Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 46)

2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 46)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 967 total)
Created
1 year ago
Last Reply
1 year ago
( +2 hidden )
replies
views
users
epiphany
ciguanaba
JennyLewisFan
  • Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

Let’s stick to facts. Folklore dropping 45% in units has NOTHING to do with the amount of tracks pop smoke is releasing. Not to mention, Folklores streaming numbers are abysmal. Cardigan, the most streamed track daily, is currently being outstreamed by the flop song from After Hours In Your Eyes. It’s #1 because of signed copies and bundles. Not because of gp interest. You are allowed to like Taylor and realize that people have been much more interested in Pop Smoke for the past 6 weeks.

What in the Selena Gomez is this post ?

Folklore is almost 1 billion streams on Spotify in 2 months, without single released before the album, with anti-commercial sound. The streaming stats are great, we have settled there is no hit, but dont write biased stuff, but I forgot you are a Swiftie….

Profile picture
    Topics:

I understand the move from a marketing POV considering DaBaby’s huge on the charts, but I think the original version could’ve gone Top 10 by itself. Didn’t need a feature.

anyway

Profile picture
    lipabridgerstwigs
    Topics:

What in the Selena Gomez is this post ? Folklore is almost 1 billion streams on Spotify in 2 months, without single released before the album, with anti-commercial sound. The streaming stats are great, we have settled there is no hit, but dont write biased stuff, but I forgot you are a Swiftie….

It is almost 1 billion because initially, DURING THOSE FIRST 2 WEEKS WHERE THE GP WAS INTERESTED, it had great streams. And no they aren’t. There is not a single song in the top 100 of spotify and once again, In Your Eyes is outstreaming the most streamed song from Cardigan. Its streaming stats are horrid, and that especially shows when you compare it to Pop Smoke, who’s had the real #1 album.

Academy award winner and 2x emmy winner NicoLEGEND Kidman
    Future EGOTer GODlivia Rodrigo

Profile picture
    epiphany
    Topics:

Let’s stick to facts. Folklore dropping 45% in units has NOTHING to do with the amount of tracks pop smoke is releasing. Not to mention, Folklores streaming numbers are abysmal. Cardigan, the most streamed track daily, is currently being outstreamed by the flop song from After Hours In Your Eyes. It’s #1 because of signed copies and bundles. Not because of gp interest. You are allowed to like Taylor and realize that people have been much more interested in Pop Smoke for the past 6 weeks.

Puhlease, Pop Smoke heavily benefiting from 34 tracks in the album which inflated its total consumption. You can cut half of total tracks and its SEA will reduce to 36k bringing its total SPS to 38K meanwhile folklore did 45K without bundle. Ahh my inner chart freak just get summoned.

Profile picture
    mmstry
    Topics:

I wonder how Golden will do. He surprised with Watermelon Sugar being a post album hit wonder if he can pull it again… also funny how harry and dua always release singles at the same time

Profile picture
    Che
    Topics:

Can we please leave this topic behind for 15 minutes, there’s maybe 40 pages of this repetitive stuff already

Profile picture
    lipabridgerstwigs
    Topics:

Puhlease, Pop Smoke heavily benefiting from 34 tracks in the album which inflated its total consumption. You can cut half of total tracks and its SEA will reduce to 36k bringing its total SPS to 38K meanwhile folklore did 45K without bundle. Ahh my inner chart freak just get summoned.

Pop smoke is #3 on Apple Music and has songs throughout the top 100. He also has 2 songs in the top 20 of spotify. Ik you did not just seriously divide his SEA by 2 and think you did something.

Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

It is almost 1 billion because initially, DURING THOSE FIRST 2 WEEKS WHERE THE GP WAS INTERESTED, it had great streams. And no they aren’t. There is not a single song in the top 100 of spotify and once again, In Your Eyes is outstreaming the most streamed song from Cardigan. Its streaming stats are horrid, and that especially shows when you compare it to Pop Smoke, who’s had the real #1 album.

HDD predicts over 30,000 units from streaming this week.

After Hours with its great streams has less than 20,000 units weekly from streaming.  That means more people stream folklore than after hours.

Do you need a graphic representation or smth ?

