Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 45)

2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 45)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 9 posts - 541 through 549 (of 549 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
4 weeks ago
replies
views
users
epiphany
Miss Americana
rue
  • Profile picture
    epiphany
    Topics:

Best pop duo/group performance :

“Rain on Me” – Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande
    “Memories” – Maroon 5
    “Stuck with U” – Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber
    “Intentions” – Justin Bieber featuring Quavo
    “Dynamite” – BTS
    “exile” – Taylor Swift featuring Bon Iver

A nightmare, literally a nightmare.

Currently digging :

* Joji - Nectar
    * Sufjan Steven - The Ascension
    * Marsicans - Ursa Major
    * Holly Humberstone - Falling Asleep At The Wheel
    * Rich Brian - 1999

Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

We don’t even know if she will submit. According to her housemate she’s been off the internet completely for like a couple of months. She gives 0 shits about Grammys. She doesn’t even know where the one she won is. She says she gave it away lol https://fionaapplerocks.tumblr.com/post/170197790584/fiona-apple-interviewed-at-the-airport-via?is_liked_post=1

Fiona is an unbothered Queen, she is an artist. Truth is the greatest albums of all time never actually won a single Grammy, it is just an industry event  where different labels want their artists to win for some publicity, the  surge in catalog sales of artists in the past from performing or winning Grammy was kinda big, today as the show is losing audience, it doesn’t have that big of an impact, still in a world of awards shows becoming more irrelevant year to year, Grammys  is the most watched music award show.

FYC Grammys 2021

Folklore, best-selling album of 2020, 7 weeks #1 on BB200

Highly acclaimed by all critics with 88/100 metascore

Profile picture
    Rickety-old-Thot
    Topics:

We don’t even know if she will submit. According to her housemate she’s been off the internet completely for like a couple of months. She gives 0 shits about Grammys. She doesn’t even know where the one she won is. She says she gave it away lol https://fionaapplerocks.tumblr.com/post/170197790584/fiona-apple-interviewed-at-the-airport-via?is_liked_post=1

If she didn’t submit we would probably know by now. While she doesn’t need to care or campaign to be nominated.

best albums of 2020: Fetch The Bolt Cutters, Set My Heart On Fire Immediately, What’s Your Pleasure, Run The Jewels 4, St Cloud, Grae, The Descendants of Cain

Profile picture
    Geoff Andrew
    Topics:

Best pop duo/group performance : “Rain on Me” – Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande “Memories” – Maroon 5 “Stuck with U” – Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber “Intentions” – Justin Bieber featuring Quavo “Dynamite” – BTS “exile” – Taylor Swift featuring Bon Iver A nightmare, literally a nightmare.

In this lineup, Rain On Me and Exile will be heavily got advantage

Profile picture
    myhouse
    Topics:

Best pop duo/group performance :

“Rain on Me” – Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande
    “Memories” – Maroon 5
    “Stuck with U” – Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber
    “Intentions” – Justin Bieber featuring Quavo
    “Dynamite” – BTS
    “exile” – Taylor Swift featuring Bon Iver

A nightmare, literally a nightmare.

You know as per the current rules, Ariana and Justin can only receive one nomination in this category, right?

Profile picture
    abelhours
    Topics:

Abel really is hitting all the targets. In between the Rolling Stone cover and the Time 100 cover, he couldn’t be better positioned. This really should be his year.

Profile picture
    JennyLewisFan
    Topics:

Are BTS eligible for BNA?

Profile picture
    Alexandra
    Topics:

Funnily enough, I thought the exact same thing until:

a) Fiona released,

b) Political unrest against police brutality took centre stage, and

c) folklore dropped.

Dua released a great project but she has the bad luck of being against other contenders that are more timely and/or recent.

I see folklore to Future Nostalgia being what Billie’s project was to thank u next, and I don’t even think Taylor is going to win it.

At this point, I think the leading pop contenders (Taylor / Dua / Harry) are going to split the vote and clear the way for Abel or Fiona. It’s all in the nominations. If all three make it, it’s bad news for all three of them.

I doubt Harry, Dua, and Taylor will all make it into AOTY. Im expecting at least half of the artists in AOTY to be black. I don’t agree with pandering but I’m sure that’s what they will likely do.

Profile picture
    abelhours
    Topics:

Are BTS eligible for BNA?

I would assume not, considering they had a number one album and a top ten hit in 2018, another top ten hit in 2019—they even performed at the Grammys.

Viewing 9 posts - 541 through 549 (of 549 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 45)’ is closed to new replies.