Home Forums Music 2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 48)

2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 48)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 671 total)
Created
4 weeks ago
Last Reply
4 weeks ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
Miss Americana
Roger Federer
ciguanaba
  • Profile picture
    BYEDON2020
    Topics:

Still doesn’t mean that they’ll be taken seriously. 🙂

What does taken seriously have to do with Grammy nominations? And why wouldn’t they be taken seriously. Sure they were snubbed the following years, but BTS has a sustainable hit with huge coverage. I don’t see the difference between DJ Khalid, Lil Nas X and Ed Sheeran from last year. Its one nomination (maybe ROTY but we are pushing it) in the least-competitive pop category…chill.

If you are in the US, vote! It’s important if live in the following swing states: Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Florida, Texas, Ohio, Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan.

Profile picture
    Ace James
    Topics:

Ugh wish Exile was promoted so that way a person without a racist past (I’m pretty sure Taylor hasn’t had anything like that and I doubt Bon Iver was ever racist and please fact check me if I’m working) and with Exile being a good song I think it would deserve

Profile picture
    River
    Topics:

We’ve seen albums with smaller hits beat albums with smash hits. Harry will not win BPVA.

Profile picture
    DAVEJ82470547
    Topics:

Ugh wish Exile was promoted so that way a person without a racist past (I’m pretty sure Taylor hasn’t had anything like that and I doubt Bon Iver was ever racist and please fact check me if I’m working) and with Exile being a good song I think it would deserve

it will only have a chance if she promotes it and no one involved besides Aaron or Jack have mentioned it since it came out

Profile picture
    Hildreth
    Topics:

Justin Vernon was an outspoken Bernie supporter and advocates for sustainable merch and equality in all aspects. He has had no racist scandals. He says stupid stuff sometimes, but never racist.

Gold Derby Music Awards FYC:

Big Thief—
    Artist of the Year
    Best Rock/Alternative Artist
    Record of the Year
    Song of the Year

Compare your spotify listening with me at musictaste.space (code: charismatic-celery-439)!

Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

it will only have a chance if she promotes it and no one involved besides Aaron or Jack have mentioned it since it came out

It’s the way Taylor hasn’t posted anywhere in over a month😭😭😭

FYC:

AOTY: folklore, Gaslighter, Kid Krow, Ungodly Hour, Punisher, SAWAYAMA, Future Nostalgia, Manic

Profile picture
    DAVEJ82470547
    Topics:

Justin Vernon (Bon Iver) was an outspoken Bernie supporter and advocates for sustainable merch and equality in all aspects. He has had no racist scandals. He says stupid stuff sometimes, but never racist.

also btw swifts saying he collared w Kanye, that was 8ish years ago and he has come out and said he doesn’t agree w what Kanye has said

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

Justin Vernon was an outspoken Bernie supporter and advocates for sustainable merch and equality in all aspects. He has had no racist scandals. He says stupid stuff sometimes, but never racist.

when did my dear justin say something stupid ?

Profile picture
    sara
    Topics:

he said that kayne wasn’t wrong when he grabbed the mic from taylor

FYC: future nostalgia, Sawayama, Hollywood’s bleeding

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

he said that kayne wasn’t wrong when he grabbed the mic from taylor

oh shit what I do now 🙁

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

I need receipts. I didn’t find anything about Justin saying that.

Profile picture
    Breathe
    Topics:

1 day till we stop fighting against Taylor Swift and The Weeknd in the pop categories cause we will finally find out if After Hours is in pop or not. And we will confirm the submission of Folklore to pop.

Also we will see in what categories Harry Styles submitted Watemerlon Sugar and Adore You

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

And we will confirm Fiona’s submission and therefore win

Profile picture
    Deemy
    Topics:

Since Pop/Duo Group is so wide open. What’s the likelihood of Tame Impala making the lineup? Theyre a high profile band thats on the Grammy’s radar and “Lost In yesterday” is a Poppy song. Very psychedic in the vein of a “Feel it Still” or Foster the People. Songs that have been nominated (and won) in Pop before.

I wouldnt rule it out. The only drawback is if the song or group is known enough by Pop voters.

I can see them submitting Lost In yesterday to Pop and maybe Breathe Deeper or Posthumous Forgiveness to the ROCK field.

And this is wishful thinking on my part but I hope FKA twigs and Fiona Apple submit something to Pop.

“I Want you to Love Me” for Fiona and home with you for twigs.

Profile picture
    ciguanaba
    Topics:

Now Fiona submitting to pop solo, not with the dolphin wails.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 671 total)

The topic ‘2021 Grammy Predictions (Part 48)’ is closed to new replies.