Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 36)

2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 36)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 499 total)
Created
1 year ago
Last Reply
1 year ago
( +4 hidden )
replies
views
users
epiphany
rue
blackwidow12
  • Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

Dua has chances, but I wouldn’t bet much on her.

Profile picture
    PopGuy
    Topics:

Club Future Nostalgia is not an album for you to like. It’s pure Dance Club music and it does its purpose. Y’all need to stop. Dua and The Blessed Madonna did it!

FYC: Grammys 2022

ALBUM OF THE YEAR
    evermore - Taylor Swift
    SOUR - Olivia Rodrigo
    El Último Tour Del Mundo - Bad Bunny
    Starting Over - Chris Stapleton
    positions - Ariana Grande
    Daddy’s Home - St Vincent

Profile picture
    smurty11
    Topics:

Club Future Nostalgia is made for music reviewers who were old enough to go out to clubs in the 80s and 90s. It’s not for casual pop fans.

Profile picture
    willum
    Topics:

The way that I can’t get enough of Club FN… it gets better every listen! Just because you pop fans don’t like it doesn’t mean it’s objectively trash.

FYC Emmys 2021:
    - Julianne Nicholson (Mare of Easttown) - Limited/Movie Supporting Actress
    - Jon Favreau, Chapter 9: The Marshal (The Mandalorian) - Drama Directing
    - Paapa Essiedu (I May Destroy You) - Limited/Movie Supporting Actor

Profile picture
    Gucci
    Topics:

Honey, delusional Swifties are pressed that Dua Lipa has a higher Metacritic score than their precious Taylor Swift.

Profile picture
    Rich Thot
    Topics:

It has 5 reviews rn. Let’s wait a bit.

It’ll probably end up settling around the same area as the original. At the very least it won’t hurt her. Some remix albums are flat-out panned it dismisses.

Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

It’ll probably end up settling around the same area as the original. At the very least it won’t hurt her. Some remix albums are flat-out panned it dismisses.

It’s being panned by the public though and is barely top 20 on iTunes. I can’t really see it giving the original much of a boost.

Profile picture
    Robinladen
    Topics:

The way that I can’t get enough of Club FN… it gets better every listen! Just because you pop fans don’t like it doesn’t mean it’s objectively trash.

Girl, get off your high horse saying “you pop fans” while rocking a Taylor avi. These beats from The Blessed Madonna and some others on Club FN sound like they’re from a thirtheen year old boy who just downloaded his first DJ software at home.

Profile picture
    willum
    Topics:

<p style=”text-align: left;”>

Girl, get off your high horse saying “you pop fans” while rocking a Taylor avi. These beats from The Blessed Madonna and some others on Club FN sound like they’re from a thirtheen year old boy who just downloaded his first DJ software at home.

</p>
    Just because I like Taylor doesn’t mean I only like pop 😂 Go stream Chromatica instead, an album aspiring to be a dance pop house like Club FN but didn’t have the guts to be like that

FYC Emmys 2021:
    - Julianne Nicholson (Mare of Easttown) - Limited/Movie Supporting Actress
    - Jon Favreau, Chapter 9: The Marshal (The Mandalorian) - Drama Directing
    - Paapa Essiedu (I May Destroy You) - Limited/Movie Supporting Actor

Profile picture
    ELIAS✨
    Topics:

<p style=”text-align: left;”> </p> Just because I like Taylor doesn’t mean I only like pop 😂 Go stream Chromatica instead, an album aspiring to be a disco house like Club FN but didn’t have the guts to be like that

Chromatica is pop, dance pop to be precise. It’s not disco either it’s more house and 90s euro dance then anything else

RIP SOPHIE

~FAVORITE ALBUMS~
    Call Me If You Get Lost
    Cavalcade
    Daddy’s Home
    Dawn of Chromatica
    Donda (My Version)
    For the First Time
    HEAUX Tales
    Inside
    Montero
    Nurture
    Promises
    Roadrunner
    Sinner Get Ready
    Sometimes I Might Be Introvert
    SOUR
    The Turning Wheel

Profile picture
    Rich Thot
    Topics:

It’s being panned by the public though and is barely top 20 on iTunes. I can’t really see it giving the original much of a boost.

Didn’t day it’d help, just that it won’t hurt. The only way a remix album assist is if it does well sales wise or one of the singles charts high. If she pushes one of these songs and it tops the dance charts that could help. But ultimately, I don’t see this album having any affect. And I thought Dua had an outside chance at BPVA before this release.

Profile picture
    NDA
    Topics:

Well, perhaps they should have hid it better because they are using so much auto tune that it literally distorts and masks their voices. I already knew that they couldn’t sing but after that trash song no one can change my mind. Also, here are some of the lyrics,”Ding-dong, call me on my phone, ice tea and a game of ping pong”. Yes, a lot of American pop songs are lyrically basic but I haven’t heard something that basic in a while. Dynamite ripped off JT’s “Can’t Stop This Feeling” and their song compared to his makes Justin’s song lyrically look like Mozart.

They can sing so.. there’s that!

Profile picture
    daniel
    Topics:

like they said, clearly it is NOT FOR YOU! fans of CFN type music love the album and it shows in its metacritic score. get over it

Profile picture
    NDA
    Topics:

Sooooo.. does Taylor Swift plan on releasing any more MV or even some home live performances for folklore? Fall is approaching and this album definitely is more fitting for the season.

Profile picture
    Marcos
    Topics:

I honestly loved Club Future Nostalgia, it’s a well-done DJ set with great mixing and effects, it fulfills its proposal – I don’t even like remix albums, they’re irrelevant projects to me, so I liked this one overall.

Good that it’s having a positive critical reception, even though I don’t think it’s gonna help her chances for BPVA. It’ll mostly maintain her name fresh, added to campaign, get some votes from dance field and that’s it. Currently folklore is my #1 prediction.

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 499 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 36)’ is closed to new replies.