Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 44)

2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 44)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 533 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
replies
views
users
ciguanaba
Roger Federer
rue
  • Profile picture
    Gagamon
    Topics:

Error 404 and 403 or whatever it was still haunts me. People on here were really looking up the Grammy history for every songwriter and producer and it actually turned out legit. That day was so stressful on here.

we are gonna miss M this year so bad, he was the one who found that flaw on the system

Profile picture
    cc
    Topics:

I wish both could be nominated but I hope Stuck Wit U gets in Pop Duo/Group as the Ariana representation. It’s the better song for me. If that happens then I can see Rain on Me in ROTY/SOTY.

completely ignoring exile for a moment because I’m not exactly sold on it getting in yet, then who would be your front runner ?

Cenizas - Nicolás Jaar

Profile picture
    Wanda
    Topics:

This is called artist marketing, others artists have posters celebrating x streams of the artist.

They used the quotes from the reviews and is widely known that top 40 is the pop radio format. They could have written x3 Platinum Song like Marren did with her poster for The Bones.

I know it is marketing, sherlock. I’m pointing out how shameless it is.

Last.fm: https://www.last.fm/es/user/Into_You
    https://letterboxd.com/cherry123/

Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

The most shameless is Not Dua Lipa, but the republic posters, at least Dua doesn’t actually say FN has 16b streams.

The Stuck With You poster literally says x4 Platinum.

Post Malone’s album x11 Platinum

At least when Marren Morris The Bones poster says x3 Platinum it is indeed certified by RIAA.

FYC Grammys 2021

Folklore, best-selling album of 2020, 8 weeks #1 on BB200

Highly acclaimed by all critics with 88/100 metascore

Profile picture
    Deemy
    Topics:

completely ignoring exile for a moment because I’m not exactly sold on it getting in yet, then who would be your front runner ?

exile.

But I think we’ll get a bunch of random songs popping up if that was the case. Like Coldplay and Maroon 5 or something. Also Christina Aguilera etc.

Profile picture
    Deemy
    Topics:

I wonder if Doja will submit “Like That” to Melodic Rap or Pop Duo?

Gucci got nominated for his first grammy last year with Lizzo so maybe he’ll get lucky two years in a row.

I want to see RCA and Epic FYC so we can know what’s going on.

Profile picture
    abelhours
    Topics:

Duas FYC is indeed very clever if you compare it to harrys for example whichs doesn‘t include any chart/streaming achievements

I would imagine Harry’s minimalistic ad is a conscious choice from Columbia. His album’s numbers speak for themselves. It sold more than twice as much as Dua’s album and has had much more longevity on the charts. He doesn’t need to take random 16B numbers out of thin air.

Dua’s coming off as desperate, which may work for her, but it wouldn’t work for Harry. He needs to play his cards differently, and that’s what they seem to be going for.

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

He doesn’t need to take random 16B numbers out of thin air. Dua’s coming off as desperate

plus Dua’s ad is freaking ugly.

Profile picture
    Deemy
    Topics:

Best New Artist:

Summer Walker
    Doja Cat
    JPEGMAFIA
    Mickey Guyton
    Rina Sawayama
    Megan thee Stallion
    Saint Jhn
    Kiana Ledé

My niqquhs (and Rina) please stand up.

Profile picture
    grandeswiftknowles
    Topics:

I haven’t really looked at BNA so please tell me if these predictions are garbage lol.

Megan Thee Stallion
    Rina Sawayama
    Tomes and I
    Phoebe Bridgers
    Doja Cat
    Saint Jhn
    Conan Gray
    Jpegmafia

I saw some Harry stans saying he’s eligible. That’s gotta be false though right?

FYC
    AOTY: After Hours, Fetch The Boltcutters, Folklore, Future Nostalgia, K Bye For Now, Magdalene, Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial, Punisher

Profile picture
    Che
    Topics:

Best New Artist: Summer Walker Doja Cat JPEGMAFIA Mickey Guyton Rina Sawayama Megan thee Stallion Saint Jhn Kiana Ledé My niqquhs (and Rina) please stand up.

That’s a dope line-up! I’d probably add Phoebe too

Profile picture
    Che
    Topics:

I saw some Harry stans saying he’s eligible. That’s gotta be false though right?

That would be category fraud but I noticed that BNA rules started to get a little subjective over the years, everything is possible but I hope it won’t happen

Profile picture
    George
    Topics:

Hayley Williams fyc page

Hayley Williams page

Profile picture
    cc
    Topics:

I haven’t really looked at BNA so please tell me if these predictions are garbage lol. Megan Thee Stallion Rina Sawayama Tomes and I Phoebe Bridgers Doja Cat Saint Jhn Conan Gray Jpegmafia  

does Jpegmafia actually have a chance, I figured he wasn’t really the Grammys kinda artist/taste ?? He’s one of my favorite artists so I’d be really happy, also I’ve seen Kaytranada mentioned a few times and I think maybe fit Summer Walker somewhere in here

Cenizas - Nicolás Jaar

Profile picture
    Deemy
    Topics:

That’s a dope line-up! I’d probably add Phoebe too

Oh I think she’s definitely getting In I was just focusing on the minorities. Lol

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 533 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 44)’ is closed to new replies.