion thus far in her campaign. She’s just come from two underperforming eras (in terms of Grammy nominations) and while folklore is a genuinely good piece of art, I can’t see how she will automatically be welcomed back in every category she submits to like some Swifties here are claiming to happen. It’s just not realistic given the other competition she’s facing who have been more dominant throughout the year and also have a narrative behind them.

The album has done well for itself given the fact that physical copies have only just been put out (3 weeks at #1) but it looks like it will see a large drop in week 4 due to the substantial drop in streaming. The album is mainly to be listened to as a whole piece, which is fine and projects like that have done well at the Grammys in the past, but if that is the case, then more promotion based around the album as a whole and relying on the critical success it’s had will be its main driving force in her campaign vs being embraced in every category she submits to because of the singles.

Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

Drakes Team is careful and they are not 100% sure for the Aug.28 and there is a reason they havent yet published official info….

FYC Grammys 2021

Profile picture
    ZAYN
    Topics:

I am not a Swiftie, i hated Reputation and Lover. Adele VS Drake VS Rihanna for the next Grammys year. Kendrick Lamar may be in this year ……….

Kendrick is not releasing in this grammy cycle.

Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

Warner wants Dua Lipa to win pop vocal so badly.

Remix Album 28th of August

Side B of FN in the end of this year.

Dua Lipa is reworking unreleased tracks for the Side B at the moment.

FYC Grammys 2021

Profile picture
    ZAYN
    Topics:

Warner wants Dua Lipa to win pop vocal so badly. Remix Album 28th of August Side B of FN in the end of this year. Dua Lipa is reworking unreleased tracks for the Side B at the moment.

She is not winning thou. i love the album so much but sadly it’s not winning.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    grandeswiftknowles
    Topics:

As far as I can tell, the reasoning behind Blinding Lights not winning ROTY is that some users don’t like it? It’s winning and you’re delusional if you think Post ‘zero grammys’ Malone is beating it.

FYC
    AOTY: After Hours, Fetch The Boltcutters, Folklore, Future Nostalgia, K Bye For Now, Magdalene, Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial, Punisher

Profile picture
    Caleb Henderson
    Topics:

I am for certain that After Hours by The Weeknd & Dua Lipa’s Future Nostalgia are a lock for AOTY. I also guarantee that Blinding Lights & Don’t Start Now will get nominated for both SOTY & ROTY. I’m a little apprehensive about saying Cardigan or Exile by Taylor Swift are locked for SOTY and ROTY nominations but I’m 100% certain that she will get nominated for AOTY for Folklore. It is her most critically acclaimed album, debuted #1 on the Billboard 200 and it is doing very well in sales. Fiona Apple’s Fetch the Bolt Cutters will definitely get nominated for AOTY because it is the best reviewed album of the year by Metacritic at 100%. I’m not sure about Lady Gaga’s Chromatica being a lock for AOTY but it will definitely get nominated in Pop Vocal Album category. I think her song, Rain On Me ft. Ariana Grande has a great chance of getting nominated for both SOTY, ROTY, Best Music Video & Best Pop/Duo Collaboration. As for Best New Artist, I would say that Megan Thee Stallion, Doja Cat & Roddy Ricch are the frontrunners to win that category. I really hope the Grammy Voting Committee votes for Harry Styles’ Fine Line, Justin Bieber’s Changes, Megan Thee Stallion’s Suga, Doja Cat’s Hot Pink, Summer Walker’s Over It , Chloe x Halle’s Ungodly Hour, Kehlani’s It Was Good Until It Wasn’t, & Teyana Taylor’s The Album, Jhené Aiko’s Chilombo and Jessie Reyez’ Before Love Came to Kill Us.

Profile picture
    myhouse
    Topics:

I am for certain that After Hours by The Weeknd & Dua Lipa’s Future Nostalgia are a lock for AOTY. I also guarantee that Blinding Lights & Don’t Start Now will get nominated for both SOTY & ROTY. I’m a little apprehensive about saying Cardigan or Exile by Taylor Swift are locked for SOTY and ROTY nominations but I’m 100% certain that she will get nominated for AOTY for Folklore. It is her most critically acclaimed album, debuted #1 on the Billboard 200 and it is doing very well in sales. Fiona Apple’s Fetch the Bolt Cutters will definitely get nominated for AOTY because it is the best reviewed album of the year by Metacritic at 100%. I’m not sure about Lady Gaga’s Chromatica being a lock for AOTY but it will definitely get nominated in Pop Vocal Album category. I think her song, Rain On Me ft. Ariana Grande has a great chance of getting nominated for both SOTY, ROTY, Best Music Video & Best Pop/Duo Collaboration. As for Best New Artist, I would say that Megan Thee Stallion, Doja Cat & Roddy Ricch are the frontrunners to win that category. I really hope the Grammy Voting Committee votes for Harry Styles’ Fine Line, Justin Bieber’s Changes, Megan Thee Stallion’s Suga, Doja Cat’s Hot Pink, Summer Walker’s Over It , Chloe x Halle’s Ungodly Hour, Kehlani’s It Was Good Until It Wasn’t, & Teyana Taylor’s The Album, Jhené Aiko’s Chilombo and Jessie Reyez’ Before Love Came to Kill Us.

You know that Roddy Ricch isn’t eligible for Best New Artist, right?

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 643 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 30)’ is closed to new replies.