Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 47)

2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 47)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 529 total)
Created
3 weeks ago
Last Reply
3 weeks ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
Roger Federer
Miss Americana
grandeswiftkn..
  • Profile picture
    mmstry
    Topics:

Predicting something other than Taylor makes me a biased harry stan now??.. ok anyway you don’t know how anything works and don’t know if the people on the committee will not vote for someone due to politics and their history (and folklore is lacking the hits). I would love for folklore to win AOTY but I’m thinking logically

Profile picture
    epiphany
    Topics:

The hype of Fearless>the hype of Folklore

The album currently #1 on BB200, will stay on Top 10 during voting period. Yeah, the hype is zero, it’s over.

Currently digging :

* Joji - Nectar
    * Sufjan Steven - The Ascension
    * Marsicans - Ursa Major
    * Holly Humberstone - Falling Asleep At The Wheel
    * Rich Brian - 1999

Profile picture
    grandeswiftknowles
    Topics:

Predicting something other than Taylor makes me a biased harry stan now??.. ok anyway you don’t know how anything works and don’t know if the people on the committee will not vote for someone due to politics and their history. I would love for folklore to win AOTY but I’m thinking logically

If you think they can block a winner in the pop field (WHERE THERE’S NO COMMITTEE) then you have ZERO idea of what you’re talking about. They can, and may, block her in aoty. She is not getting blocked in bpva as they cannot do that.

The album currently #1 on BB200, will stay on Top 10 during voting period. Yeah, the hype is zero, it’s over.

I said the hype for Fearless, a diamond album by a breakout young woman with 2 smash hits and the 4th biggest album of all time on the BB200, was greater than an album by a 2x aoty winner driven by signed copies with no hits. where exactly is the lie?

FYC
    AOTY: After Hours, Fetch The Boltcutters, Folklore, Future Nostalgia, K Bye For Now, Magdalene, Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial, Punisher

Profile picture
    Roger Federer
    Topics:

It will be out of top 10 next week. So sorry, exile is not happening. The fact it charted for 5/6 weeks only make it even more flop to be nominated.

Profile picture
    epiphany
    Topics:

I know most of you are biased swifties on this forum lmao but I personally see her getting nominated but getting blocked from winning anything due to politics and her history

If BRP really wanted to block her then AOTY is the most obvious category. PVA seems weird, even Ed with horrendous album can still pull a win there.

Currently digging :

* Joji - Nectar
    * Marsicans - Ursa Major
    * Rich Brian - 1999

Profile picture
    Roger Federer
    Topics:

Predicting something other than Taylor makes me a biased harry stan now??.. ok anyway you don’t know how anything works and don’t know if the people on the committee will not vote for someone due to politics and their history. I would love for folklore to win AOTY but I’m thinking logically

Pop has no committee. So if folklore gets most votes in bpva, it will win for sure. There is no politics. If fine line gets most votes, it will win BPVA.

Profile picture
    mmstry
    Topics:

Where did I say committee??? The pop voters simply may not vote for her for these reasons you are getting so heated over my prediction and Taylor might still not win lmao

Profile picture
    grandeswiftknowles
    Topics:

Where did I say committee??? The pop voters simple may not vote for her for these reasons you are getting so heated over my prediction and Taylor might still not win lmao

You straight up said they’re going to block her which cannot happen. If you’re saying they’re not gonna vote for her because of political reasons then fine. I also highly doubt they’ll think ‘Hm. Taylor Swift winning best pop album is too contentious (Disclaimer: it will not be). Better vote for another white artist!’

FYC
    AOTY: After Hours, Fetch The Boltcutters, Folklore, Future Nostalgia, K Bye For Now, Magdalene, Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial, Punisher

Profile picture
    Roger Federer
    Topics:

Where did I say committee??? The pop voters simple may not vote for her for these reasons you are getting so heated over my prediction and Taylor might still not win lmao

Read yoour logic first. You said taylor will be blocked in BPVA to give harey win in that category. Sorry but it’s not happening.

Profile picture
    epiphany
    Topics:

I said the hype for Fearless, a diamond album by a breakout young woman with 2 smash hits and the 4th biggest album of all time on the BB200, was greater than an album by a 2x aoty winner driven by signed copies with no hits. where exactly is the lie?

If grandeswiftknowles from the future said so then, exile 100% won’t happen in BPDG. People I’ve been sad

Currently digging :

* Joji - Nectar
    * Marsicans - Ursa Major
    * Rich Brian - 1999

Profile picture
    mmstry
    Topics:

Anyways taylor winning AOTY, blinding lights winning both SOTY and ROTY and Megan winning BNA is my ideal line up

Profile picture
    mmstry
    Topics:

<p style=”text-align: left;”>

Read yoour logic first. You said taylor will be blocked in BPVA to give harey win in that category. Sorry but it’s not happening.

again acting like you know anything that’s gonna happen.. and I didn’t say she’s gonna get blocked so he can win I simply said he will have a chance IF she  gets blocked (which is messing with you when I meant the pop voters can simply not vote for her for political reasons even if they’re not in the committee you don’t how they think???) all that said because she is the lead in BPVA . Lmao getting so angry over me basically saying if she doesn’t win harry is the runner up</p>

Profile picture
    mmstry
    Topics:

You straight up said they’re going to block her which cannot happen. If you’re saying they’re not gonna vote for her because of political reasons then fine. I also highly doubt they’ll think ‘Hm. Taylor Swift winning best pop album is too contentious (Disclaimer: it will not be). Better vote for another white artist!’

not political in this sense. And them avoiding voting for her is exactly what I meant

Profile picture
    blinders
    Topics:

Exile will happen if Swift so much as releases a music video for it in the next few weeks, which I thought was a sure thing a month or two ago but now looks like a distant possibility. Not sure why she hasn’t bit the bullet on that one yet, it’s not like her first single is lighting up the charts.

Profile picture
    grandeswiftknowles
    Topics:

not political in this sense. And them avoiding voting for her is exactly what I meant

What do you mean by political? And if they’re gonna vote her in for a nomination (which they will) they’re not gonna avoid voting her as a winner. This alum is seen as the magnum opus of one of the biggest artists of all time and thinking Harry Style will beat it is dumb.

FYC

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 529 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 47)’ is closed to new replies.