Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 30)

2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 30)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 643 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
ELIAS
Boz
Brenda Meeks
  • Profile picture
    ZAYN
    Topics:

Anyways it wasn’t a diss as well to Taylor because she’s doing pretty well there

It was hun. You clearly said “Taylor sells because she is white and all white pop girls sells big”.

Profile picture
    Fernando Coelho
    Topics:

Guys, I have a question. Let’s say a song is released at the end of August and only after the 31st is very successful and has good charts, do voters have to disregard the success of the song after the period?

Profile picture
    ZAYN
    Topics:

Guys, I have a question. Let’s say a song is released at the end of August and only after the 31st is very successful and has good charts, do voters have to disregard the success of the song after the period?

Definitely not. The song will be released at end of august, so obviously it will have success in september. There is nothing surprising here.

Profile picture
    Fernando Coelho
    Topics:

Honey, many of these hyped female collaborations turn out to be awful (i.e. “Rain On Me”). YUCK!

Spare me, you speak ill of every female artist mentioned here. None of the female partnerships launched so far are awful, on the contrary. But I respect your dumb “opinion“

Profile picture
    Geoff Andrew
    Topics:

Spare me, you speak ill of every female artist mentioned here. None of the female partnerships launched so far are awful, on the contrary. But I respect your dumb “opinion“

Well he stans that has-been singer ofc he is gonna attack all other thriving pop girlies

Profile picture
    epiphany
    Topics:

I would like Drake to get one flop, so it can show people that he’s not prone to flopping. Plus, I’m bored of him.

I think Dark Lane Demo Tapes debuted at #2 pretty much did some damages, it’s a flop based on his standard.

Profile picture
    ELIAS
    Topics:

It was hun. You clearly said “Taylor sells because she is white and all white pop girls sells big”.

thats NOT a diss to Taylor Swift, it’s a diss to the people who buy her records; name a minority who has sold in the past 10 years like a 21 or 1989 or Divide consistently? If I really wanted to attack her I wouldn’t say she’s doing good anywhere, but she’s held up with streaming numbers pretty well.

Not many young people or young adults go out and buy records or songs from an album at stores anymore as well, streaming is where it is now. I have never seen it where people say “well I’m going to out to the store and buy the new Drake CD or Ariana Vinyl.” Thats not how it is.  

10/10:

Fetch the Bolt Cutters, After Hours, RTJ4, and What's Your Pleasure?

Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

28 August is the last eligible release date for Grammys 2021.

FYC Grammys 2021

Folklore: AOTY, Pop Vocal Album
    Cardigan: SOTY, ROTY, BPSP, BMV
    Exile: BPDP, Betty: Best Country Song
    Miss Americana: Best Music Film
    Only the Young: Best Song Written for Visual Media

Profile picture
    epiphany
    Topics:

thats NOT a diss to Taylor Swift, it’s a diss to the people who buy her records; name a minority who has sold in the past 10 years like a 21 or 1989 or Divide consistently? If I really wanted to attack her I wouldn’t say she’s doing good anywhere, but she’s held up with streaming numbers pretty well. Not many young people or young adults go out and buy records or songs from an album at stores anymore as well, streaming is where it is now. I have never seen it where people say “well I’m going to out to the store and buy the new Drake CD or Ariana Vinyl.” Thats not how it is.

Is it necessary to diss/shade people because of their musical preference? Make it make sense

Is it necessary to diss/shade people because of their musical preference? Make it make sense

This is what this place is here for.

Profile picture
    ELIAS
    Topics:

How does overall music preference have to do with the consensus of who buys albums or not? Especially if a majority of Americans use the internet to stream music since it’s WAY more convenient then buy one record or song.

10/10:

Fetch the Bolt Cutters, After Hours, RTJ4, and What's Your Pleasure?

Profile picture
    John Berchmans
    Topics:

This is insane. This has to be the biggest debut of the year. I don’t even think The Box had a bigger week right?

I can’t believe this. Cardi B can literally just sing about her p#ssy for 3 minutes and still take #1. What has society become?

Also the charts are filled with so much garbage now that Taylor and Juice Wrld are gone. Blinding Lights is the only good thing still in the Top 10.

Stream After Hours and In Your Eyes (Remix)

Profile picture
    John Berchmans
    Topics:

Lewis has a thick Scottish accent. Consider that before dismissing him.

That’s no excuse though. I’ve heard plenty of Scotish people with beautiful voices. Lewis Capaldi needs a vocal coach. At least there’s significant improvement between Someone You Loved and Before You Go. He’s still unbearable to listen to, but improving.

Profile picture
    John Berchmans
    Topics:

I’m ready for Harry Styles snubs in GF. Bookmark me

Fixed.

Profile picture
    epiphany
    Topics:

This is what this place is here for.

No wonder some people are fuming here, their fave get less support from public. Let me invite BTS army into this forum. They have lot of things to talk. It will be fun for sure

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 643 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 30)’ is closed to new replies.