Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 46)

2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 46)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 916 through 930 (of 969 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
( +2 hidden )
replies
views
users
epiphany
ciguanaba
JennyLewisFan
  • Profile picture
    grandeswiftknowles
    Topics:

Lol, she almost have it. You are a fan of Swift and you Go all the Miles to convince us she didn’t deserve 7 weeks #1 in US. If any other x artist released bundles/merchandise/signed cds, would you still contest their #1?? Be honest with your answer, because I fear you are becoming a little biased with Taylor.

Did she have the bigger album than Pop Smoke for the past 5/7 weeks?

She deserved the first 2. Pop deserved the rest and only delusionals don’t realize that

FYC
    AOTY: After Hours, Fetch The Boltcutters, Folklore, Future Nostalgia, K Bye For Now, Magdalene, Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial, Punisher

Profile picture
    Che
    Topics:

900 posts talking about folklore and its chart performance, wow..

Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

Lol, she almost have it. You are a fan of Swift and you Go all the Miles to convince us she didn’t deserve 7 weeks #1 in US. If any other x artist released bundles/merchandise/signed cds, would you still contest their #1?? Be honest with your answer, because I fear you are becoming a little biased with Taylor.

It’s because chart manipulation is chart manipulation. Some Swiffers here don’t see that and try to make it seem like her success is purely organic which isn’t true (this isn’t necessarily bad or uncommon since almost all artists do it, Taylor’s team has just done a masterful job with it). But because people here tend to group us Swiffers together as though we’re one person with the same beliefs and ideas, some of us react strongly to try and get a reputation for not being deluded and can break away from the stigma around Taylor fans here.

FYC:

AOTY: folklore, Gaslighter, Kid Krow, Ungodly Hour, Punisher, SAWAYAMA, Future Nostalgia, Manic

Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

Did she have the bigger album than Pop Smoke for the past 5/7 weeks? She deserved the first 2. Pop deserved the rest and only delusionals don’t realize that

Are you actually reading what you typing ? What it means she deserved only the two, if real people went out to buy her music that means, she didn’t deserve the #1 spot ??? It doesn’t make any sense. Lets stop this fight, Billboard decides what album did best and not us.

FYC Grammys 2021

Folklore, best-selling album of 2020, 8 weeks #1 on BB200

Highly acclaimed by all critics with 88/100 metascore

Profile picture
    River
    Topics:

I think that every album Taylor releases will be conversation, no matter if it’s pushed by her fanbase or not. The same can’t be said about BTS.

Profile picture
    Roger Federer
    Topics:

I would have believed grandeswiftknowles for one moment but you guys said same shit when lover came out and now when i see lover’s chart performance, it’s telling a different story. Noe you are shitting out same thing and when we will be in 2021 september analysing folklore chart run, i will still prove you wrong about folklore.

Profile picture
    Ghost
    Topics:

Lol. We should be almost on thread 48 (not 47… 48). I guess Chris said “f it!”

Profile picture
    Roger Federer
    Topics:

I don’t know why thread count bothers you guys so much? Is there a limitation here?

Profile picture
    LawC
    Topics:

Last I checked, pure sales, no matter by whom they were bought or how many purchases have been made by a single person, are still regarded as official and valid consumption units by basically all official chart organizations in the world.

Disregarding them, and saying that someone has had the biggest album of the past 5/7 weeks, based on a single factor of overall consumption, goes against the methodology of all these organizations and is, quite frankly, a stupid argument to make: If you have to pick and choose what aspect of consumption you want to focus on to make a point about the overall biggest/most consumed album, you’re making up your own, unofficial methodology and thus are not making any point at all.

Fact is, since folklore came out, it was the biggest/most consumed album in the US for now 7 weeks.

Profile picture
    Babygirl
    Topics:

i didn’t realize the grammys predictions thread is actually the taylor swift fanbase thread… i’m gonna need someone to fuck up their submissions cause the 20+ pages of just discussing taylor is getting tired.

Profile picture
    cc
    Topics:

I don’t know why thread count bothers you guys so much? Is there a limitation here?

yeah, and I’m pretty sure it’s around 500. We’re at 900

Cenizas - Nicolás Jaar

Profile picture
    Roger Federer
    Topics:

yeah, and I’m pretty sure it’s around 500. We’re at 900

No no,  this i also know but i am asking about 47,48,49 ?

Profile picture
    cc
    Topics:

No no, this i also know but i am asking about 47,48,49 ?

oh ok, yeah that idk, but I mean 46 is already a lot for a show that won’t be happening until January, at this rate we’re going a new thread every other day

Cenizas - Nicolás Jaar

Profile picture
    sara
    Topics:

It isn’t a big hit with the gp bc there is no hit song. The gp is usually only into singles. my irls have been praising folklore and they dont even listen to her music.

anyway 30+ pages invalidating folklore’s chart performance is ridiculous

FYC: future nostalgia, Sawayama, Hollywood’s bleeding

Profile picture
    Che
    Topics:

At september 25th of 2019, exactly one year ago, we were at part 17 of the 2020 Grammy Predictions. It’s insane that we already reached part 46.

Viewing 15 posts - 916 through 930 (of 969 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 46)’ is closed to new replies.