Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 46)

2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 46)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 969 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
( +2 hidden )
replies
views
users
epiphany
ciguanaba
JennyLewisFan
  • Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

I was hanging out with a friend a few days ago (social distancing! calm down) and Under the Table came on and he started singing to the “I won’t shut up” part instantly. For such a heady, intellectual album, it’s also very catchy, instantly memorable and fun.

I think that’s why those two stood out to me, I think they’re definitely the most poppy and hooky songs on the album and it’s not secret I favor commercial music.

FYC:

AOTY: folklore, Gaslighter, Kid Krow, Ungodly Hour, Punisher, SAWAYAMA, Future Nostalgia, Manic

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

I don’t want to overboard with my schadenfreude about Katy because the same thing might happen to Taylor or an artist I like.

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

I think that’s why those two stood out to me, I think they’re definitely the most poppy and hooky songs on the album and it’s not secret I favor commercial music.

Funny because Cosmonauts was written ages ago for a Judd Apatow movie and that’s why, in my opinion, it feels a tad out of place on the album. It’s a very traditional Apple track and I remember reading that she felt uncomfortable when an interviewer pointed out that Cosmonauts sounded like Fiona and she winced and said something along the lines of “I wish you hadn’t said that, I don’t ever want to sound like me”.

Profile picture
    borisy
    Topics:

She actually released a whole album but your comment just confirms how irrelevant it was. 💀

ohhh really? :s lol

I kinda liked that daises song.

Profile picture
    Babygirl
    Topics:

I was hanging out with a friend a few days ago (social distancing! calm down) and Under the Table came on and he started singing to the “I won’t shut up” part instantly.

and then everyone clapped.

Profile picture
    Roger Federer
    Topics:

She actually released a whole album a few weeks ago but your comment just confirms how irrelevant it was. 💀

And that album is #103 this week. Just above 1989 and changes.

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

and then everyone clapped.

lololol r/thathappened

at least I clapped.

It’s true dude. Under the Table is catchy as hell. So is Ladies. Only Haters see Fiona as this boring artist.

Profile picture
    betty
    Topics:

Goldderby really hates successful females. I swear every single woman is hated or discredited on this forum. I am guilty of this too. But hot damn y’all truly are spiteful when it comes to pop girls killing it in the game. The same can’t be said for Male rappers.

FYC: Taylor Swift
    AOTY: folklore
    ROTY: exile feat. Bon Iver
    SOTY: cardigan
    Pop Solo: cardigan
    PD/G: exile feat. Bon Iver
    PVA: folklore
    Country Solo: betty
    Country Song: betty
    American Roots Performance: seven
    American Roots Song: seven
    Rock Performance: august
    Rock Song: august
    Traditional R&B: False God
    R&B Song: False God
    Song Visual Media: Only The Young
    Song Visual Media: Beautiful Ghosts
    Music Film: Miss Americana
    Music Video: The Man

Profile picture
    BYEDON2020
    Topics:

Just to clarify I’m not threatening Ciguanba, it was a joke about how serious we take this crap. Anyways, stay pressed about Taylor doing anything this eligibility period.

If you are in the US, vote! It’s important if live in the following swing states: Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Florida, Texas, Ohio, Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan.

Profile picture
    BYEDON2020
    Topics:

Just to clarify I’m not threatening Ciguanba, it was a joke about how serious we take this crap. Anyways, stay pressed about Taylor doing anything this eligibility period.

If you are in the US, vote! It’s important if live in the following swing states: Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Florida, Texas, Ohio, Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan.

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

where were you threatening me? I’m lost

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

Goldderby really hates successful females. I swear every single woman is hated or discredited on this forum. I am guilty of this too. But hot damn y’all truly are spiteful when it comes to pop girls killing it in the game. The same can’t be air for Male rappers.

Except Adele. They love their MOR music for some reason.

Profile picture
    BYEDON2020
    Topics:

where were you threatening me? I’m lost

”catch these hands lol”, but it wasn’t intentionally catch these hands LOL

Anyways the Grammys will take place on January 31st, 2021. Imagine going into Black History month with a Black AOTY winner. Love that!

Profile picture
    Roger Federer
    Topics:

Except Adele

Let adele release her new music first and you will know the reality.

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

”catch these hands lol”, but it wasn’t intentionally catch these hands  

My ESL speaking ass didn’t even understand what “catch these hands” means.

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 969 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 46)’ is closed to new replies.