Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 44)

2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 44)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 533 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
ciguanaba
Roger Federer
rue
  • Profile picture
    Deemy
    Topics:

2021 TEC AWARDS

RECORD PRODUCTION/ALBUM

Beck – Hyperspace
    Doja Cat – Hot Pink
    Drake – Care Package
    Dua Lipa – Future Nostalgia
    James Taylor – American Standard
    The Weeknd – After Hours

RECORD PRODUCTION/SINGLE OR TRACK

Adore You, Harry Styles
    Allergic, Post Malone
    Fear Inoculum, Tool
    Together, For King and Country, with Tori Kelly and Kirk Franklin
    Blinding Lights, The Weeknd

https://www.tecawards.org/nominees/2021/creative

Relevance?

Profile picture
    Kaisuan
    Topics:

Card B (feat) Meg WAP is going to be nominated  in the Record of the year, Best Rap performance and Best Rap song and Best music video.

Profile picture
    grandeswiftknowles
    Topics:

Card B (feat) Meg WAP is going to be nominated in the Record of the year, Best Rap performance and Best Rap song and Best music video.

BMV is not happening

! The claim in this post is disputed

Profile picture
    Roger Federer
    Topics:

Card B (feat) Meg WAP is going to be nominated in the Record of the year, Best Rap performance and Best Rap song and Best music video.

What’s good about that music video?  It’s a walmart version of minaj’s anaconda.

Profile picture
    Kaisuan
    Topics:

The video was wayyy…. better than Nicki Minaj  Anaconda. The difference  between cardi and nicki videos.  Wap didn’t showcase the meaning of the song  at all now anaconda was basically showcasing the meaning of the song

Profile picture
    moriahface
    Topics:

I think Adore You in SOTY might be the most likely thing for him, much like how Shawn Mendes started out with a SOTY nod for In My Blood and a BPVA nod if I remember correctly.

The day people stop thinking Shawn Mendes’ music is comparable to Harry Styles’ music, there may be hope.

Profile picture
    Roger Federer
    Topics:

Wap didn’t showcase the meaning of the song  at all now anaconda was basically showcasing the meaning of the song

That’s what music videos are about.

Profile picture
    Kaisuan
    Topics:

Cardi videos are way better the Nicki videos now cause Nicki has not put that much effort in her videos recently not saying some of her previous videos wasn’t good but from Queens era to current it a no for me… But hopefully everyone gets a nominated for a Grammy this year.

Profile picture
    daniel
    Topics:

wap video is basically tun video with a bit less hype (& normani 🥰🥰) so if tun missed then it’s very likely so will wap

Profile picture
    Kai
    Topics:

“WAP” isn’t happening in BMV, but at this point I have to say it’s getting likelier and likelier it’ll appear in ROTY.

It’s become a political statement and has remained successful for weeks, not being a quick fad, but one of the biggest songs of the year. It’ll likely be #1 for most of the voting period.

”Savage” may be a safer Megan nomination (Megan is undoubtedly going to be recognized in ROTY), but “WAP” would be a statement nomination for its “female empowerment” (quote from the critics, I don’t care for us user’s personal take on the song).

Profile picture
    "How U Doin'"
    Topics:

Bad Bunny + Album of the Year nomination = NOT happening

Profile picture
    JennyLewisFan
    Topics:

An undeserved filler Rap Performance and that’s it. “Clout” shits in mountains on “WAP,” big hits like “Shape of You” have missed the GF as well. Cardi B had NO business in the GF. I am LOL-ing hard at these dreamy “WAP” predictions.

Profile picture
    JennyLewisFan
    Topics:

“WAP” isn’t happening in BMV, but at this point I have to say it’s getting likelier and likelier it’ll appear in ROTY. It’s become a political statement and has remained successful for weeks, not being a quick fad, but one of the biggest songs of the year. It’ll likely be #1 for most of the voting period. ”Savage” may be a safer Megan nomination (Megan is undoubtedly going to be recognized in ROTY), but “WAP” would be a statement nomination for its “female empowerment” (quote from the critics, I don’t care for us user’s personal take on the song).

How the heck is “WAP” of all songs a “political statement” because some high-as-a-kite critic said so? PLEASE.

Profile picture
    grandeswiftknowles
    Topics:

An undeserved filler Rap Performance and that’s it. “Clout” shits in mountains on “WAP,” big hits like “Shape of You” have missed the GF as well. Cardi B had NO business in the GF. I am LOL-ing hard at these dreamy “WAP” predictions.

SOY was a standard pop song. WAP has started a real conversation on women in hip-hop and women’s sexuality in general. i’m not predicting WAP to get in ROTY because of its chart sucess, i’m predicting it get  in due the politics surrounding it.

! The claim in this post is disputed

Profile picture
    "How U Doin'"
    Topics:

Honey, for the millionth time, After Hours is NOT a pop album.  It will NOT be submitted to Best Pop Vocal Album.  Duh!

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 533 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 44)’ is closed to new replies.