Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 36)

2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 36)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 499 total)
Created
1 year ago
Last Reply
1 year ago
( +4 hidden )
replies
views
users
epiphany
rue
blackwidow12
  • Profile picture
    Cameron
    Topics:

Im just going to wait until Billboard or a reliable news source discuss it in full. Not some random ass people online…

Natalie and NuCat are actual Grammy voters . Idk If NuCat is still voting …. but Natalie is definitely reliable .

Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

One Friday left, before we  can evaluate all the content of the eligibility year.

Profile picture
    Lil Tony
    Topics:

I thought the eligibility cut off was September 30. Has it been pushed back?

Laga Gaga for Best Actress.

House of Gucci for best picture.

Profile picture
    James Gibson
    Topics:

I thought the eligibility cut off was September 30. Has it been pushed back?

when this year’s ceremony was pushed back 2 weeks thanks to the oscars being earlier, they (unnecessarily) did the same with the elegibility calendar by one month and left at that. So now it’s from September 1st 2019-August 31st 2020.

FYC: Memoria and House of Gucci for Best Picture

Profile picture
    Gucci
    Topics:

Honey, due to an extremely weak year, expect H.E.R./Lil Nas X-type nominees in the General Field.

Profile picture
    Lil Tony
    Topics:

when this year’s ceremony was pushed back 2 weeks thanks to the oscars being earlier, they (unnecessarily) did the same with the elegibility calendar by one month and left at that. So now it’s from September 1st 2019-August 31st 2020.

That’s kinda bad to me though. They should have just left it the way it used to be. Now songs from September will become old and irrelevant before 2022 ceremony. Anyway, the Oscars did well by having the ceremony earlier than usual…it was as if they knew there’d be a pandemic

Laga Gaga for Best Actress.

House of Gucci for best picture.

Profile picture
    James Gibson
    Topics:

That’s kinda bad to me though. They should have just left it the way it used to be. Now songs from September will become old and irrelevant before 2022 ceremony. Anyway, the Oscars did well by having the ceremony earlier than usual…it was as if they knew there’d be a pandemic

they changed it last year for this year’s ceremony cause oscars were held on february 9th, rather than usual late february. Oscars next year will be in april

FYC: Memoria and House of Gucci for Best Picture

Profile picture
    Gucci
    Topics:

There are plenty of swifties here that are predicting nominations across the board, even in the american roots and country fields.

Honey, you may be new here.  You will discover that Swifties are very delusional.  They believe that Taylor Swift will be nominated for and win everything.  YUCK!

Profile picture
    abelfenty
    Topics:

Album of the Year
    1. Fetch The Bolt Cutters – Fiona Apple
    2. Hollywood’s Bleeding – Post Malone
    3. After Hours – The Weeknd
    4. Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial – Roddy Ricch
    5. Future Nostalgia – Dua Lipa
    6. Ungodly Hour – Chloe x Halle
    7. The Highwomen – The Highwomen
    8. Jaime – Brittany Howard

Record of the Year
    1. Circles – Post Malone
    2. Blinding Lights – The Weeknd
    3. The Box – Roddy Ricch
    4. Say So – Doja Cat
    5. Don’t Start Now – Dua Lipa
    6. Savage (Remix) – Megan Thee Stallion & Beyoncé
    7. Watermelon Sugar – Harry Styles
    8. I Can’t Breathe – H.E.R

Song of the Year
    1. Circles – Post Malone
    2. Blinding Lights – The Weeknd
    3. Shameika – Fiona Apple
    4. Redesigning Women – The Highwomen
    5. 7 Summers – Morgan Wallen
    6. Underdog – Alicia Keys
    7. I Can’t Breathe – H.E.R
    8. Lockdown – Anderson .Paak

Best New Artist
    1. Megan Thee Stallion
    2. Morgan Wallen
    3. Doja Cat
    4. Summer Walker
    5. Joji
    6. Rina Sawayama
    7. Jay Electronica
    8. Tones and I

Profile picture
    lily98
    Topics:

Honey, due to an extremely weak year, expect H.E.R./Lil Nas X-type nominees in the General Field.

it’s been a strong year actually

Profile picture
    dipro
    Topics:

I don’t get why the grammys thinks they are a precursors to the oscars, that’s why they changed the dates, like they have different eligibility periods.

Profile picture
    blackwidow12
    Topics:

This year was actually really full of good music. We have great contenders from every genre.

Profile picture
    willow
    Topics:

Album of the Year 1. Fetch The Bolt Cutters – Fiona Apple 2. Hollywood’s Bleeding – Post Malone 3. After Hours – The Weeknd 4. Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial – Roddy Ricch 5. Future Nostalgia – Dua Lipa 6. Ungodly Hour – Chloe x Halle 7. The Highwomen – The Highwomen 8. Jaime – Brittany Howard Record of the Year 1. Circles – Post Malone 2. Blinding Lights – The Weeknd 3. The Box – Roddy Ricch 4. Say So – Doja Cat 5. Don’t Start Now – Dua Lipa 6. Savage (Remix) – Megan Thee Stallion & Beyoncé 7. Watermelon Sugar – Harry Styles 8. I Can’t Breathe – H.E.R Song of the Year 1. Circles – Post Malone 2. Blinding Lights – The Weeknd 3. Shameika – Fiona Apple 4. Redesigning Women – The Highwomen 5. 7 Summers – Morgan Wallen 6. Underdog – Alicia Keys 7. I Can’t Breathe – H.E.R 8. Lockdown – Anderson .Paak Best New Artist 1. Megan Thee Stallion 2. Morgan Wallen 3. Doja Cat 4. Summer Walker 5. Joji 6. Rina Sawayama 7. Jay Electronica 8. Tones and I

Yeah, right. The biggest album with high acclaim and baity sound will get 0 GF noms. Taylor is for sure getting NFR nominations in THE GF (AOTY and SOTY).

Profile picture
    supermodelslegs
    Topics:

I can’t remember if this has been talked about yet, but what’s the possibility of WAP getting a Best Music Video nom? In this eligibility period, there really hasn’t been a song with a Moment for the music video until WAP. It ticks a lot of boxes of past winners (as in, a hit with a big budget music video that everyone was talking about), I’m just not sure if it will get nominated due to the sexual nature of it.

Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

Yeah, right. The biggest album with high acclaim and baity sound will get 0 GF noms. Taylor is for sure getting NFR nominations in THE GF (AOTY and SOTY).

Yeah, if they block her from Album then they’ll still put her in Song at least as a consolation nomination. It’s gonna look real bad for them if one of the biggest and most acclaimed albums of the year gets 0 GF nominations.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 499 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 36)’ is closed to new replies.