Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 45)

2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 45)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 549 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
4 weeks ago
replies
views
users
epiphany
Miss Americana
rue
  • Profile picture
    Gagamon
    Topics:

Folklore going for a possible 7th week #1 per HDD with 90k. If this happens, Taylor Swift will become the woman with most weeks #1 ever on Sunday, yep the coverage just in time for the voting period.

LMAO, just a few days ago you were trying to convince us you were not a swiftie, just a casual taylor swift listener who wanted her to get her due, now here you are with your paties getting wet to the idea of Folklore getting another week at number 1.

so interesting hahaha, just saying.

Profile picture
    grandeswiftknowles
    Topics:

LMAO, just a few days ago you were trying to convince us you were not a swiftie, just a casual taylor swift listener who wanted her to get her due, now here you are with your paties getting wet to the idea of Folklore getting another week at number 1. so interesting hahaha, just saying.

Daily reminder that he started off pretending to be an insider in order to hype up Taylors music more. Once everyone realized he was a fraud, he changed his user.

FYC
    AOTY: After Hours, Fetch The Boltcutters, Folklore, Future Nostalgia, K Bye For Now, Magdalene, Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial, Punisher

Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

LMAO, just a few days ago you were trying to convince us you were not a swiftie, just a casual taylor swift listener who wanted her to get her due, now here you are with your paties getting wet to the idea of Folklore getting another week at number 1. so interesting hahaha, just saying.

I have been saying since July that Folklore will have longevity and I was hinting in August that she will break Whitney’s record with this album, something that will get coverage. What is the problem with that ? I am having Taylor as FYC on GF this year. Mind you this forum was attacking me for the above claims.

FYC Grammys 2021

Folklore, best-selling album of 2020, 7 weeks #1 on BB200

Highly acclaimed by all critics with 88/100 metascore

Profile picture
    marcostm
    Topics:

A chart-related fun fact: all of Taylor Swift’s albums with 7 weeks or more at #1 earned her an AOTY nomination.

Fearless – 11 weeks (won)
    Red – 7 weeks (lost)
    1989 – 11 weeks (won)
    Folklore – predicted 7 weeks

She’s not missing.

Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

Interesting. I am not expecting Cardigan to get good callouts so we should see Betty coming soon. I think it’s a great single choice just based off of how catchy it is.

Exactly. Country is killing it on the charts and this is effectively flying up Country radio right now. This could be her first chance to have a hit with longevity since Delicate. I also think it has enough crossover success to do well on Pop and HAC.

FYC:

AOTY: folklore, Gaslighter, Kid Krow, Ungodly Hour, Punisher, SAWAYAMA, Future Nostalgia, Manic

Profile picture
    abelhours
    Topics:

A chart-related fun fact: all of Taylor Swift’s albums with 7 weeks or more at #1 earned her an AOTY nomination. Fearless – 11 weeks (won) Red – 7 weeks (lost) 1989 – 11 weeks (won) Folklore – predicted 7 weeks She’s not missing.

The only way she’s missing is if she’s blocked and I don’t think that decision hinges on whether she tops the chart for 6, 7 or 8 weeks.

Profile picture
    epiphany
    Topics:

7 weeks at #1. There’s no need for extreme promotion, just let the stats speak and media do the coverage. Legend things I guess

Currently digging :

* Joji - Nectar
    * Sufjan Steven - The Ascension
    * Marsicans - Ursa Major
    * Holly Humberstone - Falling Asleep At The Wheel
    * Rich Brian - 1999

Profile picture
    Hildreth
    Topics:

Hey guys, I just updated my predictions. Can I get any feedback?

Gold Derby Music Awards FYC:

Big Thief—
    Artist of the Year
    Best Rock/Alternative Artist
    Record of the Year
    Song of the Year

Compare your spotify listening with me at musictaste.space (code: charismatic-celery-439)!

Profile picture
    Gagamon
    Topics:

Daily reminder that he started off pretending to be an insider in order to hype up Taylors music more. Once everyone realized he was a fraud, he changed his user.

LOL I did not know that

Profile picture
    Breathe
    Topics:

Please lmaoooo, I said the same thing about him on Taylor’s topic thread

Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

Hey guys, I just updated my predictions. Can I get any feedback?

They look pretty good but I might recommend taking Murder Most Foul out of SOTY and replacing it with I Can’t Breathe.

FYC:

AOTY: folklore, Gaslighter, Kid Krow, Ungodly Hour, Punisher, SAWAYAMA, Future Nostalgia, Manic

Profile picture
    Wanda
    Topics:

Hildreth

Savage, Lockdown, Murder Most Foul and Underdog are not happening in the GF

Last.fm: https://www.last.fm/es/user/Into_You
    https://letterboxd.com/cherry123/

Profile picture
    Mr Brightside
    Topics:

Savage is a strong ROTY contender

Profile picture
    Wanda
    Topics:

Savage is forgotten and voters will most likely go with WAP.

Last.fm: https://www.last.fm/es/user/Into_You
    https://letterboxd.com/cherry123/

Profile picture
    acrxn
    Topics:

Does anyone know why you can’t make predictions for BNA nominations on here like you could last year?

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 549 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 45)’ is closed to new replies.