Profile picture
    Kai
    Topics:

Pop Smoke has 5 tracks above any folklore song on US Spotify, and that’s not even his biggest platform (AM is where he has his entire album above the highest folklore song).

Cut Pop Smoke’s album down to 17 tracks (same length as folklore) and he’s out streaming her still.

It’s a fact that his album is being consumed more on streaming. Accept it, folklore is only “dominating” the BB200 because of her bundles. This is nothing to disregard her success, but it’s reality.

Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

That’s not how charts work.

FYC - Lil Nas X
    MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name) - ROTY, SOTY, Best Pop Solo Perf., Best Music Video
    INDUSTRY BABY - Best Melodic Rap Perf., Best Rap Song
    MONTERO - AOTY, Best Pop Vocal Album

Profile picture
    lipabridgerstwigs
    Topics:

HDD predicts over 30,000 units from streaming this week. After Hours with its great streams has than 20,000 units weekly from streaming. That means more people stream folklore than after hours. Do you need a graphic representation or smth ?

Now compare it to Pop Smoke, WHO HAS THE ACTUAL BIGGEST ALBUM. See what happens? Y’all have to divide his numbers by 2 to make it seem like he isn’t completely destroying taylor.

Profile picture
    PopGuy
    Topics:

The way some of y’all invest yourselves in streaming and charts is so hilarious af. Like chile do y’all have lives outside of this forum?

FYC: Grammys 2022

ALBUM OF THE YEAR
    evermore - Taylor Swift
    SOUR - Olivia Rodrigo
    El Último Tour Del Mundo - Bad Bunny
    Starting Over - Chris Stapleton
    positions - Ariana Grande
    Daddy’s Home - St Vincent

Profile picture
    cc
    Topics:

HDD predicts over 30,000 units from streaming this week. After Hours with its great streams has than 20,000 units weekly from streaming. That means more people stream folklore than after hours. Do you need a graphic representation or smth ?

i don’t know why you guys constantly insist on comparing the current streaming and sale stats of an album that came out in March to one that came out in July. Like what exactly is this proving?

Cenizas - Nicolás Jaar

Profile picture
    Bassett
    Topics:

It just seems like someone at Warner REALLY hates levitating and they are just trying to ruin it in all the ways they can. 💀

I don’t see any other explanation because.. chile

I respect her hustle since I enjoyed FN and think it deserved better but DaBaby is just… not it 💀

Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

Because some people are trying it, lets talk numbers. This is the HDD forecast.

Taylor Swift (Republic) 80-90k total activity, 40-50k albums
    Pop Smoke (Victor Victor/Republic) 75-85k, <1k
    Youngboy Never Broke Again (NBA/Atlantic) 60-65k, 9-12k
    Alicia Keys (RCA) 55-60k, 45-50k
    Juice WRLD (Grade A/Interscope) 50-55k, <1k
    Hamilton (Uptown/Atlantic) 35-40k, 2-4k
    Lil Baby (Quality Control/Motown/Capitol) 35-40k, <1k
    Keith Urban (Capitol Nashville) 35-40k, 27-30k
    Moneybagg Yo & Blac Youngsta (N-Less/Interscope) 33-38k, ~1k
    Lil Tecca (Galactic/Republic) 30-35k, 3-4k
    Rod Wave (Alamo/Geffen/Interscope) 27-30k, <1k
    Post Malone (Republic) 27-30k, 1-2k
    DaBaby (SCMG/Interscope) 25-28k, <1k
    Harry Styles (Columbia) 24-27k, 4-6k
    Polo G (Columbia) 21-24k, <1k
    Luke Combs (River House/Columbia Nashville) 21-24k, 1-2k
    Internet Money (Internet Money/TenThousand) 21-24k, <1k
    Big Sean (G.O.O.D/Def Jam) 21-24k, 1-2k
    The Weeknd (XO/Republic) 19-22k, 1-3k
    Toosii (South Coast) 19-22k, <1k

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=323294&title=TOP-20%253A-WILL-TAY-ROLL-A-SEVEN%253F

You need glasses to read or something ???

Bundles or not, the streaming points are big.

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 967 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 46)’ is closed to new replies.