Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 36)

2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 36)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 499 total)
Created
1 year ago
Last Reply
1 year ago
( +4 hidden )
replies
views
users
epiphany
rue
blackwidow12
  • Profile picture
    João Pedro Calaça
    Topics:

Blackwidow I’m not an Insider but I believe BRP will block her from AOTY. even Adele deserves a third victory than entire Taylor discography.

Profile picture
    braydenfitzsimmons
    Topics:

Don’t forget Beyoncé or Kelly Clarkson can get a filler nomination in Pop Solo, there always one at least in the past five years I think.

Given how empty Pop D/G, Beyoncé can absolutely be nominated for “Already”.

Profile picture
    blackwidow12
    Topics:

Blackwidow I’m not an Insider but I believe BRP will block her from AOTY. even Adele deserves a third victory than entire Taylor discography.

Then just say “I believe Adele deserves a 3rd win”, not “the Grammy’s don’t want anybody  but Adele to win a third time” (which you have absolutely no proof of). It’s simple like that.

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

This is absurd. The BRP is a rotating panel, so assigning it a sort of “one mind” thing across the years is absurd.

Profile picture
    João Pedro Calaça
    Topics:

I don’t hate Taylor and please don’t let me say things that you want and also Swifties want.

The Weeknd will be the first black artist to win AOTY since 2008.

Profile picture
    epiphany
    Topics:

LOL Deborah did not say anything new, everyone knows how the blue ribbon committee works, everyone except some delusional stans in twitter

BRP thing works when they see unworthy nominee. folklore have both commercial and critical success. The truth is BRP is not the one who wanted to block Taylor, it’s you guys’ wishes to be exact.

Profile picture
    blackwidow12
    Topics:

I don’t hate Taylor and please don’t let me say things that you want and also Swifties want.

Ok I’m living you alone no problem. I’m not the one liking my own posts sooo. Have fun here.

Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

This is absurd. The BRP is a rotating panel, so assigning it a sort of “one mind” thing across the years is absurd.

Exactly, you can have precedent but the Divide snub was shocking and kind of an outlying point. Yes, it’s happened before but it hasn’t since and it really hadn’t happened before Divide either. I just won’t make predictions based on a decision that’s only happened once in recent times, especially when there isn’t a strong correlation.

Profile picture
    epiphany
    Topics:

I stop reading when you talk about something that doesn’t even exist let a lone a release. Pure trolling

Profile picture
    blackwidow12
    Topics:

The truth is BRP is not the one who wanted to block Taylor, it’s you guys’ wishes to be exact.

This.

Profile picture
    João Pedro Calaça
    Topics:

I just hope they reward black people. Black music and Euro-Pop Dance dominated 2020 (The Weeknd, DaBaby, Roddy Ricch, Megan Thee Stallion, Beyoncé, Dua Lipa, Lady Gaga). Not Taylor folklore. Even Fiona Apple’s one is million times better than folklore. Even Rain On Me.

Profile picture
    lily98
    Topics:

Even if Taylor has chances of being nominated for SOTY, she definitely doesn’t get an AOTY by BRP.

Remember they don’t want to reward anyone with a third AOTY win before Adele.

Didn’t Taylor win her 2nd AOTY before Adele won hers? She could very well win her 3rd before Adele too. I don’t know what makes you think Adele has to be the female artist who wins her 3rd first.

Profile picture
    João Pedro Calaça
    Topics:

Donchano Idk what’s the problem with my opinion. I respect everyone’s opinion but you Swifties are such the biggest trolls. Neither fan groups such as RihannaNavy, Adele Fans, ARMYS are troll. ALSO Little Monsters are true fans.

Profile picture
    blackwidow12
    Topics:

Not Taylor folklore. Even Fiona Apple’s one is million times better than folklore. Even Rain On Me.

one thing that I hate about this forum is biased people putting down their opinions as if they are undeniable facts when in fact they just show they are delusional. Because saying ROM is better than folklore is one of these statements.

Profile picture
    epiphany
    Topics:

I just hope they reward black people. Black music and Euro-Pop Dance dominated 2020 (The Weeknd, DaBaby, Roddy Ricch, Megan Thee Stallion, Beyoncé, Dua Lipa, Lady Gaga). Not Taylor folklore. Even Fiona Apple’s one is million times better than folklore. Even Rain On Me.

Ok. But that’s not happening. Thanks for such insightful prediction. Anyway, any teas about Adele’s next project. It seems you have heard the entire record

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 499 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 36)’ is closed to new replies.